NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

You believe what you want as you will.
The texts between the employees don’t prove anything.
I don’t care relitigate this. The NFL played the court of public opinion to a tee and convicted them before they proved anything.
I like how you ignore the science, or the fact the NFL knowingly leaked false information from the start and continued to change their findings as the case progressed.

Again Deflategate was red meat for Patriots haters. Goodell botched the Ray Rice case when the tape leaked.
Goodell has screwed the Saints, Dolphins, Patriots and Cowboys and doesn’t ever prove anything.

It’s not about proving it in court or proving it to someone looking through chowder coated glasses. It’s about what took place behind closed doors. Your boys cheated. The NFL knows it, Kraft knows it, deep down you know it. The rings and dynasty are tainted. You say you don’t care to relitigate but you’re the one always bringing up w how the Pats were screwed yada yada yada. And were all just supposed to accept the Patriots fan version of “reality.”

I dismiss science - you dismiss the conversations and shady behavior by the main characters involved. Think this through. Do you think the “Deflator” is messing with Tom Brady’s balls on his own accord or is it more logical that Touchdown Tommy is telling him how he likes his footballs deflated?

Tom Brady destroys his phone... you think he’s doing that cuz the NFLPA told him to? Laughable, if my phone could prove my innocence I’d be running that thing straight to Roger himself. So again is it more logical that he destroyed it to cover his a** or out of some self-mitigating loyalty to the NFLPA?

I don’t need psi measurements to know Brady and Belichick cheat. Common sense works just fine.

This post was like yesterday’s Aaron Judge doubleheader performance cmon man you can do better.
You’re nuts, that was great and the truth.

Eli, saved an industry.

Your deflate-gate stuff is awesome.

We all know the deflator, deflated the balls.

‘Science’ was a nice convenient lie. They wouldn’t go down that fast and that far. The commish covered a bit for the pats...again, but they decided to Fluck with him so bye bye Brady.

Was a nice vacation for him...so again, thank the commish.

Spygate has nothing to do with Brady.
I never defended Belichick on Spygate but I doubt you even know what Spygate was and just follow the Red meat about it.

Deflategate has nothing to do with Spygate. It never happened. Science explained the drop in PSI. The NFL punished the Pats without proving anything happened and they could because Article 46 of the CBA allows it.

I get you don’t care about the facts of that case as you lumped Spygate and Deflategate together.
Science doesn’t excuse intent.

This is so tedious. The Pats are cheaters. Its fine. I would be perfectly fine with the Eagles being cheaters if it netted me Five Super Bowls in seventeen years. Hell they probably do cheat and either just never got caught, are not as good at it, or both.

This is so tedious. The Pats are cheaters. Its fine. I would be perfectly fine with the Eagles being cheaters if it netted me Five Super Bowls in seventeen years. Hell they probably do cheat and either just never got caught, are not as good at it, or both.
I don’t fight the Spygate stuff. They got caught and paid the penalty.
This whole thing from me has been about Deflategate.
They are separate. The NFL doesn’t care if you are guilty. Goodell is Judge and jury thanks to the players CBA.
However anyone who isn’t a Patriots hater and looks at the case knows the NFL lied at the start of the investigation and proved nothing to come to their conclusion. They lied about the facts and didn’t care science explained the incident. They spent 15 million dollars on a fake independent investigation to come a conclusion that a district court judge found was crap.
They threw shiny misinformation that was irrelevant like Brady’s phone or the text about the deflater.
None of that stuff proved anything about the allegations alleged but The NFL got away with it because of the Patriots are hated.
The NFL did to the Saints, Dolphins, Cowboys as well.
People can hate the Patriots and realize Deflategate was crap.

They are separate. The NFL doesn’t care if you are guilty. Goodell is Judge and jury thanks to the players CBA.
However anyone who isn’t a Patriots hater and looks at the case knows the NFL lied at the start of the investigation and proved nothing to come to their conclusion. They lied about the facts and didn’t care science explained the incident. They spent 15 million dollars on a fake independent investigation to come a conclusion that a district court judge found was crap.
They threw shiny misinformation that was irrelevant like Brady’s phone or the text about the deflater.
None of that stuff proved anything about the allegations alleged but The NFL got away with it because of the Patriots are hated.
Brady also lied. He didn't know the science behind what he was doing, he just thought it gave him an edge. It's like the dime bag of oregano from A Few Good Men. And the cover-up was worse than the crime. We're probably looking at a lesser punishment (or nothing at all) if Brady cooperates fully.

What is Brady guilty of?
My god.
Eli settled a case in court.
Brady was found guilty of being generally aware of something the NFL never proved.
You don't care the NFL proved nothing.

It’s just you hate the Patriots and don’t care the NFL didn’t prove anything and the commissioner because of article 46 could do whatever he wanted but you continue being butthurt about the Pats.
I am not a Pat's fan, but to me the NFL fabricated evidence and just made up stuff so emperor Goofy could prove he could do what he wanted.
IF the game balls were deflated, it's an equipment violation and $25k fine.
As to not turning over your cell phone which has private communications with your family on it, who would do that. Heck, even Hillary knows better.

I wish Brady and Zeke would sue the commissioner for libel.

One QB in the NFL settled a court case this offseason.
His name Eli Manning.
Guilty he is of fraud. Afraid of a trial.
You know nothing of trials. Scores of innocent people are in/have gone to prison after a trial.

The NFL Thread -2018 thread seems to have been time machined back to 2015.
0FB38185-B00F-4758-819C-7E9DC9FBAE1F.gif

Jarvis Landry is gone in my world after today.

Hope reshad jones catches him in a no fly zone over the middle.

What happens when they say Philando Castile?
I mean we are not talking about people killed.
Trump is a moron but this offer is actually a nice compromise. If he commutes people who were overpunished and it stops the kneeling then the kneeling worked and we don’t get stupid culture wars for sports

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom