NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 154 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

You're having a brutally tough time keepin' up here, my friend. Maybe you're chapped that Eli didn't make the all time QB squad. Anyway, follow along here as I type this s-l-o-w-l-y.

Alsacs posted some link that listed the top 10 rivalries in the NFL. It listed NYG/Philly as the top rivalry. I responded that nobody in their right fokking mind would have that as the #1 rivalry, particularly the fans of the two teams involved. Philly fans are insanely focused on Dallas. NYG is a distant second. Just the way it is. Carry on.
and i said i dont care.

and then i took a shot at your historically inept and championship less franchise.

im guessing the NFL used that because theyve been playing forever, they split one of the states who roots for them and theyre very close mileage wise.

for Giants fans its a rotating hate.

this week is hate fillie week.

last week was hate dc week.

and so and so on...

Good advice thanks.
Diddo. I need to let it ride. Did a single game fanduel for the football game last night for fun. Cheap bet for a satellite into another contest. I literally came in 1st of 38,484 entries. Could have won some coin had I actually made a decent wager in a money contest. That one is gonna sting for a bit.

Patriots fans remember football pre-Brady.
This was from Brady’s rookie year.
That was a prototype Drew Bledsoe stat line

If the football operations had anything to do with Do Your Job documentary then hammer the team. The point I was making is the NFL doesn’t care to get the truth they were “frustrated” they couldn’t connect the dots to football operations when they examined all the telephones.
That isn’t how investigatons should be done if the truth is what you are after.
My point, too.

1577386735573.jpeg

This guy posting the waiver. I hope he gets a shot. He got screwed by the NFL this year.
Saints win the SB if they sign AB.

How long can the investigation possibly take? NFL is dragging it out on purpose. They don't want him playing this season, then they are gonna hit him with a big suspension next year. I don't respect how he acts, but the NFL is dragging this out. They know their decision now, whatever it is. I always pride myself on being objective, league is not being objective IMO.

I very much like the Saints as a NFC team and would very much hope this doesn't occur.

This guy posting the waiver. I hope he gets a shot. He got screwed by the NFL this year.
Saints win the SB if they sign AB.

Playing in the league is a privilege and not a right. If you have that much talent and find yourself in the position that he is in then it is confirmed that you are a garbage person period. He wasn't screwed by anyone but himself.

Playing in the league is a privilege and not a right. If you have that much talent and find yourself in the position that he is in then it is confirmed that you are a garbage person period. He wasn't screwed by anyone but himself.
The guy deserves final resolution. That is how he has been screwed.
The NFL got these allegations in September. They met with the complaining witness and they met with Brown.

What more do they need to make a ruling? The investigation should be done. Brown wasn’t criminally charged. He is being sued in civil court.

Trent Brown for the Raiders has been sued for similar allegations as Antonio Brown in October he is playing now and isn’t being put on the exempt list.
Brown is a moron. He is being de facto black balled. Nobody can sign him because he will be put on the exempt list and the NFL won’t issue a ruling.

He isn’t being treated fairly.

The guy deserves final resolution. That is how he has been screwed.
The NFL got these allegations in September. They met with the complaining witness and they met with Brown.

What more do they need to make a ruling? The investigation should be done. Brown wasn’t criminally charged. He is being sued in civil court.

Trent Brown for the Raiders has been sued for similar allegations as Antonio Brown in October he is playing now and isn’t being put on the exempt list.
Brown is a moron. He is being de facto black balled. Nobody can sign him because he will be put on the exempt list and the NFL won’t issue a ruling.

He isn’t being treated fairly.

Hence why it's a privilege. They can do as they please to keep the trash away, he doesn't have a right to a jury trial or timely resolution.

Hence why it's a privilege. They can do as they please to keep the trash away, he doesn't have a right to a jury trial or timely resolution.
What is your position on Colin Kaepernick?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom