NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

It’s just selfish. Gotta get your little preplanned joke in even though you KNOW it will hurt your team. How do you justify that to your teammates and coaches?
Yeah your guy OBJ gets torched if he does that.
Thomas is lucky it will cycle out after tomorrow.

It’s just selfish. Gotta get your little preplanned joke in even though you KNOW it will hurt your team. How do you justify that to your teammates and coaches?

It;s the Sports Center era we live in. Self promotion = TV exposure = endorsements etc. Look at Richard Sherman. He went on a vile postgame rant after the NFC conference final win over SF and lo and behold his profile elevated substantially with endorsements on the follow. Sportsmanship left the scene a long time ago. Now it's look at me.

Oh btw get off my flukin lawn. :)

Last edited:
Yeah your guy OBJ gets torched if he does that.
Thomas is lucky it will cycle out after tomorrow.

Yup. Beckham gets crushed for spontaneous bursts of emotion that draw penalties. Those are far more forgivable than planning something out that you know will draw a flag. I don’t get it.

Newsome was a great GM. They always have good talent.
Harbaugh gets all this credit while Tomlin gets all this crap. Baltimore was good with Flacco years ago.
I think the guy gets credit and never gets criticism.

You hear what you want to hear I guess. They have basically the same # of deep playoff runs, one of them has a HoF QB in a league where QB is everything. Tomlin gets credit for lucking into a HoF QB like McCarthy

It appears that way, but it’s a staple of the offense and for whatever reason DB’s don’t get their head around.

After watching that game, I honestly have no idea what is or isn't pass interference. I saw two guys on either squad tackle guys (essentially) while they were rising up to try to catch a pass.

Cris Collinsworth ball washing is annoying me and I love Brady.
My god Cris the refs can take their eyes off Brady and Rodgers.
This guy really has drunk the Kool-Aid the NFL wants out of its announcers.
He isn’t Aikman and Buck who were good during the Rams-Saints game.

It was dumb of the Packers lb to swing at the lineman, but no way that was ejection worthy. I figured they were going to call offsetting because the lineman clearly pushed well after the whistle.

It was dumb of the Packers lb to swing at the lineman, but no way that was ejection worthy. I figured they were going to call offsetting because the lineman clearly pushed well after the whistle.
I think it was a penalty but the ejection was a little harsh.

And the refs gift the pats with another first down they should not have gotten. Ridiculous

The "roughing" the kicker call? That was absurd.

Trying to block punts never work. I'm not sure why you try it. I see a lot of people complaining about the calls the Packers did or didn't get, but they scored 17 points on the Pats? The Bears put up 31. Something isn't right with Green Bay. The only team they have put 30 up on is the 49ers and they are awful.

Thomas had cell phones under both goal posts.

Outside of Sean Payton nobody else seems that annoyed by it in the media. Interesting.

The dolphins are depressing the hell out of me. So much talent on defense and promise in the skills positions... but here we are with no QB. I dont even know where to go from here its like purgatory.

The dolphins are depressing the hell out of me. So much talent on defense and promise in the skills positions... but here we are with no QB. I dont even know where to go from here its like purgatory.

Has to be getting time to move away from Tannehill. The guy is made of glass.

Has to be getting time to move away from Tannehill. The guy is made of glass.
The most mediocre, uninspiring career.

I dont even know if there’s a vet I’d want or a rookie incoming...

Just so defeated. Its embarrassing as a fan to be this upset while still in playoff contention. But its the same crap every 3 years

Dolphins got better by substracton of Suh and Tannehill.
I give them credit for not tanking. While I don’t think they will get to 10-6 and a playoff berth they aren’t trying to bottom out for the best possible pick. They are likely going to end up between 7-9 and 9-7.
I expect them to beat NE’s next loss.

Dolphins got better by substracton of Suh and Tannehill.
I give them credit for not tanking. While I don’t think they will get to 10-6 and a playoff berth they aren’t trying to bottom out for the best possible pick. They are likely going to end up between 7-9 and 9-7.
I expect them to beat NE’s next loss.
It’s becoming physically painful watching this current batch of talent go stagnant. The thought of another year with Brock or overpaying a vet to get us to the next talented Qb draft class is angering.

I don’t know who will even want Tannehill. Give me Bridewater. Hell, give me Lamar Jackson for 1 year if the Ravens stick with Joe

It’s becoming physically painful watching this current batch of talent go stagnant. The thought of another year with Brock or overpaying a vet to get us to the next talented Qb draft class is angering.

I don’t know who will even want Tannehill. Give me Bridewater. Hell, give me Lamar Jackson for 1 year if the Ravens stick with Joe
I honestly feel it will be hard for the Pats to win at Miami over at Pittsburgh who they play back to back weeks at the end of the month.

I honestly feel it will be hard for the Pats to win at Miami over at Pittsburgh who they play back to back weeks at the end of the month.
Our home game vs the pats is our superbowl whether we’re playoff bound or not. That is until, or if we ever, land ourselves a real quarterback.

Grant, Wilson and Stills are special. Misfit receivers that can make a lot of noise. Amendola was the perfect addition, the guy just gets it done in crunch time.

Is Saquon Barkley better than Kareem Hunt or Alvin Kamara? The Giants better hope so.

Cris Collinsworth ball washing is annoying me and I love Brady.
My god Cris the refs can take their eyes off Brady and Rodgers.
This guy really has drunk the Kool-Aid the NFL wants out of its announcers.
He isn’t Aikman and Buck who were good during the Rams-Saints game.
Couldn't agree more. I already couldn't stand Collinsworth, after last night I'll be muting him in further NE contests

Michael Thomas needs to start being mentioned with Antonio Brown and any other receiver as one of the best in the NFL. He’s abused Marcus Peters today.
I very much , will full biase, diagree. See my avatar lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom