NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Looks like Devonte Freeman is a go for the Falcons vs Steelers. This is my ESPN league, would you start James Conner or Freeman? My other back is TJ Yeldon who I want to start vs the Chiefs bad defense.

Looks like Devonte Freeman is a go for the Falcons vs Steelers. This is my ESPN league, would you start James Conner or Freeman? My other back is TJ Yeldon who I want to start vs the Chiefs bad defense.

I think you should bench Gordon for Shady in your Yahoo league ...

:D

Thanks for the advice! I bet you do!

Use some of your magic to get Fournette healthy. I swear, I'm the kiss of death. Every year I lose a no. 1 or 2 pick for an extended period.

Use some of your magic to get Fournette healthy. I swear, I'm the kiss of death. Every year I lose a no. 1 or 2 pick for an extended period.

I know what you mean. Last year I lost David Johnson for the entire year and Aaron Rodgers for half of it. But the weird thing is I'd almost rather lose that way and have that excuse than my own incompetence with managing the team.

When the Patriots lost to the Lions it was “are the Patriots finished?”. Just watch. ESPN headlines will be “Rodgers needs more help”

There it is.

Dolphins kick me in the nuts again

Browns win again?
18911B73-AFDF-46AD-8FA8-62DE5383EE8A.gif

How is that roughing the passer against the Eagles?

I don’t understand officiating in the NFL anymore.

As much as I don’t like the Eagles, the zebras gave the Vikings that TD. Unreal.

How is that roughing the passer against the Eagles?

I don’t understand officiating in the NFL anymore.
That was the Carson Palmer rule.
You can’t go at the QBs knees in the pocket.

Looked so innocent though. No malicious intent. I don’t like it.
Yeah it’s not about intent.
Basically you can’t initiate a tackle low like Bennett did.
It’s been a rule since Carson Palmer got hurt in 2005.

Yeah it’s not about intent.
Basically you can’t initiate a tackle low like Bennett did.
It’s been a rule since Carson Palmer got hurt in 2005.

Yeah, I understand it. But I don’t like it.

Edit: my problem is with the rule, not the officials enforcing it.

Hey Lane Johnson you can stop talking about the Patriots and if they are having fun.
I am sure you are having quite fun letting Joseph own you in the first half.

What is McVay doing. Kick a FG on the 1; then you throw from the Sea 30 with ~10sec's left in the half. None of the 8,001 shows tomorrow will mention this though.

Last edited:
They made it but not sure what the hell Doug Pederson was thinking going for 2 there down 20-12. Am I missing something?

They made it but not sure what the hell Doug Pederson was thinking going for 2 there down 20-12. Am I missing something?

I've been waiting years for someone to do that. Obviously correct by the math.
Lol @ Aikman and all these rubes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom