NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Of course. Hope your boys come out ready to ball.
New England always struggles at Miami. That is one of the Brady’s toughest stadiums to play in. The other is Mile High.

New England always struggles at Miami. That is one of the Brady’s toughest stadiums to play in. The other is Mile High.

He’s still gotta have a winning record there, no?

turn away from any replays of Tyler Eifert's injury

So that Ryan Fitzpatrick start was fun huh? Actually it wasn’t, because he seems like a tool.

But it’s over.

CBS showing OT of Colts-Texans rather than the Giants. The Bills were the local 1 PM game. Why would they be showing OT of this, instead of going to the Giants game on time?

Absolutely moronic and frustrating. Nobody in NY State cares about watching Colts/Texans.

CBS showing OT of Colts-Texans rather than the Giants. The Bills were the local 1 PM game. Why would they be showing OT of this, instead of going to the Giants game on time?

Absolutely moronic and frustrating. Nobody in NY State cares about watching Colts/Texans.
Driving me nuts. I don't get to see many NYG games here in MA, and now I've missed the entire 1st quarter.
1538340817925.gif

Driving me nuts. I don't get to see many NYG games here in MA, and now I've missed the entire 1st quarter. View attachment 140769

I do not ever recall this happening?

It would be one thing if the Bills game went OT. But this game on now wasn’t even the 1 PM game in this market. I don’t understand why they’re showing it?

CBS has been pissing off viewers all day - starting with Pats-Fins when the switched to Falcons-Bengals in 3rd quarter. More competitive game? Yes, but NFL shouldn't be switching when they black out the Pats-Fins game on Sunday Ticket - leaving viewers no options. I stayed home to watch the Pats play instead of going to a bar. CBS screwed me.

CBS has been pissing off viewers all day - starting with Pats-Fins when the switched to Falcons-Bengals in 3rd quarter. More competitive game? Yes, but NFL shouldn't be switching when they black out the Pats-Fins game on Sunday Ticket - leaving viewers no options. I stayed home to watch the Pats play instead of going to a bar. CBS screwed me.

Catering to gamblers and casual fans who just want to watch a close game, at the expense of people who want to watch their favorite team?

Stupid. Just show the games you said you were going to show!

If I knew this was a possibility, I would’ve watched the Giants elsewhere. But they said they were showing the Giants at 4:25. Ridiculous.

Watching football all day long I'm continually amazed at the stoopid decisions made by players and coaches alike. Unbelievable lack of awareness with regard to the situation at hand. So many dumb penalties incurred it's the silent killer that loses ballgames. Particularly in this day and age where the refs call everything.

I feel bad for the Browns. Tough overturn on a first down spot that seals the game. Now they're looking at a 2nd tie, or potentially a loss.

... this has been a trying 36 hours

... this has been a trying 36 hours
Winning road games is hard in the NFL.
You guys didn’t expect to win this game especially with NE basically having their backs against the wall.
Miami at 3-1 thru 4 games is a success.

I gotta say though your coach whom I liked and respected was really bad today with his game plans.
The Pats weakness is defending RBs in the passing game and the Fins didn’t attack that at all. They tried to go after Jonathon Jones who is a good 3rd corner.

Winning road games is hard in the NFL.
You guys didn’t expect to win this game especially with NE basically having their backs against the wall.
Miami at 3-1 thru 4 games is a success.

I gotta say though your coach whom I liked and respected was really bad today with his game plans.
The Pats weakness is defending RBs in the passing game and the Fins didn’t attack that at all. They tried to go after Jonathon Jones who is a good 3rd corner.
I started drake and tannehill specifically for that reason.

Sure I did not expect to win, but I did not expect to lose that badly.

I got to say I don’t know how if you are Jacksonville or Kansas City you just didn’t send Cleveland a fifth round pick to keep Josh Gordon off New England.
As he is exactly what they needed for their offense. I mean you could’ve just given them a fifth round pick and deactivated and kept him on your roster.
Gordon didn’t make many catches yesterday but what he did was give everyone else an easier defender on them.

I got to say I don’t know how if you are Jacksonville or Kansas City you just didn’t send Cleveland a fifth round pick to keep Josh Gordon off New England.
As he is exactly what they needed for their offense. I mean you could’ve just given them a fifth round pick and deactivated and kept him on your roster.
Gordon didn’t make many catches yesterday but what he did was give everyone else an easier defender on them.
I agree. Gordon is super talented and will for sure take pressure of Gronk (assuming his ankle is okay) and with Edelman back, WR/pass catchers looking strong again. Very disappointed about the Steelers. James Connor is not Le'Veon Bell, that is for sure. That is only one of many issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom