NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 150 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Raiders fans need Chicago to win this game big time.
If Chicago wins then the Indy game doesn’t matter for Oakland to win a tiebreaker with Pittsburgh.
If KC wins then Oakland needs Indy to win next week besides Ten/Pit losing.

So I need some advice.
Would you people hedge this bet or just let it ride?
View attachment 174510
1577064632172.jpeg

Okay so I don’t think Drew Brees or Aaron Rodgers made the All 100 team.
Collinsworth just said some of the modern guys who didn’t the team will shock us.
That would imply Brees to me.

Kenny Albert kept saying the wrong thing about TEN's playoff chances the entire game. I can't believe no one at FOX felt the need to correct him.

I made some coin because of your intel today. I'll remember u in my Will. ;)

I made some coin because of your intel today. I'll remember u in my Will. ;)

Haha you can thank my boredom combined with my fortuitous timing on Twitter this morning.

Congrats bpo57 . Helluva game by the Iggs MASH unit.

Thanks, man. Just got back. My seats are behind the Dallas bench and it just felt like the Boys came out flat and stayed that way. It looked like Dak was not 100%. He had some missed throws (one deep down the left sideline was a TD if he connects) and his receivers had a few drops too. Play calling was not so great either but Pederson had some amazingly stupid play calls too.

I don't mind fans of other teams bashing Wentz as they don't watch him wall to wall every week. But ignorant Eagle fans pining for Foles can shut up now. So can Max Kellerman though I don't think even he believes his H0T Takes.

All that said, I can see the Birds showing up flat next week. The saving grace may be that Wentz won't let them lose.

I don't mind fans of other teams bashing Wentz as they don't watch him wall to wall every week. But ignorant Eagle fans pining for Foles can shut up now.

The dude has carried the team for weeks now. There is shockingly little talent on the offensive side of the ball and yet they have won 3 weeks in a row.

Thanks, man. Just got back. My seats are behind the Dallas bench and it just felt like the Boys came out flat and stayed that way. It looked like Dak was not 100%. He had some missed throws (one deep down the left sideline was a TD if he connects) and his receivers had a few drops too. Play calling was not so great either but Pederson had some amazingly stupid play calls too.

I don't mind fans of other teams bashing Wentz as they don't watch him wall to wall every week. But ignorant Eagle fans pining for Foles can shut up now. So can Max Kellerman though I don't think even he believes his H0T Takes.

All that said, I can see the Birds showing up flat next week. The saving grace may be that Wentz won't let them lose.
With so many broken bodies, incredible how they have kept it going.

With so many broken bodies, incredible how they have kept it going.
It’s more important where and who the broken bodies are.

iggs seem to be avoiding pressure point injuries.

its also a good thing nobody in the NFC East wants to win the division.

It's amazing he actually used to be a serious well regarded journalist early in his career. But he's made a lot of money being a clown so I'll give him that
We have our own Skip Bayless in the Buffalo thread on the football board.
Too bad for him he doesn’t get paid 4 million dollars per year like Skip.

It’s more important where and who the broken bodies are.

iggs seem to be avoiding pressure point injuries.

its also a good thing nobody in the NFC East wants to win the division.

For significant portions of yesterday's game they were without Ertz, Jalen Mills and Ronald Darby (two starting corners) to add to DeSean Jackson, Alshon Jefferies, Nelson Agholor, Lane Johnson, Jordan Howard, Kamu Grugier Hill (starting LB), Malik Jackson (starting DT) and Darren Sproles (RB and PR). They had at least five practice squad guys out there yesterday.

Odds look good for the birds next week. This is crazy - since 2000, there hasn't been a repeat NFC East champ.

NFC East Champions this millennium
  • 2000: New York Giants
  • 2001: Philadelphia Eagles
  • 2002: Philadelphia Eagles
  • 2003: Philadelphia Eagles
  • 2004: Philadelphia Eagles
  • 2005: New York Giants
  • 2006: Philadelphia Eagles
  • 2007: Dallas Cowboys
  • 2008: New York Giants
  • 2009: Dallas Cowboys
  • 2010: Philadelphia Eagles
  • 2011: New York Giants
  • 2012: Washington Redskins
  • 2013: Philadelphia Eagles
  • 2014: Dallas Cowboys
  • 2015: Washington Redskins
  • 2016: Dallas Cowboys
  • 2017: Philadelphia Eagles
  • 2018: Dallas Cowboys

Odds look good for the birds next week. This is crazy - since 2000, there hasn't been a repeat NFC East champ.

NFC East Champions this millennium
  • 2000: New York Giants
  • 2001: Philadelphia Eagles
  • 2002: Philadelphia Eagles
  • 2003: Philadelphia Eagles
  • 2004: Philadelphia Eagles
  • 2005: New York Giants
  • 2006: Philadelphia Eagles
  • 2007: Dallas Cowboys
  • 2008: New York Giants
  • 2009: Dallas Cowboys
  • 2010: Philadelphia Eagles
  • 2011: New York Giants
  • 2012: Washington Redskins
  • 2013: Philadelphia Eagles
  • 2014: Dallas Cowboys
  • 2015: Washington Redskins
  • 2016: Dallas Cowboys
  • 2017: Philadelphia Eagles
  • 2018: Dallas Cowboys
Since the Giants aren’t going to get Chase Young now that they beat Washington beating Philadelphia doesn’t really knock the Giants below 4 in the draft.
I can see the Giants beating Philly this week. The Giants offense is solid.
If they put points up Philly will be hard pressed to match.
The Eagles secondary is weak.
Giants are a frisky team this week.
Don’t know if you guys will want to Help Dallas but I am sure Philly hate is just as high.

Last edited:
Since the Giants aren’t going to get Chase Young now that they beat Washington beating Philadelphia doesn’t really knock the Giants below 4 in the draft.
Don’t know if you guys will want to Help Dallas but I am Philly hate is just as high.

The way the NFC East is this year it wouldn't be surprising if both Dallas and Philly lost. And then Philly wins a playoff game against an 11 win Seattle team. Because that's the NFL.

Don’t know if you guys will want to Help Dallas but I am Philly hate is just as high.

I think a better description of the secondary is inconsistent. Dallas ran one play in the red zone yesterday for the entire game. Philly stifled Brady and their only TD was a gadget play pass from Edelman. Russell Wilson only threw for 200 yards and one TD. Yet Fitzpatrick and Haskins had big games against the Eagles.

This is just me, and I know others will disagree, but I would much rather help Dallas than help Philadelphia.

This is just me, and I know others will disagree, but I would much rather help Dallas than help Philadelphia.

I'm sure you're not alone. That's probably because the NYG have struggled much more over the years against Philly than Dallas.

NFLN did it’s top 10 list of NFL rivalries and while I didn’t agree the Giants-Eagles was #1.

I think Bears-Packers is number 1 but I think historically while all the East teams hate each other Eagles-Giants and Cowboys-Redskins are each other’s top rival.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom