NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 125 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Is Jason Witten being groomed to replace Jason Garrett as the next Dallas figurehead puppet HC?

Is Jason Witten being groomed to replace Jason Garrett as the next Dallas figurehead puppet HC?

I have heard this mentioned in a few places. Witten is one of my all time favorite players but there is just no way this should be seriously considered.

Worst part of that call is it allows people to complain about the Patriots and ignore the fact the Cowboys still had to go 57 yards against a defense they hadn’t scored a TD against the entire game and make the call seem like the reason the game was stolen from them.

Nobody cares the Cowboys D got away with multiple defensive penalties in that game but because one tripping call was made the refs had to give Bob Kraft home games.

Note: I am not saying you are complaining about the refs. But it’s the social media mouth breathers.
Every defense gets away with penalties.

Eagles fans will be sad to see Garrett go.

And that could happen today. Happy Thanksgiving, Jason!

Jerry can gfhs. He is the cause of all this. Great owner, terrible GM.
Will he pay Dak and Cooper?
Those 2 will kill a lot of the cap space the Cowboys have this offseason.

AFC East vs. NFC East this year
Patriots 4-0
Bills 3-1
Jets 3-1
Dolphins 0-2

Cowboys 1-3
Redskins 1-3
Eagles 2-1
Giants 0-3

why’s Mike Vick still allowed any spotlight? He’s a demon.

why’s Mike Vick still allowed any spotlight? He’s a demon.
He did his time and seems to have been legitimately rehabilitated. And I LOVE dogs!

Human redemption is a real thing. I could be way off but he seems like a guy who learned from his mistakes and evolved into a better human being.

So who is going to be the Dallas interim coach the rest of this season?

Jerry Jones comes down from the Owner's Box a la Ted Turner in the 80's...although I think this might be against the rules now. would be hilarious though.

He did his time and seems to have been legitimately rehabilitated. And I LOVE dogs!

Human redemption is a real thing. I could be way off but he seems like a guy who learned from his mistakes and evolved into a better human being.

He might be "rehabilitated" but most of those poor dogs never had a chance. Most of the ones that survived were put down anyway due to the idea they were too violent to be rescued. however some were in fact rescued and rehabilitated by an animal group in Utah. I don't think a grown man who had that in him can ever truly be redeemed.

Common denominator:

Jerrah and his figure head HC

3hyh7m.jpg

Jerry can gfhs. He is the cause of all this. Great owner, terrible GM.

Certainly not a great GM, but they have a very talented team. Coach is the thing preventing them from being an NFC contender right now.

There’s much worse GMs out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom