NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Instead he gave Amendola's money to Cordarrelle Patterson in an era where kick returns have little impact. Pretty dumb if you ask me.
They have Paterson on the roster for the guarantee they start on the 25 every series. Teams won’t try the short kick off to paint them deep and get them inside to 25. Belichick got Patterson for $3 million.
Amendola is a good player but doesn’t stay healthy.

I can’t wait for the Saints to play the Giants this week. I know it’s only 3 games, but Michael Thomas is on pace to have perhaps the best season by any WR ever. Already over 400 yards on 38 receptions.

Think this guy was in Patricia's ear about that call?

usa-today-8249931.0.jpg

haha. He would have drawn a delay of game penalty and then punted.

I wonder if there's anyone in first place in ANY Fantasy League who doesn't have Mahomes as their QB.

I am, at least for the moment, with Stafford and Tyrod as my two QBs (obviously Tyrod will be dropped this week). I might fall out of first place after this week though; I'm currently projected to cling to victory but we'll see.

The guy running away with first on my league has Brees. He also has Michael Thomas and Travis Kelce.

I had a similar three teamer with Philly +3.5, SF + 16 and Dallas +11. And that's why they call them teasers.

I tend to only bet teasers when it brings the favorite to a pickem +/- 1 point. This way the better team just has to win and they cover. Align myself with the teams interests. It's not often you get three clear favorites the same week at that -7 or -6 level .

I tend to only bet teasers when it brings the favorite to a pickem +/- 1 point. This way the better team just has to win and they cover. Align myself with the teams interests. It's not often you get three clear favorites the same week at that -7 or -6 level .

I like that strategy of bringing it down to a pick em but there are so many upsets in the NFL that I look for live dogs that are getting double digit points with the teaser. It worked well several times in a row until Jerrah and his boys messed it up against a so-so Seahawk squad.

I like that strategy of bringing it down to a pick em but there are so many upsets in the NFL that I look for live dogs that are getting double digit points with the teaser. It worked well several times in a row until Jerrah and his boys messed it up against a so-so Seahawk squad.

For sure there’s a ton of variables ... and it usually doesn’t work out once you get to three teams on a teaser hence the +number on your bet .. however. .. that specific three teaser at those numbers was a no brainer .. the rams and chiefs are that good .. undervalued even at the spread .. that’s not going to last .. the one I was worried about was colts vs a rusty Wentz ... but I just couldn’t see Indy beating philly on the road .. and yet it almost happened mostly due to Wentz turnovers

I mean really, Jimmy, just run out of bounds.
.gif

So, does San Fran deal for Teddy Bridgewater?

Solved the sack issue. Just change the rule so you just have to do a “Kiwanuka”. He thought Young threw the ball and didn’t want to get a roughing the passer penalty.

Since you can’t actually tackle a QB, you should just have to act like you’re going to tackle him and make contact while he has the ball.

Ridiculous? Sure. But no more ridiculous than what’s going on now. No more half measures. Just eliminate the tackling the QB completely. And to make it fair, QB’s can’t break tackles on passing plays.

37 second mark of the video. That’s the new sack.

At what point does the NFL just cancel the Miami @ NE game, give both teams a second bye week, and an automatic L for the Phins and W for the Pats? Would rather have a better game on CBS... so predictable that the Dolphins wouldn’t show up in Foxborough. They never do.

At what point does the NFL just cancel the Miami @ NE game, give both teams a second bye week, and an automatic L for the Phins and W for the Pats? Would rather have a better game on CBS... so predictable that the Dolphins wouldn’t show up in Foxborough. They never do.
Easy there amigo, theres a second half

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom