NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

I agree. Gordon is super talented and will for sure take pressure of Gronk (assuming his ankle is okay) and with Edelman back, WR/pass catchers looking strong again. Very disappointed about the Steelers. James Connor is not Le'Veon Bell, that is for sure. That is only one of many issues.
Steelers should trade Bell. If Green Bay wanted to win they could trade the Saints first round pick they got last draft and I think Pittsburgh would do it.
People in NE are saying Belichick offered White and a 2nd and Pitt didn’t even respond.
So they won’t trade him to NE.
Pitt’s problems are their D isn’t consistent.
Joe Haden isn’t the old Joe Haden.
Plus they lost their heart and soul in Shazier.

The Bell situation is so weird. RB's are a dime a dozen these days. Going to be hard to get much for him. Most of the contenders have great backs sans the Packers. I'm not sure they would even need to give up a first.

The Bell situation is so weird. RB's are a dime a dozen these days. Going to be hard to get much for him. Most of the contenders have great backs sans the Packers. I'm not sure they would even need to give up a first.

Steelers are missing him big time though and I’m loving it. So many Steeler fans thought they’d be fine because Connor ran hard against the Browns - lmao!

Now they’re fuming. Meanwhile Earl Thomas is giving his team the finger while getting carted off. That’s exactly why Bell is sitting!

Note to Jason Witten: stop shouting at Joe, and look at the camera once in a while. Geez.

Steelers are missing him big time though and I’m loving it. So many Steeler fans thought they’d be fine because Connor ran hard against the Browns - lmao!

Now they’re fuming. Meanwhile Earl Thomas is giving his team the finger while getting carted off. That’s exactly why Bell is sitting!
Not arguing they miss him, but Le’Veon doesn’t play defense. My point is the steeelrs problems are multiple and are not just because of the Bell situation. You are correct in saying that Connor is not Bell. Not close.

Not arguing they miss him, but Le’Veon doesn’t play defense. My point is the steeelrs problems are multiple and are not just because of the Bell situation. You are correct in saying that Connor is not Bell. Not close.

Ben hasn’t exactly played that well either. He’s been pretty careless with the football.

This reads a lot like someone waiting for them to lose a non-shootout so you could give the pro-player Lebatard take.
The data says they're the same team without him.

Pittsburgh needs a Tom Coughlin or Bill Belichick type coach. Tomlin is too player friendly and they make too many self induced mistakes because of discipline.
Also Ben is terrible on the road now.
I have him as my QB 2 in fantasy and only consider him for Pitt home games.

Pittsburgh needs a Tom Coughlin or Bill Belichick type coach. Tomlin is too player friendly and they make too many self induced mistakes because of discipline.
Also Ben is terrible on the road now.
I have him as my QB 2 in fantasy and only consider him for Pitt home games.
Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. I had been a Tomlin fan for a while. Started to question him the end of last year , and now I completely think he has lost the team and lacks control/discipline. The team chemistry is poor and they are clearly not on the same page. I'm really curious to see what happens if Bell does return week 7-how that would affect the team. I know the Steelers are still listening to offers. You guys think Bell plays a snap for the Steelers this year?

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. I had been a Tomlin fan for a while. Started to question him the end of last year , and now I completely think he has lost the team and lacks control/discipline. The team chemistry is poor and they are clearly not on the same page. I'm really curious to see what happens if Bell does return week 7-how that would affect the team. I know the Steelers are still listening to offers. You guys think Bell plays a snap for the Steelers this year?
Bell will play. I wouldn’t be shocked if the Steelers out of spite run him a lot and watch him fake a hamstring injury.

This reads a lot like someone waiting for them to lose a non-shootout so you could give the pro-player Lebatard take.
The data says they're the same team without him.

So why do they want him? Why not just let him go free agent? Why are their players mad that he’s not there?

Bell will play. I wouldn’t be shocked if the Steelers out of spite run him a lot and watch him fake a hamstring injury.

Yeah, it kind of looks like he's given them a window to trade him. If I'm the GM, I wouldn't trust him. And I wouldn't let Earl Thomas see the field again in one of my uniforms, either.

Note to Jason Witten: stop shouting at Joe, and look at the camera once in a while. Geez.
I love Jason but all 3 are a disaster. Espn needs to do a major overhaul and get some better talent in there.

I love Jason but all 3 are a disaster. Espn needs to do a major overhaul and get some better talent in there.

Witten is sucking all the air out of the booth, while the others have to scramble to get a word in. After 4 weeks, it's not getting any better.

Witten is sucking all the air out of the booth, while the others have to scramble to get a word in. After 4 weeks, it's not getting any better.
I'm usually not one to get on announcers they have to be really bad and these guys are i can't listen to them anymore. Btw how bad was Jeff Fisher? Its like he was doing the game in a library.

I'm usually not one to get on announcers they have to be really bad and these guys are i can't listen to them anymore. Btw how bad was Jeff Fisher? Its like he was doing the game in a library.

Agree 100% on Fisher. Yikes he's awful. Must have been his legendary success as a coach that got him hired as a color analyst.

It’s amazing what a solid WR in Edelman to go with Gronk/Gordon can do for an offense.

The Patriots are going to kick the Colts while they are down.
This could get really ugly as I don’t expect the Colts pass rush to be enough to scare Belichick to pull Brady early.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom