NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Oakland’s own pick will be top 10.
They have 4-12 written all over them. They are home dogs to Indy this week.
Indy sucks and if they don’t beat them they will contend for a top 5 pick.

Chicago and Dallas are 7-9 to 9-7.
Dallas is making panic moves. Cooper isn’t worth a high 2nd rounder now.

Oakland should see if anybody wants Carr while they are at it. Miami might give them a first rounder for him. Just rebuild and give Gruden cover. Carr has regressed since he got paid.

Their own pick has a shot of being #1 overall. I agree on Carr. He hasn't been the same since 12/24/16.

Stephen Jones outdoing his dip$hart dad overpaying, yet again, for a WR.

This is worse than acquiring Roy Williams years back.

Just when the Jones family can’t be any dumber they do something like this...

And totally entertain the rest of the NFL.

Of the many NFL rules that I hate, intentional grounding is very high up on the list. Eli just basically dropped the ball forwards and it's not intentional grounding because I guess one of his players that was fully engaged blocking pass-rushers could technically be an eligible receiver on the play. So stupid.

So Belichick got killed for his personnel decisions in FA by the loser Boston media.
He let Nate Solder, Malcolm Butler, Dion Lewis, and Danny Amendola go.

He will get two 3rd picks for Butler and Solder, a 5th for Lewis, and 7 for Amendola.

None of them are proving worth their FA paydays. Now the loser Boston media moves on from Belichick doesn’t know how to handle FA to the team sucks on defense. Like they don’t realize the entire NFL sucks at defense now.

I swear to goodness if the Patriots were having a 1-6 start like the Giants the media would be giddy. Whereas the NY media is fair they give praise and don’t troll their fans outside of the Jets Manish Mehta guy.

So Belichick got killed for his personnel decisions in FA by the loser Boston media.

He will get two 3rd picks for Butler and Solder, a 5th for Lewis, and 7 for Amendola.

None of them are proving worth their FA paydays. Now the loser Boston media moves on from Belichick doesn’t know how to handle FA to the team sucks on defense. Like they don’t realize the entire NFL sucks at defense now.

I swear to goodness if the Patriots were having a 1-6 start like the Giants the media would be giddy. Whereas the NY media is fair they give praise and don’t troll their fans outside of the Jets Manish Mehta guy.
Don't worry, BB will get a weeks reprieve from those attacking his defense after Monday Night.

I don't think there was ever a chance that Solder would live up to his contract. I think everyone knew that the day he signed too. Butler has been bad for sure. Dion and Amendola have been pretty solid; just so happens that Dion plays for a dumpster of an organization and Amendola's QB is one of the worst in the league. But Dion is being paid roughly his worth right now. 15th highest cap hit and 25th best RB per PFF. Amendola is being paid like a #2 WR and he's rated 56th best per PFF so basically right on the money there.

I don't think there was ever a chance that Solder would live up to his contract. I think everyone knew that the day he signed too. Butler has been bad for sure. Dion and Amendola have been pretty solid; just so happens that Dion plays for a dumpster of an organization and Amendola's QB is one of the worst in the league. But Dion is being paid roughly his worth right now. 15th highest cap hit and 25th best RB per PFF. Amendola is being paid like a #2 WR and he's rated 56th best per PFF so basically right on the money there.
Amendola is not a WR#2. He is a guy who plays well in the playoffs because he is money when it counts.
In the regular season he has to be on a pitch count or he will break down.

Lewis got overpaid. NE used him to his strengths. He never got too many carries and was kept fresh. He has the perfect partner in Derek Henry and he isn’t that great.
Solder was the highest paid OL men in NFL history. I said when it happened that was laughable.
Butler has been rated one of the bottom 5 CBs in the league. Belichick benched him in the SB and in Boston morons in the media like Dan Shaughnessy said it was a firable offense when it looks like Belichick saw a player who was playing poorly.
My points are more shots at the Boston media who cover the Patriots like they are covering the Cleveland Browns it is so annoying. When other cities in Northeast Philly and New York have similar passionate fans and their media is over the board negative.

If Patriots haters followed the Boston media they would love the coverage.

I was ok with spending A level $$ on a B level talent, but Solder at best has been a C this year, has had games where he’s a D and this is his 2nd F (pokes).

I think Hernandez has 3 Fs, everyone else has been cut, benched or is out on IR.

Good to see OBJ adding dropped 2pt conversions to his repotoire...

Sounds like something more than alcohol to me?
That's the suspicion around here as well. Very strange scenario. So the guy that lives there says the house was all locked up, Kelly just walks in at 1:15 am and sits next to a lady with a baby on her lap. He mumbles incoherently. Police say no signs of forced entry. Mind you he's still in his Woody from Toy Story costume, as they beat him w the metal hose on a vacuum cleaner.

It was Von Millers private Halloween party. Brandon Marshall dressed up as Bobby Brown carrying around a bag of flour. Emanuel Sanders dressed up as Tyrone Biggums from Chapelle show. Yeah sounds like we're all the way ready to play KC at KC this Sunday.

That's the suspicion around here as well. Very strange scenario. So the guy that lives there says the house was all locked up, Kelly just walks in at 1:15 am and sits next to a lady with a baby on her lap. Police say no signs of forced entry. Mind you he's still in his Woody from Toy Story costume.

It was Von Millers private Halloween party. Brandon Marshall dressed up as Bobby Brown carrying around a bag of flour. Emanuel Sanders dressed up as Tyrone Biggums from Chapelle show. Yeah sounds like we're all the way ready to play KC at KC this Sunday.

Private Halloween party, football players(not the most low key people usually), millionaires, and two guys dressing up as junkies(I feel bad saying that about Bobby but it is what it is), with fake cocaine? Oh yeah, I’m thinking there werre some things stronger than beer at that party.

I was ok with spending A level $$ on a B level talent, but Solder at best has been a C this year, has had games where he’s a D and this is his 2nd F (pokes).

I think Hernandez has 3 Fs, everyone else has been cut, benched or is out on IR.

Good to see OBJ adding dropped 2pt conversions to his repotoire...

I thought OBJ had a very good game.

I thought OBJ had a very good game.
He did.

It’s just he always drops passes that should be easy.

It’s frustrating as all hell.

Stephen Jones outdoing his dip$hart dad overpaying, yet again, for a WR.

This is worse than acquiring Roy Williams years back.

Just when the Jones family can’t be any dumber they do something like this...

And totally entertain the rest of the NFL.
This is bad but Roy Williams was worse gave up a 3rd and a 5th and he wasn't as good as cooper.

This is bad but Roy Williams was worse gave up a 3rd and a 5th and he wasn't as good as cooper.

Wait until they sign him to a cap crippling extension for catching 15-20 balls over the last 9 games.

As he tries to pick up the offense mid season while in concussion protocol.

And then they’ll draft a WR with their first 2019 pick (in the second round) and mumble BS about best player available.

Joey Galloway, Roy Williams, Terry Glenn

The Jones clan loves them some overpaid under performing WRs.

I’ll be ecstatic to be proven wrong but I’ve seen this show before.

Not gonna compare him to Roy Williams, but I saw a stat floating around about Amari that really blows my mind.

To be on pace for 1,000 yards in a season, you have to put up 62.5 yards per game. In the past two years, Amari has exceeded that amount 5 times. During that same span, he's put up 10 or less yards 8 times.

Not gonna compare him to Roy Williams, but I saw a stat floating around about Amari that really blows my mind.

To be on pace for 1,000 yards in a season, you have to put up 62.5 yards per game. In the past two years, Amari has exceeded that amount 5 times. During that same span, he's put up 10 or less yards 8 times.
I grabbed Cooper with a mid-round pick hoping he'd surprise this season ... so far, out of eight weeks, I've gotten four games of less than 3 points and two(!) byes.

Douglas Marrone and the Jaguars are 1-5 since beating the Patriots.
3-5 on the season.

DOUGIE...DOUGIE...DOUGIE

funny how the St. Doug stans have disappeared this year.

Cowher and Boomer roasting Jags/Marrone on CBS right now

Questioning what’s going on in the locker room...

D2046F2F-6E1D-4F86-A866-E72AACFD16DA.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom