NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 67 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

It’s not his fault Joe Flacco sucks.
Flacco is why they have 1 SB based on Kaiser logic.
I agree he blows but that team looks like it could use a new voice. Harbaugh never gets the blame. They aren’t overpaying anyone else but Flacco and his contract now isn’t even that out of whack.
Ravens are looking at 3 years in a row no playoffs and only 1 playoff appearance in the last 5 years.

I agree he blows but that team looks like it could use a new voice. Harbaugh never gets the blame. They aren’t overpaying anyone else but Flacco and his contract now isn’t even that out of whack.
Ravens are looking at 3 years in a row no playoffs and only 1 playoff appearance in the last 5 years.

There’s only so much you can do with an offense if your QB isn’t accurate.

The Rams have nobody who can keep up with Kamara. That said I don’t think the Saints are going to stop Gurley either.
This is Pats-Chiefs 2.0.
With the Pats not being to stop Hill like the Rams with Kamara.
Sad thing is the talent on the Rams D isn’t bad. Saints OL is top 3 in the league which negates it.

This is Pats-Chiefs 2.0.
With the Pats not being to stop Hill like the Rams with Kamara.
Sad thing is the talent on the Rams D isn’t bad. Saints OL is top 3 in the league which negates it.

Yep. Said it last week this game is going to be in the 40’s.

There’s only so much you can do with an offense if your QB isn’t accurate.

Ya the whole undertone of your anti-Harbaugh diatribe is that Baltimore should be good for some reason. Why should a team with a crappy QB be good in the modern era? They have no business competing at a high level ever. Yet they are never an easy out.

How was that not a first down on the fake fg?

Ball clearly reached past the sticks. It’s plays like that that make me wonder what the heck these guys see on replays.

Brees is a great QB but a lot of his passes today are underthrown (and not intentionally) and his receivers are just beasts who make amazing plays.

That being said, this is an amazing display of offenses.

EDIT - And that last touchdown from Brees was beautiful.

Last edited:
How was that not a first down on the fake fg?

Ball clearly reached past the sticks. It’s plays like that that make me wonder what the heck these guys see on replays.

Because refs refuse to overturn challenges on the spot of the ball. It blows my mind.

What was the over/under for this game? Are we there yet?

Brees is a great QB but a lot of his passes today are underthrown (and not intentionally) and his receivers are just beasts who make amazing plays.

That being said, this is an amazing display of offenses.

EDIT - And that last touchdown from Brees was beautiful.

Saints throw a lot of designed back shoulder fades especially to Thomas. He’s not a burner.

Saints throw a lot of designed back shoulder fades especially to Thomas. He’s not a burner.

They are flirting with disaster as the DBs are right there with the receiver. They just missed and the receiver won the battle for the ball.

They are flirting with disaster as the DBs are right there with the receiver. They just missed and the receiver won the battle for the ball.

It appears that way, but it’s a staple of the offense and for whatever reason DB’s don’t get their head around.

Ya the whole undertone of your anti-Harbaugh diatribe is that Baltimore should be good for some reason. Why should a team with a crappy QB be good in the modern era? They have no business competing at a high level ever. Yet they are never an easy out.
Newsome was a great GM. They always have good talent.
Harbaugh gets all this credit while Tomlin gets all this crap. Baltimore was good with Flacco years ago.
I think the guy gets credit and never gets criticism.

Russell Wilson is the worst QB.

My god, you people slam Eli and give this shlub a pass??

He stares at the rush, is barely mobile considering his reputation, needs big plays to made by his guys...and gets ZERO heat

He make Dak look good, which is nearly impossible.

Better pull this off

Michael Thomas with the Joe Horn move.
I mean he is so lucky it’s a 2 score game. That penalty in a tight one score game is almost unforgivable.

Michael Thomas with the Joe Horn move.
I mean he is so lucky it’s a 2 score game. That penalty in a tight one score game is almost unforgivable.

Agreed. Dumb, but he’s soooo good.

Michael Thomas needs to start being mentioned with Antonio Brown and any other receiver as one of the best in the NFL. He’s abused Marcus Peters today.
Julio is most physically gifted WR in the league.
Your boy Thomas, Antonio Brown and OBJ are the next.
Thelen is good but he isn’t the league of the guys above.

Goff has forced some this game and overlooking some easier throws

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom