NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

FWIW, this afternoon I've seen headlines about Tomlin disciplining Brown and Bell being removed from the roster on the Steelers website. As for the Pats, Gordon limited in today's practice.

He will write a book when he is done.
Belichick cares about his legacy.
He won’t do it till he is done.
He will try and rewrite Spygate and give his take on everything.
Mike Reiss is the writer he will likely use.

I imagine those writing sessions proceeding similarly to the ones portrayed on the movie "Cobb"

Cobb (1994) - IMDb

Mayfield is better than Darnold.

I was just getting ready to post that. Darnold gets all the love from the experts as the best in the rookie class but so far in the pros he still cannot figure out which team to throw too. Mayfield is just more fun to watch and man can he spin it. That throw last night to Landry that he caught inside the 5 was just money.

Mayfield is better than Darnold.
Belichick was going to trade his two first rounders and two second rounder last year with the Giants if the. Browns didn’t take Mayfield.
They thought he was Russell Wilson type QB.

Belichick was going to trade his two first rounders and two second rounder last year with the Giants if the. Browns didn’t take Mayfield.

Unlike Wilson .. it seems that Mayfield's teammates actually like him.

Saints wanted him too.

He was the guy I was highest on from day 1.

Don't get the love of Darnold. He's showing he is the same turnover prone guy that he was at USC.

Saints wanted him too.

He was the guy I was highest on from day 1.

Don't get the love of Darnold. He's showing he is the same turnover prone guy that he was at USC.
Potentially because Pryor and their TE are absolute garbage. Anderson’s a one trick pony.

Enunwa’s the only quality skills player

Potentially because Pryor and their TE are absolute garbage. Anderson’s a one trick pony.

Enunwa’s the only quality skills player

All Mayfield has is Landry.

I'm fairly certain Mayfield is and will be better.

All Mayfield has is Landry.

I'm fairly certain Mayfield is and will be better.

Id say Njoku, duke johnson jr and hyde make things a bit easier.

Robby Anderson has what? 2 fumbles now? I mean Landry himself has more talent than nearly the whole jets wr core.

Id say Njoku, duke johnson jr and hyde make things a bit easier.

Robby Anderson has what? 2 fumbles now? I mean Landry himself has more talent than nearly the whole jets wr core.

Johnson is the Browns 3rd running back.

Darnold also has Kearse who is solid and 2 good running backs.

The line is trash, but so is Clevelands.

Watching the Bills this year and Taylor last night it is truly amazing that they made the playoffs last year. Taylor looked beyond awful. Mayfield's biggest impediment will be Hue Jackson. That guy is clueless.

He is the AFC version of Jason Garrett. Not good.
If the Clapper went 1-31 in 2 years even he would be gone.
Watching Hard Knocks Hue Jackson is so in over his head and has two coordinators who want his job.
As the same time Cleveland has talent in most areas. They should go 6-10 but coaching will cost them games.

The Clapper is a Perennial 8-8 guy.

MVP for Cleveland was the independent neurologist who ruled out Taylor in concussion protocol because Clueless Hugh (not shoeless) Jackson Had no intention of going to mayfield otherwise

If the Patriots sign Colin Kaepernick does the internet explode?

I mean they would be going from internet heels to babyface.

It would be more like the Hart Foundation in 1997 dynamic. They were heels in America and faces everywhere else.

Kaepernick would make them heels to one segment of the fanbase, and faces to everyone else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom