NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Sure haven't seen a lot of Jacksonville talk around here lately.

Praise Doug from whom all bologna flows
Praise him all Syracusans here below
Praise him above ye current coach
Praise him as Lombardi, Walsh, and Be - li - chick

Aaaaaaaa - meeeeeeennn

Jags must be tanking... same amount of wins as the lowly Bills.

They'll be putting tarps back on the seats in Jacksonville in a few weeks, so that they can have a few more fake "sell outs"

Last year was a fluke.

In any event, it's nice to not have to read on a weekly basis how great a coach Marrone is.
Praise Doug from whom all bologna flows
Praise him all Syracusans here below
Praise him above ye current coach
Praise him as Lombardi, Walsh, and Be - li - chick

Aaaaaaaa - meeeeeeennn

Jags must be tanking... same amount of wins as the lowly Bills.
They'll be putting tarps back on the seats in Jacksonville in a few weeks, so that they can have a few more fake "sell outs"
2mar2l.jpg

;)

Man Seattle is so annoying. "Receiver in the area". GMAFB. Kyle Orton gets called for grounding when he misses a wr 40 yards downfield by 2 feet but not that. Just result.

No Sean Lee, no problem.

His replacement picked the Iggs golden boy and he stuffed their screen on 3rd and 2 on their penultimate drive.

Last edited:
If I am a hater of the cowboys, even an Eagles fan this is a net win. Means Garrett and Dak are still in favor and it's more of the same. Philly is banged up. Dak still missed a ton of throws and his flaws kept this from being what should have been a 2 touchdown or more win.

Always happy to beat Philly but this one is kind of an empty victory unless they tear off 6-7 straight and all the sudden look like a winner.

We may suck but our domination of Philly in Philly continues. 7-1 over the last 8. The season is still essentially over for Dallas but listening to the Philly fans boo their team was priceless.

Always happy to beat Philly but this one is kind of an empty victory unless they tear off 6-7 straight and all the sudden look like a winner.

If the do they will have earned it because the Philly schedule the rest of the way is brutal.

If the do they will have earned it because the Philly schedule the rest of the way is brutal.

I meant Dallas hauling off a bunch in a row making not tanking worth it... Need to see Dak really drive this team to 10-11 wins going on a tear to believe he is our guy. I do like Cooper.

On another note, the random backup at Left Guard looked better than the rookie has all year...

I meant Dallas hauling off a bunch in a row making not tanking worth it... Need to see Dak really drive this team to 10-11 wins going on a tear to believe he is our guy. I do like Cooper.

On another note, the random backup at Left Guard looked better than the rookie has all year...

Ah, gotcha.

Cowboys will finish where the always do with the Clapper ... Around 8/8. The upside is Cooper appears to be the real deal. If Dallas was going to go first rou d on WR next year anyway the trade looks legit.

I don’t see many wins left. Atlanta, Tampa, Skins & Iggs are 50/50 at best. Colts & Saints look like Ls.

Jints look like only obvious win left and that’s assuming the wheels don’t fall off and the players don’t quit.

Lots can happen but I don’t see Dak and Linehan sustaining enough of a passing game to go on a run.

Ah, gotcha.

Cowboys will finish where the always do with the Clapper ... Around 8/8. The upside is Cooper appears to be the real deal. If Dallas was going to go first rou d on WR next year anyway the trade looks legit.

Cooper is fantastic. I fear Dak will do just enough to get the Jones’ idiots to sign him to a cap crippling extension.

Cooper is fantastic. I fear Dak will do just enough to get the Jones’ idiots to sign him to a cap crippling extension.

This is my fear as well. Paired with Garrett alongside still. I wish the last memory of Jason was still only that Green Bay game and we instead had Payton running the show in Dallas...

This is my fear as well. Paired with Garrett alongside still. I wish the last memory of Jason was still only that Green Bay game and we instead had Payton running the show in Dallas...

I doubt Parcells would’ve let a protege like Payton go back as HC in Dallas.

I suspect Payton experienced enough of the dysfunction to know it wouldn’t be a smart career move.

No talented coach will ever work for Dallas as long as Jerry and his idiot kids run the football ops.

Eagles have games at New Orleans, at LA Rams, at Washington and at Dallas.
Bare minimum they need the last 2 and to win every home game.
I think it’s Washington and Dallas division race this year.
Philly really got killed with defensive injuries in their secondary.

Washington really controls the division as I think New Orleans puts Ls on both Philly and Dallas up coming and Dallas is good for a WTH loss as well. Even if the Cowboys beat Washington on thanksgiving.
If the Giants had a pulse this would be a 4 way race. Even at 2-6 I would say they could get to 9-7 and win the division but 1-7 they need to win out.

Parcells definitely told Payton to stay away from Jerry. That’s been the scuttlebut around NO.

Washington really controls the division as I think New Orleans puts Ls on both Philly and Dallas up coming and Dallas is good for a WTH loss as well. Even if the Cowboys beat Washington on thanksgiving.
If the Giants had a pulse this would be a 4 way race. Even at 2-6 I would say they could get to 9-7 and win the division but 1-7 they need to win out.

The Saints have punted 6 times the last 5 games. Two of those games included zero punts.

Rasul Douglas was horrific last night. His tackling and getting somehow turned around badly on slants. Just don’t get how poorly they are starting games. Tate should help more and more I bet. Jeffrey is slow and a jump ball guy. Ertz is fantastic but not the biggest guy. Wish they could get Agholor more touches. He was dynamite towards the end of last season. They really missed Lane Johnson last night and Peters isn’t the same player he once was. Could be like a 42-17 beating this weekend.

The Saints have punted 6 times the last 5 games. Two of those games included zero punts.
Brees is going to get his deserved MVP this year. I think Mahomes and KC will end up 13-3 and with HFA but his youth will lead the voters to give to Brees as this is his best year when you look at efficiency. TD passes are skewed if your team doesn’t rush for TDs.

The only thing I’m slightly Concerned about as a Saints fan is Terron Armstead left yesterdays game with an injury. The Oline has been dominant this year and LT is the most important position for pass protection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teddy19

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom