NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 153 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Screw the NFL. Right or wrong doesn’t even matter in this case.

The Cleveland Browns had their GM using a cell phone to communicate and they only got fined. The Ravens had a coach on the sideline with a Bluetooth nobody cares:
The NFL is upset they can’t prove a conclusion they want:

EMgW6kQX0AMhERr

I do NOT believe that.

Not do I care.

But if it’s teue, it’s conical.

Old poke fans likely put skins 1st and Giants 2.

New poke fans likely put Giants 1 and iggs 2.

It’s like the orioles claiming a rivalry with either the sux or Yankees.

Sure it’s there, but it don’t drive the rivalry bus.

I have no idea who Cowboy fans feel is their biggest rival. I'm just telling you that Philly fans view Dallas as their main rival. It's not even close. I still have DALLAS SUCKS chants ringing in my ears from yesterday. If they took a poll and it wasn't in the 90%+ range then I would be shocked.

Let's face it, Dallas is a very high profile franchise. They're kinda like Duke, ND football, NYY etc. Plus they have a lot of fans in the Delaware Valley. Eagle fans are blinded by their hatred of Dallas. Philly players always refer to it as Dallas week when they play the Boys. I've never heard them refer to New York week or Washington week.

I do NOT believe that.

Not do I care.

But if it’s teue, it’s conical.

Old poke fans likely put skins 1st and Giants 2.

New poke fans likely put Giants 1 and iggs 2.

It’s like the orioles claiming a rivalry with either the sux or Yankees.

Sure it’s there, but it don’t drive the rivalry bus.

Just a guy who totally DOESNT CARE.

The Cleveland Browns had their GM using a cell phone to communicate and they only got fined. The Ravens had a coach on the sideline with a Bluetooth nobody cares:

EMgW6kQX0AMhERr
You are ridiculous man. Seriously. They cheated. It’s a fundamental piece of the organization - it’s a founding principle. Just accept it. They aren’t taking the trophies away. The Patriots are not your client - come over here to reality with the rest of us. You’ll feel better.

You are ridiculous man. Seriously. They cheated. You’re team is built on it. Just accept it. They aren’t taking the trophies away. The Patriots are not your client - come over here to reality with the rest of us. You’ll feel better.
Whether they cheated this time or not, I don't know. But based on the past, they will not get the benefit of the doubt. Many Pats fans don't understand that.

Whether they cheated this time or not, I don't know. But based on the past, they will not get the benefit of the doubt. Many Pats fans don't understand that.
What could the explanation be other than cheating?

Aaron Rodgers is so mediocre on the road. Great player but ESPN talking heads never say anything but praise for the guy.
I was genuinely surprised to see that stat.

EMgW6kQX0AMhERr
They could bring in a bunch of witnesses who testify what they believe the intent of Bill was.

They could bring in a bunch of witnesses who testify what they believe the intent of Bill was.
If the football operations had anything to do with Do Your Job documentary then hammer the team. The point I was making is the NFL doesn’t care to get the truth they were “frustrated” they couldn’t connect the dots to football operations when they examined all the telephones.
That isn’t how investigatons should be done if the truth is what you are after.

I have no idea who Cowboy fans feel is their biggest rival. I'm just telling you that Philly fans view Dallas as their main rival. It's not even close. I still have DALLAS SUCKS chants ringing in my ears from yesterday. If they took a poll and it wasn't in the 90%+ range then I would be shocked.

Let's face it, Dallas is a very high profile franchise. They're kinda like Duke, ND football, NYY etc. Plus they have a lot of fans in the Delaware Valley. Eagle fans are blinded by their hatred of Dallas. Philly players always refer to it as Dallas week when they play the Boys. I've never heard them refer to New York week or Washington week.
I do find it cute that now that philly has 1 Super Bowl win, at least when we discuss rivalry’s, you guys can chirp like anyone cares what philly thinks.

If Brady or Brees played a half like Rodgers just did the pundits would be saying they are old and getting tired at this point in the season.

If Brady or Brees played a half like Rodgers just did the pundits would be saying they are old and getting tired at this point in the season.
My god he is chit. He is getting great protection and his RBs are doing well and they keep throwing the ball.
He had Adams for a TD and missed the throw. He won’t throw the ball away.
That half was pure garbage.
Of course their D is dominating or they would be getting blown out.
The Vikings should be spreading out the Packers they can’t run the ball with their 3rd string RB.

Neither team wants this game. GB will win as long as they don’t turn it over more than one more time.

I do find it cute that now that philly has 1 Super Bowl win, at least when we discuss rivalry’s, you guys can chirp like anyone cares what philly thinks.

You're having a brutally tough time keepin' up here, my friend. Maybe you're chapped that Eli didn't make the all time QB squad. Anyway, follow along here as I type this s-l-o-w-l-y.

Alsacs posted some link that listed the top 10 rivalries in the NFL. It listed NYG/Philly as the top rivalry. I responded that nobody in their right fokking mind would have that as the #1 rivalry, particularly the fans of the two teams involved. Philly fans are insanely focused on Dallas. NYG is a distant second. Just the way it is. Carry on.

How does Cousins throw a pick there?

All the time in the world after the play action, and throws that junk ball into double coverage.

Kills what was a promising drive.

How does Cousins throw a pick there?

All the time in the world after the play action, and throws that junk ball into double coverage.

Kills what was a promising drive.
Looked like PI on Alexander. I wonder if they would challenge it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom