NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 126 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Certainly not a great GM, but they have a very talented team. Coach is the thing preventing them from being an NFC contender right now.

There’s much worse GMs out there.

they draft well

Jimmy G is the piece that is going to screw the 49ers.
He has talent but doesn’t have composure. The game speeds up on him.

Ravens v 49ers as good as advertised so far. Anyone think LJ comes down to earth at some point this season, or just in the playoffs?

Ravens v 49ers as good as advertised so far. Anyone think LJ comes down to earth at some point this season, or just in the playoffs?
Ravens tore up the Patriots D.
They are tearing up the 49ers D.
They are legit and I legitimately don’t know how to stop them barring them fumbling the ball.

Too much speed and no team can keep Lamar in the pocket.

They are legit and I legitimately don’t know how to stop them barring them fumbling the ball.

As much as this pains me to say, BB is not going to roll out his same D game plan in a rematch, and has a great track record on 2nd matchups, however has shown faults against the Ravens. It'll be interesting.

Jimmy G is the piece that is going to screw the 49ers.
He has talent but doesn’t have composure. The game speeds up on him.

He has been holding the ball way too long in this weather against this D.

My biggest fear if I were a Ravens fan is that he sustains an injury with all of the running.

Not really. They have 158 yards at the half. SF had over 200.

The Garropollo fumble killed SF and have Baltimore a short field for their 1st TD

Not really. They have 158 yards at the half. SF had over 200.

The Garropollo fumble killed SF and have Baltimore a short field for their 1st TD
Baltimore has punted one time. They are moving the ball every possession.
They grind the clock.
Baltimore offense is almost unstoppable.

Stack the box and keep contain. I don’t understand why these Ends continue to lose gap integrity by following the HB dive. Jackson is the key. Let Gus Edwards run into the pile.

Stack the box and keep contain. I don’t understand why these Ends continue to lose gap integrity by following the HB dive. Jackson is the key. Let Gus Edwards run into the pile.

Bosa is an athletic freak, but he's not exhibiting a very high football IQ today.

Same with SF
Ravens D isn’t that good it’s just their offense has gotten them ahead teams haven’t been able to run on them.
The Patriots moved it on them but couldn’t stop Lamar.
San Fran offense has been better than NE’s they can’t stop Lamar either. It takes them making mistakes.

If that gets overturned into PI the review standards have changed during the season.

If the Eagles lose to the Fins then Pederson and Wentz are why.

Want to ruin a good game? Just add Charles Davis to the broadcast.

Ha. I never really noticed him before but he's worried about Lamar going out of bounds on 1st down. So what if he does?

Devante Parker has redeemed himself

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom