NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 146 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

I hope Brees can keep this up through the playoffs. He's playing out of his mind since he came back from the thumb injury.

Gregg Doyel is a ... well I wont use that word in the spirit of keeping this place family friendly.

He's a vindictive SOB that has always resented the Patriots and was the fuel on the fire that was the cluster of Deflategate, which is the one "incident" in which I will still defend New england to my last breath (because science).

I'm not saying the opinion of a harsh punishment here is not a valid one (although everyone knows that what he asking for literally would never happen), but he lacks the credibility to make that argument.

Thank you I needed this.

tenor.gif

Gregg Doyel is a ... well I wont use that word in the spirit of keeping this place family friendly.

He's a vindictive SOB that has always resented the Patriots and was the fuel on the fire that was the cluster of Deflategate, which is the one "incident" in which I will still defend New england to my last breath (because science).

I'm not saying the opinion of a harsh punishment here is not a valid one (although everyone knows that what he asking for literally would never happen), but he lacks the credibility to make that argument.

As a non NE fan I agree with you. Doyel is a POS. His pieces on Boeheim during the Fine fiasco did me in with him. He's selectively critical.

As a non NE fan I agree with you. Doyel is a POS. His pieces on Boeheim during the Fine fiasco did me in with him.
Don't tell that to Bees. If he finds out the attacks on Boeheim he will turn on Doyel.
He thinks this is trolling to Patriots fans. I actually love this stuff the Doyel's of the world. Kaiser does it right. He busts balls because he knows what this stuff is. Derangement syndrome people are the ones that appeals too.

Don't tell that to Bees. If he finds out the attacks on Boeheim he will turn on Doyel.
He thinks this is trolling to Patriots fans. I actually love this stuff the Doyel's of the world. Kaiser does it right. He busts balls because he knows what this stuff is. Derangement syndrome people are the ones that appeals too.

you’re a genius. I hate doyel. Good call. But he’s right in this case.

I wonder if this suspension will be retro active for this year or applies to the future.

you’re a genius. I hate doyel. Good call. But he’s right in this case.

I mean, there is a zero point zero chance they would ban a team from the playoffs for this. And he knows it. But what he's doing is setting a standard that so outlandish that when the league hits them with something like 2 first round picks in back to back years (which sounds high but wouldnt surprise me given how stupid this team has acted) its going to seem somehow "reasonable", so much so that he will still whine.

I mean, there is a zero point zero chance they would ban a team from the playoffs for this. And he knows it. But what he's doing is setting a standard that so outlandish that when the league hits them with something like 2 first round picks in back to back years (which sounds high but wouldnt surprise me given how stupid this team has acted) its going to seem somehow "reasonable", so much so that he will still whine.
The Patriots aren't going to lose a first round pick. Fans can scream murder. This incident is being overblown because of Patriot Derangement Syndrome.
They violated the rule. They didn't fight the league. The incident is being completely overblown because its the Patriots. It doesn't involve the football operations department. They will get a fine and at-worst and I don't think they will get docked a mid round draft pick like 4th round like the Falcons did for piping in crowd noise years ago.
The first round stuff is insanity and not even worth debating.
The Steelers lied about the injury report this year. How isn't that cheating? They got fined. Their coach caused Jacoby Jones to get tackled on the field years ago its gone away.

This stuff is overblown.

The Patriots aren't going to lose a first round pick. Fans can scream murder. This incident is being overblown because of Patriot Derangement Syndrome.
They violated the rule. They didn't fight the league. The incident is being completely overblown because its the Patriots. It doesn't involve the football operations department. They will get a fine and at-worst and I don't think they will get docked a mid round draft pick like 4th round like the Falcons did for piping in crowd noise years ago.
The first round stuff is insanity and not even worth debating.
The Steelers lied about the injury report this year. How isn't that cheating? They got fined. Their coach caused Jacoby Jones to get tackled on the field years ago its gone away.

This stuff is overblown.

watch the video as it was played on fox nfl. That isn’t just some mistake. It’s 8 minutes of an intentional act. Why do you think the guy offered to destroy the evidence. And btw, nothing happens in that franchise without BB knowing.

watch the video as it was played on fox nfl. That isn’t just some mistake. It’s 8 minutes of an intentional act. Why do you think the guy offered to destroy the evidence. And btw, nothing happens in that franchise without BB knowing.
Simple question why didn't they show the scoreboard for down and distance. Like they did in the Spygate tape. You need to see the cameras go back and forth for the taping to even help decrypt anything. Second, teams use electronics to signal in plays.
Spygate was about taping defensive coaches who had to signal in calls. Now the defense has a green dot player who can speak with the coach.

The Fox tape was a cut of the incident as well. It didn't include the start of the conservation. It was a partial edit of the conservation. You can scream bloody murder all you want.

Also yes stuff happens in that franchise without BB knowing. They have done a series of these inside videos on the organization. Belichick has nothing to do with them. They are Jonathon Kraft's idea because he and his dad feel the need to have more credit.

The series has nothing to do with football operations. Belichick is football operations.

alcacs I didnt think that they would suspend their marquee player for something science disproved but they did. And this is actually a violation this time.

I'd be stunned if there wasn't a pick involved.

A lot of your rationalizations are the same types of things I argued many of the other times these things came up. I just dont have it in me this time. Their stupidity/complicity (either one is a problem) is too obvious for me this round.

alcacs I didnt think that they would suspend their marquee player for something science disproved but they did. And this is actually a violation this time.

I'd be stunned if there wasn't a pick involved.

A lot of your rationalizations are the same types of things I argued many of the other times these things came up. I just dont have it in me this time. Their stupidity/complicity (either one is a problem) is too obvious for me this round.
Wells Report said it was more probable than not. Thus, Brady had to be punished even though science and anyone without an agenda knows what happened.
That is why the NFL leaked the broken phone, and blatantly lied about who wanted the appeal transcript sealed.

If Brady would have kneeled before Zodell he likely gets a 1 game suspension he wasn't going to do that because of science.

This incident is a violation. The team owned up to it. Football operations had nothing to do with it. Atleast theoretically football operations were in charge of the game balls used. Thus, the penalty atleast falls under their blame.
People can complain up the wazoo. The penalty will be a fine.

People still think the Patriots taped the Rams because of John Tomase. It doesn't matter it didn't happen. Sorry if I don't care about rationalization.

Simple question why didn't they show the scoreboard for down and distance. Like they did in the Spygate tape. You need to see the cameras go back and forth for the taping to even help decrypt anything. Second, teams use electronics to signal in plays.
Spygate was about taping defensive coaches who had to signal in calls. Now the defense has a green dot player who can speak with the coach.

The Fox tape was a cut of the incident as well. It didn't include the start of the conservation. It was a partial edit of the conservation. You can scream bloody murder all you want.

Also yes stuff happens in that franchise without BB knowing. They have done a series of these inside videos on the organization. Belichick has nothing to do with them. They are Jonathon Kraft's idea because he and his dad feel the need to have more credit.

The series has nothing to do with football operations. Belichick is football operations.

you answered your own question about the scoreboard. They got caught during spy gate. So they tracked it another way I would think.

it’s funny you want to discount everything in kissing the guy saying several times he would delete it. That’s called destroying evidence. Why I mentioned fox is when they showed the partial clip they were having a good laugh themselves because they all was more corruption.

mans yes bill knew because it was football operations. Why else tape the coaches on the sideline for 8, EIGHT, minutes. You have no defense so stop trying.

Just a pervasive problem for BB and his disciples. Remember this:

McDaniels was fired in part for this transgression.

The Patriots situation is being viewed in the context that it’s innocent because “5 months ago” another part of the organization decided to create some self-adulating propaganda that WASNT meant to ultimately be a cover in case they got caught.

But you cannot ignore the hypothesis that the “programming” was created to provide cover for nefarious activities.

normally I’d be benefit of the doubt, but this franchise hasn’t earned it, and that conversation was so bad it’s possible if not probable that the series is a cover

The “nobody could be so stupid “ defense isn’t actually a defense.. stupid self incriminating acts are caught on camera .. and even put up on facebook everyday .. often times by the perpetrators themselves

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom