NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 149 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Miami/Cincinnati is the best game of the year lol.
This game is Insane. Fumbles, interceptions, stupid conversions.
If I was Cincy I go for the 4th and 1 On their own 14. They aren’t losing anything.

So, CBS was right and FOX was wrong. Shocker that FOX is spewing unfounded BS...

Thanks for clarification.

Kenny Albert kept saying the wrong thing about TEN's playoff chances the entire game. I can't believe no one at FOX felt the need to correct him.

Dallas needs to lose this. I cannot take another season with this coaching staff. One week they are world beaters and the next they are literally the worst team in the league.

Dallas needs to lose this. I cannot take another season with this coaching staff. One week they are world beaters and the next they are literally the worst team in the league.

It’s the most relaxed I’ve ever felt during a do or die game.

Dak is obviously hurt and I don’t get this Cowboys gameplan.
I have Zeke in my Championship game and the guy can’t freaking get the ball.
Feed the RB your QB is hurt. I mean whatever TE the cowboys have on the field is telegraphing their play. If I can see this the freaking Eagles coaches see it.

Think I like Jones more than Murray too.
Arizona OL is worse than your NY Giants OL and the Giants OL is bad.

Murray looks really good. He is going to win OROY.

Be interesting to see how some of these QBs play in games which actually matter.

They have a SNF game. It’s always TBA as the league puts a de facto playoff game in that spot.
Only once in the last 15 years hasn’t there been a SNF game which was 2 years ago because their were no games for the slot.
That’s not why there wasn’t a SNF football game 2 years ago.

It was Christmas Eve, everyone played at 1pm local, or was away.

So I need some advice.
Would you people hedge this bet or just let it ride?
0B645CB0-7952-492D-BB00-C9A731CBF440.jpeg

With Pitt and Tenn losing the last two weeks that epic choke job by Oakland vs. St. Doug really hurts.

I'm ready for the Urban Meyer era to start. Surely he can get more than 2 wild card wins in a decade.

I'm ready for the Urban Meyer era to start. Surely he can get more than 2 wild card wins in a decade.
Maybe. He can’t recruit in the NFL though.

With that said, he would start with a great roster. Would definitely be an upgrade on the sidelines for the ‘pokes.

Would he be able to tell Jerry to stay the hell out of his way?

My guess NYG-PHI, WSH-Dallas, TEN-Hou, Balt-Pitt are moved to 4:25 next week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom