NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Alsacs looking forward to next week
giphy.gif

Matt Patricia has 4th and inches from the NE 20 and he kicks a FG. Classic former DC move. Scared of his own shadow. Going against Tom Brady with a mediocre defense and he's going to win it by kicking FGs. Coaches never cease to amaze me.

Too lazy to try to look it up, but when was the last time a Patriots team opened up a game with 3 and outs on their first 3 possessions?

Garrett needs to get fired now.

While I agree, it's the social worker in Jerry Jones that kept Randy Gregory on that team. That guy is clueless.

Not to mention a roster full of suspensions waiting to happen.

While I agree, it's the social worker in Jerry Jones that kept Randy Gregory on that team. That guy is clueless.

Not to mention a roster full of suspensions waiting to happen.
He sure is. Gregory slapped the guy in the head costing us 3 points.I'm so sick of jerry and his son.

Wade was a better hc than he is. Won 2 division titles in 3 years.

Wade had Romo. We are seeing what Tony meant to this team. He will never get the credit he deserves but he overcame the lousy FO and poor coaching.

Dak is incapable of doing it. The coaching has made him worse. He practically cannot throw anymore. That Atlanta game play year ruined him mentally.

I understand where you Dallas fans on this board stand but do you guys have a sense for how fans in Dallas feel about the owner and HC? That town is a football crazed area and I assume they've run out of patience but what do you guys hear?

Wade had Romo. We are seeing what Tony meant to this team. He will never get the credit he deserves but he overcame the lousy FO a
Dak is incapable of doing it. The coaching has made him worse. He practically cannot throw anymore. That Atlanta game play year ruined him mentally.
Garrett had romo too.

I understand where you Dallas fans on this board stand but do you guys have a sense for how fans in Dallas feel about the owner and HC? That town is a football crazed area and I assume they've run out of patience but what do you guys hear?
Just going by the message boards that I read and post on and occasionally listening to the post game shows they are fed up too.

Garrett had romo too.
He had oft injured Romo and not Romo in his prime.

The team missed their shot the year dak started. Romo should have been the starter when healthy. Dak has been garbage the past two seasons.

Last edited:

The level of fan apathy at this point is astounding. It almost matches the level of front office incompetence. Jerrah doesn't seem to care that the number of visiting fans keeps growing because his stadium is full. He is just about the cash at this point.

The level of fan apathy at this point is astounding. It almost matches the level of front office incompetence. Jerrah doesn't seem to care that the number of visiting fans keeps growing because his stadium is full. He is just about the cash at this point.

The Lord gives us crosses. You have Jerry, I have Woody. If you'll pardon the expression ...

The Lord gives us crosses. You have Jerry, I have Woody.
It is starting to feel a lot like syracuse football did pre Dino. Not sure that even Jerry dying will make a difference. His son isn't much better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom