NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 94 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

The hypocrisy is astounding considering how the teams hand out pain killers. I am guessing it has more to do with how the NFL is perceived than it does the actual health of the players. Cannot have a league predominantly made up African-Americans smoking dope AND kneeling for the anthem. No sir.

I am guessing it has more to do with how the NFL is perceived than it does the actual health of the players.
You can apply that to the way they're handling CTE as well.

Tom E. Curran who is locked in on the Patriots beat last night on TV said it was weed.
Patriots knew he had a weed problem and they wouldn’t have taken the risk on him if it was more serious drugs.
He couldn’t and he got popped for weed.
It’s the rules so oh well but Gordon’s problems have been weed and alcohol.

By his own admission he’s abused a variety of drugs since 7th grade. He may have been busted for weed this time but the narrative that it’s “just weed!” with Gordon is overemphasized.

I am so glad I jumped on Philly +3.5 on Monday that line has flipped to Philly -2.
What the heck has happened from M to F to swing this game 5.5 points.

I am so glad I jumped on Philly +3.5 on Monday that line has flipped to Philly -2.
What the heck has happened from M to F to swing this game 5.5 points.
All I know , and this is NOT a typo , is that I have to start Nick Foles in the fantasy championship. I have no choice.

Alsacs , how do you think Robert Foster will do against the pats this weekend? Between him and Larry Fitz for my last spot. Ppr and looking for upside.

If connors sits im screwed

All I have behind him are Ballage and N Hines and i already have Drake in the flex

Alsacs , how do you think Robert Foster will do against the pats this weekend? Between him and Larry Fitz for my last spot. Ppr and looking for upside.
I am not going to lie I don’t know who Robert Foster is. That is sad but speaks volumes to the Bills skill guys.
If he is a WR I wouldn’t start him as Gilmore has been an all-pro level DB this year.
If he is a RB I would start him as the Pats rush D sucks.

By his own admission he’s abused a variety of drugs since 7th grade. He may have been busted for weed this time but the narrative that it’s “just weed!” with Gordon is overemphasized.

Yup not to mention the fact that the guy has a lot of emotional problems and from what I've read he's marginally interested in the game of football. Former teammates even going back to college have said he's not a guy that enjoys the game.

Is it better in today’s NFL to be down 1 with the ball and 2 minutes left or be up 1 without the call and 2 minutes left?

Is it better in today’s NFL to be down 1 with the ball and 2 minutes left or be up 1 without the call and 2 minutes left?

Down with the ball. All the calls will go your way. Just keep chucking and you will get the PI or a roughing.

Every game I have watched this weekend the refs have been awful.

Well Philadelphia just did their part to get New England to the AFC title game for the 8th year in a row.

Down with the ball. All the calls will go your way. Just keep chucking and you will get the PI or a roughing.

Every game I have watched this weekend the refs have been awful.
My god the Haden PI just now on Kamara was brutal and could be season altering for Pittsburgh.
That ref should be fired.

With all the Lou Holtzing about how the Patriots suck by Bill Simmons look who's going to get another bye. KC should be Oakland but you never know.

My god the Haden PI just now on Kamara was brutal and could be season altering for Pittsburgh.
That ref should be fired.

Pittsburgh pissed their win away the last 3 possessions on offense.

Pittsburgh pissed their win away the last 3 possessions on offense.
I am not saying New Orleans won because of the refs.
I was just saying that PI call was brutal.
It was awful and refs have become awful all around. Haden didn’t interfere on Kamara but it was called on a 4th down.
I wasn’t rooting for Pittsburgh either.
It was just a bad call.
Tomlin’s fake punt was brutal. Either go for it or punt.

I am not saying New Orleans won because of the refs.
I was just saying that PI call was brutal.
It was awful and refs have become awful all around. Haden didn’t interfere on Kamara but it was called on a 4th down.
I wasn’t rooting for Pittsburgh either.
It was just a bad call.
Tomlin’s fake punt was brutal. Either go for it or punt.
And to top it off, Nix celebrates as if he got the first down on the fake punt when he was obviously short.

Dolphins are moving on from tannehill.

Looking at potential replacements...

Rooms spinning

Cant breathe

Dolphins are moving on from tannehill.

Looking at potential replacements...

Rooms spinning

Cant breathe
Nick Foles/Teddy Bridgewater aren’t bad options.
I am betting the Fins go after Bridgewater as he is a Miami kid.
Maybe the Fins trade for Derek Carr as I see Gruden going full rebuild.
Miami and Washington for Carr make sense.
Tannehill sucks unless he is playing the Patriots at home.

Nick Foles/Teddy Bridgewater aren’t bad options.
I am betting the Fins go after Bridgewater as he is a Miami kid.
Maybe the Fins trade for Derek Carr as I see Gruden going full rebuild.
Miami and Washington for Carr make sense.
Tannehill sucks unless he is playing the Patriots at home.
Bridgewater would’ve been great last year, ahead of the Jets. I’d still be happy giving him a prove it deal, but wow I just see the phins moving in slow motion while the leagues heating up around them.

Carr would be nice but I don’t think he’s a 100m $ qb.

The draft pool this year is gross.

I don’t want Eli’s farewell tour or Foles. His potential retirement notice was concerning and I don’t think he’s any better a fit with us than Healthy Tannehill was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom