NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

“And posts about him being the best RB in the NFL and able to win games are factually WRONG.”

I’m gonna need those posts pointed out to me, so I can slam them too.

Not sure how I missed them...

Unless of course they don’t exist..

C'mon man, they're the 2 posts in this very thread that I quoted from STEVEHOLT:

1539624322782.png

1539624390548.png

Reading comprehension.

Ha!

Guess I should’ve added...by credible posters.

Nobody should be going there...

Comparing yardage totals shows us who has any credibility here. Gurley has the benefit of a stud QB and an offensive scheme eons more advanced than what the Giants run. Put Barkley in the Rams backfield and he'd have 2000 yards. Dude has to make three people miss to get to the line.

Comparing yardage totals shows us who has any credibility here. Gurley has the benefit of a stud QB and an offensive scheme eons more advanced than what the Giants run. Put Barkley in the Rams backfield and he'd have 2000 yards. Dude has to make three people miss to get to the line.
All good Steve, but let’s just out the brakes on the best stuff.

Look, he’s proven already he’s an otherworldly talent and players in that position don’t regress like QBs can. You can either break a tackle and go from 0 to 60 in a step or you can’t. It’s much easier to fake it as a QB. He was worth the pick.

Giants have to find a way to make the worst OL this side of the 2017 Giants get more time for Eli and to not have Barkley get hit till he’s past the line of scrimmage.

Do that, and maybe the defense will decide to care and make tackles again.

And then who knows, maybe 8-8 wins the division.

Just beat Atlanta.

All good Steve, but let’s just out the brakes on the best stuff.

Look, he’s proven already he’s an otherworldly talent and players in that position don’t regress like QBs can. You can either break a tackle and go from 0 to 60 in a step or you can’t. It’s much easier to fake it as a QB. He was worth the pick.

Giants have to find a way to make the worst OL this side of the 2017 Giants get more time for Eli and to not have Barkley get hit till he’s past the line of scrimmage.

Do that, and maybe the defense will decide to care and make tackles again.

And then who knows, maybe 8-8 wins the division.

Just beat Atlanta.

The divisional sheriff has begun to shed the rust. You're gonna need more than 8-8 to win the NFC East.

One of Dallas or Philadelphia will get to 10 wins atleast.
Dallas has an elite D which just needs to get poInts from Dak on the road.
Philadelphia has an elite QB which just needs the D to get healthy and will win games.
One of them will get to double digits.
Philly has the tougher schedule up coming Carolina and Jacksonville in London give the Cowboys a chance to get ahead with at Washington.
Cowboys should be calling Denver and try to get Emmanuel Sanders who went to SMU and would fit that offense.
Give the Broncos a 4th round pick and get a weapon which helps them.

The NFL is turning into Arena football.
I get wanting offense but the league needs to help defenses a little.
I like shootouts but every game doesn’t need to be a shootout.

Aaron Rodgers limping for the cameras then on his scramble at the end no limp. National media will slobber Rodgers more but the guy is totally a LeBron in that he wants people to know he isn’t 100%.

Aaron Rodgers limping for the cameras then on his scramble at the end no limp. National media will slobber Rodgers more but the guy is totally a LeBron in that he wants people to know he isn’t 100%.

Who cares - he's one of the best ever to play the position. Just enjoy it. That last drive was incredible.

Brady does some weird stuff, man, doesn't mean he isn't arguably the best QB ever.

Who cares - he's one of the best ever to play the position. Just enjoy it. That last drive was incredible.

Brady does some weird stuff, man, doesn't mean he isn't arguably the best QB ever.
Brady is weird no doubt but Rodgers milking for the cameras was annoying to me. His greatness like LeBron’s is unquestioend. I just don’t like the he wants the ESPN love from the national media. He wants it.
That limping was fake.

Officiating just awful down the stretch
By the rule book the Sherman play was a penalty even though Rodgers was getting killed under pressure and wouldn’t have completed a pass.

SF got tight and lost.

Brady makes sure everyone knows it when he picks up a first down with his legs. Whatever lol

Everyone is annoying in their own ways if you look hard enough

Officiating just awful down the stretch

Outside of not reviewing the dropped interception which probably worked to the 49ers advantage anyways, i don’t think they really did anything wrong.

Brady makes sure everyone knows it when he picks up a first down with his legs. Whatever lol

Everyone is annoying in their own ways if you look hard enough
Again I will say Brady can be annoying for non Patriots fans but he doesn’t milk injuries. Rodgers has that LeBron mentality he wants everyone to know he is hurt and not 100%.
Brady couldn’t do that 20 yard scramble but if he was injured he wouldn’t be milking his injury. He has played hurt and he hasn’t played to the cameras.

Went to bed down 40ish in fantasy. Woke up a 10 point victor.

God bless Jimmy Graham and D. Adams

Went to bed down 40ish in fantasy. Woke up a 10 point victor.

God bless Jimmy Graham and D. Adams

I almost blew nearly a 100 point lead because my opponent went crazy in the Sunday night game.

Again I will say Brady can be annoying for non Patriots fans but he doesn’t milk injuries. Rodgers has that LeBron mentality he wants everyone to know he is hurt and not 100%.
Brady couldn’t do that 20 yard scramble but if he was injured he wouldn’t be milking his injury. He has played hurt and he hasn’t played to the cameras.

You crazy. Just because he was able to run well for 20 yards doesn't mean he's not injured.

And who cares if he limps a bit more pronounced at times? Consider for a second that he wasn't doing that for the cameras. Maybe, just maybe, he does that for the other team to make them think he isn't 100%.

You have strong opinions about everything. Doesn't that get tiresome?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom