NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

What was Brady afraid of when he destroyed his cell phone?
I am not interested in wasting my time going over this but ask yourself this if the NFL had the cell phones of the 2 Patriots employees and you know they did the NFL had all electronic data between Brady and those employees.

However good job with the troll job as this is as far as I will go.

I am not interested in wasting my time going over this but ask yourself this if the NFL had the cell phones of the 2 Patriots employees and you know they did the NFL had all electronic data between Brady and those employees.

However good job with the troll job as this is as far as I will go.
You didn’t answer my question.

You didn’t answer my question.
Brady giving up his phone would have set a precedent for future players. He didn’t because his union told him not too and he didn’t trust the NFL not to leak stuff on it that wasn’t there business.
I think Brady didn’t give up his phone because he didn’t have too and he knew the NFL had no right to it and the stuff he sent to the Patriot employees would be and was recovered by the NFL from there phones.
The NFL had that stuff the news about Brady’s phone was all PR to spin from the fact the NFL had nothing and wanted to paint image of guilt they couldn’t prove.

Brady giving up his phone would have set a precedent for future players. He didn’t because his union told him not too and he didn’t trust the NFL not to leak stuff on it that wasn’t there business.
I think Brady didn’t give up his phone because he didn’t have too and he knew the NFL had no right to it and the stuff he sent to the Patriot employees would be and was recovered by the NFL from there phones.
The NFL had that stuff the news about Brady’s phone was all PR to spin from the fact the NFL had nothing and wanted to paint image of guilt they couldn’t prove.

Your stance of Brady/Pats innocent; Manning’s guilty/frauds is hilarious to me.

Never change.

Never change.
What is Brady guilty of?
My god.
Eli settled a case in court.
Brady was found guilty of being generally aware of something the NFL never proved.
You don't care the NFL proved nothing.

It’s just you hate the Patriots and don’t care the NFL didn’t prove anything and the commissioner because of article 46 could do whatever he wanted but you continue being butthurt about the Pats.

Any person who objectively watches this knows the NFL was FOS on Deflategate.

Never change.

Not a Pats fan, but i believe the Mannings are bigger frauds. They are part of the shield.

Not a Pats fan, but i believe the Mannings are bigger frauds. They are part of the shield.
Until a fanbase has to deal with the NFL management council and fraud investigation they don’t get it.
The Cowboys saw it with Zeke Elliott.
The Patriots saw it with Deflategate
The Dolphins saw it with Bullygate.
The Saints saw it with Bountygate.
When Sheriff Goodell THINKS you are guilty the facts don’t matter.

None of those cases were proven by the NFL but they don’t care they throw crap out for the public and other fanbases don’t care about the truth.

Then Josh Brown does crazy sick crap at the Pro Bowl to his wife and nfl security has to move them to another hotel.
Father Flanagan Mara speaks on his behalf and instead of a 6 game domestic violence suspension Brown gets 1 game.
The NFL is a joke. They protect certain teams.

Eli settled a small lawsuit (under $20,000, which he probably keeps in the glovebox of each of his cars) because he may or may not have knowingly provided a couple helmets as game-used that may or may not have been game-used.

Is that why he's a fraud?

Eli settled a small lawsuit (under $20,000, which he probably keeps in the glovebox of each of his cars) because he may or may not have knowingly provided a couple helmets as game-used that may or may not have been game-used.

Is that why he's a fraud?
No chance he settled this case for only 20k.
The amount was undisclosed and they were seeking a lot more.
That wouldn’t leak.

That wouldn’t leak.

My bad, then. I saw $20k referenced in whatever article Google put at the top for me.

That wouldn’t leak.
Eli settled because he didn’t want to take the stand.
As in a civil case he could be called to the stand as a defendant even if he didn’t want to testify.

Eli settled because he didn’t want to take the stand.
As in a civil case he could be called to the stand as a defendant even if he didn’t want to testify.

Either way, we're still talking about a small amount of money relative to his salary or net worth.

Either way, we're still talking about a small amount of money relative to his salary or net worth.
And it would cost a lot more to take this to trial.

What is Brady guilty of?
My god.
Eli settled a case in court.
Brady was found guilty of being generally aware of something the NFL never proved.
You don't care the NFL proved nothing.

It’s just you hate the Patriots and don’t care the NFL didn’t prove anything and the commissioner because of article 46 could do whatever he wanted but you continue being butthurt about the Pats.

So is your stance that in both Spygate and Deflategate Belichick/Brady did NOT consciously bend/break the rules to get a competitive advantage?

Any person who objectively watches this knows the NFL was FOS on Deflategate.

Not even a sentence spoken on the text messages between Brady and the “Deflator”. Not a mention of why the “Deflator” would dip off into a private room w game balls.

He musta been checking his lbs on the scales because we all know he was called “Deflator” because he had lost so much weight.

Was the NFL biased in their investigation? Yes

Did Brady instruct equip guys to mess w his ball? Yes

Both can be true.

That wouldn’t leak.
Eli, SAVED AN ENTIRE FLICKING INDUSTRY by settling quietly.

Otherwise, there would be no more ‘memorabilia’ shops and every owner of every piece out there now, would sue to get their $$$ Back, while keeping their items.

Another smart move by Eli.

Eli...still a GOD...maybe even more powerful than once thought.

If only tommyboy wasn’t stupid...and GUILTY.

So is your stance that in both Spygate and Deflategate Belichick/Brady did NOT consciously bend/break the rules to get a competitive advantage?
Spygate has nothing to do with Brady.
I never defended Belichick on Spygate but I doubt you even know what Spygate was and just follow the Red meat about it.

Deflategate has nothing to do with Spygate. It never happened. Science explained the drop in PSI. The NFL punished the Pats without proving anything happened and they could because Article 46 of the CBA allows it.

I get you don’t care about the facts of that case as you lumped Spygate and Deflategate together.

Not even a sentence spoken on the text messages between Brady and the “Deflator”. Not a mention of why the “Deflator” would dip off into a private room w game balls.

He musta been checking his lbs on the scales because we all know he was called “Deflator” because he had lost so much weight.

Was the NFL biased in their investigation? Yes

Did Brady instruct equip guys to mess w his ball? Yes

Both can be true.
You believe what you want as you will.
The texts between the employees don’t prove anything.
I don’t care relitigate this. The NFL played the court of public opinion to a tee and convicted them before they proved anything.
I like how you ignore the science, or the fact the NFL knowingly leaked false information from the start and continued to change their findings as the case progressed.

Again Deflategate was red meat for Patriots haters. Goodell botched the Ray Rice case when the tape leaked.
Goodell has screwed the Saints, Dolphins, Patriots and Cowboys and doesn’t ever prove anything.

Eli, SAVED AN ENTIRE FLICKING INDUSTRY by settling quietly.

Otherwise, there would be no more ‘memorabilia’ shops and every owner of every piece out there now, would sue to get their $$$ Back, while keeping their items.

Another smart move by Eli.

Eli...still a GOD...maybe even more powerful than once thought.

If only tommyboy wasn’t stupid...and GUILTY.
This post was like yesterday’s Aaron Judge doubleheader performance cmon man you can do better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom