NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 91 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

So we are Seattle over Kansas City away from the Chargers having HFA.
Dolphins win over Patriots is going to be the difference. If Seattle wins ouch.

I will say this though Houston as the first playoff would be easier than LA or KC in the divisional round.

Ridley has played for 5 teams since he left the Pats. He is a fumble machine and that is why he wasn’t resigned.
I am way more worried about Juju and Brown.
It will actually hurt the Pats if Connor doesn’t play as it make the Steelers more aggressive in the air.
With last nights result and Miami debacle though this game would have been even larger.
Now we are Seattle beating KC win away from the AFC playoffs going thru the Stubhub Center:
I guarantee if the AFC title game is Pittsburgh/Kansas City/New England at LA Chargers the opponent will have more fans in the stadium. Chargers will use the silent count at home with those fanbases and it being in LA.

Dolphins are going to beat the New york Giants in the superbowl.

Dolphins are going to beat the New york Giants in the superbowl.
I say this with all respect TrueBlue and I really do like you but
1544809194083.gif

Ridley has played for 5 teams since he left the Pats. He is a fumble machine and that is why he wasn’t resigned.
I am way more worried about Juju and Brown.
It will actually hurt the Pats if Connor doesn’t play as it make the Steelers more aggressive in the air.
With last nights result and Miami debacle though this game would have been even larger.
Now we are Seattle beating KC win away from the AFC playoffs going thru the Stubhub Center:
I guarantee if the AFC title game is Pittsburgh/Kansas City/New England at LA Chargers the opponent will have more fans in the stadium. Chargers will use the silent count at home with those fanbases and it being in LA.

Over under turnovers for Ben is 3 this week. Guy looks shot this year.

Over under turnovers for Ben is 3 this week. Guy looks shot this year.
As bad as the Patriots are in Miami they are that good against the Steelers in the Brady era.
I don’t like to bet on my team but Patriots -2 I would if I had to beet money I would put in on the Patriots.

Ben will make plays but the Pats will double Antonio Brown and will put Gilmore their best CB on Smith-Schuster.

No Bell will hurt them as he was a guy who made trouble for the Pats defense. If the Steelers don’t have Connor then they will just spread the Pats out and chuck it and until the Steelers learn to play man to man on defense Brady will carve up their zone if given time.
It sucks for Pittsburgh they go to NO the following week as I bet whatever the Pats do well on Sunday will basically be tee’d up for the Saints to copy.

I will say this though Houston as the first playoff would be easier than LA or KC in the divisional round.

Is it really HFA if they other teams fans are in great number than your own? If the chargers played the pats or Steelers, itd be like 75-25

Is it really HFA if they other teams fans are in great number than your own? If the chargers played the pats or Steelers, itd be like 75-25

Rams would have the same problem...

This is the most ridiculous statement made on the board since CuseHulk was still around.
I understand how ridiculous the statement is, but hey now there’s been some pretty insane stuff posted here

Hell, he couldn't even make the Jets, who had zero ground game before or since.

I wonder how the league feels about having playoff games in a tiny soccer stadium.

As bad as the Patriots are in Miami they are that good against the Steelers in the Brady era.
I don’t like to bet on my team but Patriots -2 I would if I had to beet money I would put in on the Patriots.

Ben will make plays but the Pats will double Antonio Brown and will put Gilmore their best CB on Smith-Schuster.

No Bell will hurt them as he was a guy who made trouble for the Pats defense. If the Steelers don’t have Connor then they will just spread the Pats out and chuck it and until the Steelers learn to play man to man on defense Brady will carve up their zone if given time.
It sucks for Pittsburgh they go to NO the following week as I bet whatever the Pats do well on Sunday will basically be tee’d up for the Saints to copy.

Fun fact in each of the Steelers 3 SB appearances in the Ben era they avoided the Patriots on the way. 2005 Pats lost divisional round at Denver. 2008 was the Brady injury year and NE didn't make playoffs. 2010 NE lost to the freakin' Jets in the divisional round.

Why did they spike it there with two timeouts left? Lmao

Fire that guy my god. You wasted a down like that!!?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom