NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 143 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Midway through the 4Q down 21 and he has 4th and three from his 40. He punts. Why don't u just wave the white flag and take the team off the field?

maybe he didn’t want to run the obvious fake handoff roll out right garbage 4th down no chance to succeed play 3 times

Alsacs Edelman is a go today right? The Pats are always listed questionable so I just ignore it until I happened to click on the latest update and there might actually be some question apparently.

Alsacs Edelman is a go today right? The Pats are always listed questionable so I just ignore it until I happened to click on the latest update and there might actually be some question apparently.

just saw he was a go.

He is playing.
I wouldn’t play him if you have another option.
I think he may be a decoy today.
He has a lot of injuries piling up.

Looking forward to seeing if Dallas’ Dline is still telegraphing stunts for the Rams to predict (and run all over).

I remember reading after the playoff loss to LA that their OL knew virtually every time Dallas was stunting based on their alignment.

One contributing factor was Rod Marinelli’s son in law was a Rams Coach last year (I imagine he still is).

So Denver and the points might be a good bet.

I'd say that's accurate. Not sure i envision the Chiefs passing attack being at their full potential today.

I'd say that's accurate. Not sure i envision the Chiefs passing attack being at their full potential today.

As long as it's not windy, the snow may actually help both teams' passing games. The DBs will have a harder time tracking the WRs in and out of cuts.

As long as it's not windy, the snow may actually help both teams' passing games. The DBs will have a harder time tracking the WRs in and out of cuts.

Good point. The offense knows where they are going.

Kansas City vs Denver is going to be a snow bowl at Arrowhead today! Those are always fun to watch

I still remember volunteering to drive to that Bills snow game a couple years ago, because my friends had a free ticket for me. Had no idea that storm was even a possibility and would have wanted zero parts of that game if I knew. It didn’t start snowing until we were like 10 miles from the stadium, and by game time it was pretty much a whiteout in the stadium.

The game itself was fun - for awhile. Driving home afterwards was not. Horrible.

I still remember volunteering to drive to that Bills snow game a couple years ago, because my friends had a free ticket for me. Had no idea that storm was even a possibility and would have wanted zero parts of that game if I knew. It didn’t start snowing until we were like 10 miles from the stadium, and by game time it was pretty much a whiteout in the stadium.

The game itself was fun - for awhile. Driving home afterwards was not. Horrible.

That was a bizarre weather pattern. I live about 20 miles from Orchard Park, and we received ZERO snow during the game.

He is playing.
I wouldn’t play him if you have another option.
I think he may be a decoy today.
He has a lot of injuries piling up.

In hindsight I should have played Sterling Shepard instead of him. Might still win because of McCaffrey but my coach might have cost himself a fantasy victory this week with that move.

another day of strange calls by the refs.. NE got about 5 calls that changed a game that Cincy was really controlling

another day of strange calls by the refs.. NE got about 5 calls that changed a game that Cincy was really controlling
The game flipped when Cincinnati got stuffed on a 4th and 1 in the 2nd quarter.
We all know the refs were why the Patriots won. Not Andy Dalton being terrible.

the game changed when the refs blew the punt fumble at the end of the half.. ignored the obvious catch interference and the fact the Cinci recovered the fumble.

dalton was bad though. although the INT that was out of bounds just added to his awful throws.

Jason Garrett should be fired at halftime.
Apparently the Cowboys won the coin toss and chose to kickoff rather than defer to the second half.
The Rams are going to get the ball to start each half.
That mistake is amazing.

Apparently the Cowboys won the coin toss and chose to kickoff rather than defer to the second half.
That mistake is amazing.

Par for the course with this staff and this owner.

That mistake is amazing.

In “things we learned this week..”

Players have to use the word “defer” otherwise the team losing the coin toss gets the ball twice.

I’m sure well coached teams know this.
Yet another example of a completely useless rule.

(And inept coaching)

In “things we learned this week..”

Players have to use the word “defer” otherwise the team losing the coin toss gets the ball twice.

I’m sure well coached teams know this.

Yet another example of a completely useless rule.
Trust me 31 of 32 HCs know you have to say defer.
Never say kick unless it’s OT and you want the wind.

Trust me 31 of 32 HCs know you have to say defer.
Never say kick unless it’s OT and you want the wind.

I’m sure they do.

How many fans knew that?

And how many coin toss debacles must the NFL endure before they make it so easy a caveman can do it.

And Dak did say defer.

But the coin toss isn’t reviewable.

What a clown show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors