NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Eli is washed up. Put him on the Saints with the best OL in football he isn’t great.

Eli has 2 rings and a legacy. He is toast now.
Nonsense.

He’d have most teams at least with 5 wins now.

Anyway, speaking of washed up, how’s Dak?...

"I love stoking the Iggs inferiority complex. You're the defending SB champs, act like it!!"

Oh. Thought you were trying to make a cogent point. My bad. I'll know better next time.

"I love stoking the Iggs inferiority complex. You're the defending SB champs, act like it!!"

Oh. Thought you were trying to make a cogent point. My bad. I'll know better next time.

It was easy to do both. Wentz may be the Iggs first legit franchise QB since McNabb.

But right now, (i.e. TODAY) he's done less than Dak Prescott:

Dak 25-15
Wentz 21-14

F.A.C.T.

Wentz threw a TD pass late in the 3Q AFTER he'd blown his knee out. He threw for 291 yards and 4 TDs in less than three quarters. But yeah Nick Foles with 42 yards of passing was the reason they won. Are u serious?

It was easy to do both. Wentz may be the Iggs first legit franchise QB since McNabb.

But right now, (i.e. TODAY) he's done less than Dak Prescott:

Dak 25-15
Wentz 21-14

F.A.C.T.

You're hilarious.

You're hilarious.

1541544288408.jpeg

;)

Sean Lee is one of the all time most overrated Cowboys.

And there’s been many overrated Boys because they play for America’s team.

Lee is softer than wet Charmin.
He gets hurt all the time but you can't question what he's been on the field.

If Cowboys end up giving the Raiders a top 10 pick for Amari Cooper the Cowboys would have bailed out Jon Gruden.

We are going to find out if Dez is done or still has it.

He's got Brees throwing him the ball now.

Just wish they would stop giving Kamara all those TDs and leave that to Brees and Thomas for fantasy purposes !

Haha Thomas does have two. Fantasy owners are lucky that Ben Watson didn’t catch a vultured Taysum Hill TD pass.

Baker Mayfield looks like the best of the rookie QB’s by far. Having a great game today.

Baker Mayfield looks like the best of the rookie QB’s by far. Having a great game today.

And I think Chubb is going to be a good back. They are getting some useful parts there.

I would love to see the Saints play the Chiefs. I’m thinking 55-52 type score.

Jaguars' vaunted defense getting shredded today.

Being in the AFC South might not even be enough to save them this year.

I wish the AFC East wasn't so horrific that the Pats could go full blown stupid and still win it or else I'd really enjoy this Titans game today.

I wish the AFC East wasn't so horrific that the Pats could go full blown stupid and still win it or else I'd really enjoy this Titans game today.
Pats OL was banged up and no Gronk.
Plus they struggle on the road.
No biggie. They will go 12-4 most likely. The chiefs are going to get HFA.

Sure haven't seen a lot of Jacksonville talk around here lately.

Last year was a fluke.

In any event, it's nice to not have to read on a weekly basis how great a coach Marrone is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom