NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 127 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Giants are going to draft Chase Young because of the Dolphins and Redskins.
Unless Cincinnati gets him first.

This is the Bengals after all, but they would be insane in the membrane to pass on either the LSU or Bama QB

Cmon Dolphins!!! Drop behind my Giants in the draft and ruin the Eagles season!!! This is awesome!!!!

I know I've said it before, but these Dolphins have a "Major League" vibe. Ownership overtly tries to tank, but the players and coaches say forget that and play their asses off.

This is the Bengals after all, but they would be insane in the membrane to pass on either the LSU or Bama QB
I am not taking Joe Burrow in the top 5 of the NFL.
The guy just like Tua is throwing into easy windows. The skill athletes make these college QBs look better.
I take Chase Young over Joe Burrow.
I don’t like Burrow, Herbert or Tua.

If the Texans PI didn’t get overturned against the Ravens that Raiders PI can’t be overturned.
However Andy Reid is on the competition committee.
Lowering the standard for overturning PI is not good.

Good job Riveron.

thats got nothing to do with his point about Baltimore’s offense now does it ?

Point is, at that point in today's game, the Baltimore offense hadn't been anything special. They finished with <300 yards in total offense today.

Manish might be the only reporter more trollish than Ben Volin in the NFL.

He also referred to today's game against CIN as a "layup" W for the Jets. I think that Mehta purposefully and actively trolls, while some of the other writers are more passive aggressive.

Point is, at that point in today's game, the Baltimore offense hadn't been anything special. They finished with <300 yards in total offense today.
Really? Baltimore doesn’t have an elite offense because one of the best defenses in the league didn’t get rolled in bad weather?

In fairness, the weather was atrocious.

True, but I can only imagine how badly Josh Allen would be ripped if he had a game in which he accounted for 206 total yards - at home, no less.

Redskins somehow score 29 pts with Haskins doing zero

Really? Baltimore doesn’t have an elite offense because one of the best defenses in the league didn’t get rolled in bad weather?

Well, the comment to which I responded was that Baltimore was "tearing up" the Niners defense. Not sure why the goalposts are now being moved.

True, but I can only imagine how badly Josh Allen would be ripped if he had a game in which he accounted for 206 total yards - at home, no less.
I’m sure he would have been by some folks. Wouldn’t have made them right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom