NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 155 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

It seems odd that this is the guy the NFL is dying on that hill with, when other people with REAL evidence were allowed to play no matter what they did.

It seems odd that this is the guy the NFL is dying on that hill with, when other people with REAL evidence were allowed to play no matter what they did.
The guy is paying for 3 reasons.
1. What he did to get out of Oakland and 2. This is NFL 100 and they don’t want the negative PR during this season. 3. He signed with New England after being cut from Oakland.
If he signed with Seattle after being cut he gets 6 games at most if guilty and this moves on.

I'm not against the Saints bringing AB in. Whole situation has been messed up from the beginning. NFL waited 2 months to even interview him, their "investigation" is probably a sham. Just pointing out that no one cared whether he was guilty or not. Just wanted him off the Pats. Robert Klemko isn’t going to write any articles on this if he signed with cool coach Pete Carroll.
AB is a moron but his case is why I can’t stand the 2019 media it’s all agenda now.

Pats sign Antonio Brown before knowing of lawsuit
Twitter: "What a horrible franchise, they'll do anything to win. If they had ANY morals, they'd cut him!"

Saints work out Antonio Brown despite all his baggage
Twitter: "OMG imagine Brees with AB & Michael Thomas

What is your position on Colin Kaepernick?

Fairly disgusted that no one has given him an opportunity when he could help 32 QB rooms but can understand that teams don't want all of the distraction for a guy they wouldn't view as a franchise guy. If he was as good as a QB as Brown is as a WR then he doesn't miss one week of football.

I'm not against the Saints bringing AB in. Whole situation has been messed up from the beginning. NFL waited 2 months to even interview him, their "investigation" is probably a sham. Just pointing out that no one cared whether he was guilty or not. Just wanted him off the Pats. Robert Klemko isn’t going to write any articles on this if he signed with cool coach Pete Carroll.
AB is a moron but his case is why I can’t stand the 2019 media it’s all agenda now.

Pats sign Antonio Brown before knowing of lawsuit
Twitter: "What a horrible franchise, they'll do anything to win. If they had ANY morals, they'd cut him!"

Saints work out Antonio Brown despite all his baggage
Twitter: "OMG imagine Brees with AB & Michael Thomas

I've seen plenty of things this morning from national folks who are against the Saints having anything to do with him. Him even posting the workout waiver basically shows me that he still doesn't get it.

The guy is paying for 3 reasons.
1. What he did to get out of Oakland and 2. This is NFL 100 and they don’t want the negative PR during this season. 3. He signed with New England after being cut from Oakland.
If he signed with Seattle after being cut he gets 6 games at most if guilty and this moves on.

So you don't think he'd be back in New England right now if he deleted all of his social media the day that they released him?

So you don't think he'd be back in New England right now if he deleted all of his social media the day that they released him?
He got released by Kraft over Brady and Belichick’s objections because Bob Kraft was getting heat about his stupid activities and he wanted the heat to go away. Brown got cut because of Kraft not because of the allegations of a civil lawsuit.
Belichick wanted to bring him back a month ago Bob Kraft won’t allow it because again he doesn’t want the local Boston media which hates the team bitching about morality while he is going thru his legal mess in Florida.
The Bluecheckmark brigade Robert Klemko type writers, The Boston Globe, the two Boston sports radio stations, NBC Sports Boston are why AB got cut
Nobody is signing him because he is being de facto black balled.

He got released by Kraft over Brady and Belichick’s objections because Bob Kraft was getting heat about his stupid activities and he wanted the heat to go away. Brown got cut because of Kraft not because of the allegations of a civil lawsuit.
Belichick wanted to bring him back a month ago Bob Kraft won’t allow it because again he doesn’t want the local Boston media which hates the team bitching about morality while he is going thru his legal mess in Florida.
The Bluecheckmark brigade Robert Klemko type writers, The Boston Globe, the two Boston sports radio stations, NBC Sports Boston are why AB got cut
Nobody is signing him because he is being de facto black balled.

If he deletes social media the day he got cut by the Pats then more likely than not he would have been re-signed by them. You just happen to skip by the dozen or so bi-polar posts that he then made about Kraft, the Pats, the NFL and whoever else. It's almost like clockwork, his team posts something for him showing some level of contrition and then he gets his phone back in his hands and it's like crack and he blows it up. The guy is a moron and horrible person at very best and a criminal at worst.

If he deletes social media the day he got cut by the Pats then more likely than not he would have been re-signed by them. You just happen to skip by the dozen or so bi-polar posts that he then made about Kraft, the Pats, the NFL and whoever else. It's almost like clockwork, his team posts something for him showing some level of contrition and then he gets his phone back in his hands and it's like crack and he blows it up. The guy is a moron and horrible person at very best and a criminal at worst.
Either way, he should not be playing for any team. And if there are other guys who have done similar things, throw their asses out of the league as well.

Either way, he should not be playing for any team. And if there are other guys who have done similar things, throw their asses out of the league as well.
What did AB do?

Not playing this game today. He's a legit scumbag, regardless of what the cops are able to prove.
Not playing what? He wasn’t charged with a crime.
AB is a moron he didn’t commit any crimes. If all it takes is for players to be suspended under your logic I will file a civil lawsuit against Aaron Rodgers for whatever I want and he should be suspended.

The NFL and Palm Beach police met with the complaining witness. She wanted a settlement before even filing her civil lawsuit. AB is being blackballed.

Not playing what? He wasn’t charged with a crime.
AB is a moron he didn’t commit any crimes. If all it takes is for players to be suspended under your logic I will file a civil lawsuit against Aaron Rodgers for whatever I want and he should be suspended.

The NFL and Palm Beach police met with the complaining witness. She wanted a settlement before even filing her civil lawsuit. AB is being blackballed.

Are you unaware or choosing to ignore that the majority of that "community" does not speak to/with police? Launching furniture out of a high rise that almost killed a child is a crime, is it not? Consistently making society a worse place due to your existence on earth is a good enough reason for me.

Are you unaware or choosing to ignore that the majority of that "community" does not speak to/with police? Launching furniture out of a high rise that almost killed a child is a crime, is it not? Consistently making society a worse place due to your existence on earth is a good enough reason for me.
I could get an indictment for whoever I wanted if I was motivated on pretty much anyone when I was a prosecutor.
Convictions are a completely different story. The standard you need for an indictment is paper thin.
If you think AB raped that girl you can. Read the complaint. Everything she alleges is he said she said. The guy is an idiot. You don’t file a civil lawsuit before initiating a criminal proceedings. As even if the criminal proceedings are dismissed they leave a paper trail and do all the legwork for a civil lawsuit. This woman could have been harmed the evidence doesn’t support her and it comes off at best a he said and likely she wanted a payday.

These allegations have been filed against Trent Brown of the Raiders the guy is playing and the civil lawsuit is proceeding in Almedia courts.
AB is being treated differently and because people don’t care about fairness it doesn’t matter.
Yet I bet you don’t like the NFL teams won’t sign Colin Kaepernick. It’s the same thing but AB is actually good at his position.

I could get an indictment for whoever I wanted if I was motivated on pretty much anyone when I was a prosecutor.
Convictions are a completely different story. The standard you need for an indictment is paper thin.
If you think AB raped that girl you can. Read the complaint. Everything she alleges is he said she said. The guy is an idiot. You don’t file a civil lawsuit before initiating a criminal proceedings. As even if the criminal proceedings are dismissed they leave a paper trail and do all the legwork for a civil lawsuit. This woman could have been harmed the evidence doesn’t support her and it comes off at best a he said and likely she wanted a payday.

These allegations have been filed against Trent Brown of the Raiders the guy is playing and the civil lawsuit is proceeding in Almedia courts.
AB is being treated differently and because people don’t care about fairness it doesn’t matter.
Yet I bet you don’t like the NFL teams won’t sign Colin Kaepernick. It’s the same thing but AB is actually good at his position.

You've already asked me for my thoughts on Kap a few hours ago. There's lots of bad guys out there and the league does a decent job of filtering them out. T.Brown just happens to be too good and they will let him play until he crosses a line that is too far or the general public gets a good look at what occurred. For whatever reason, his case isn't crossing into the main stream. Be it because he's a lineman, he's quiet, he's on a crap team, whatever. If AB was worth the hassle then he'd be on a team, NFL Owners will let murderers play if it helps their team win. Think the majority if not all teams have done the background work and determined that he's not worthwhile. The Seahawks brought Gordon in while knowing he was likely going to be suspended again, don't see how Brown is any different than situation except that he's a garbage human.

You've already asked me for my thoughts on Kap a few hours ago. There's lots of bad guys out there and the league does a decent job of filtering them out. T.Brown just happens to be too good and they will let him play until he crosses a line that is too far or the general public gets a good look at what occurred. For whatever reason, his case isn't crossing into the main stream. Be it because he's a lineman, he's quiet, he's on a crap team, whatever. If AB was worth the hassle then he'd be on a team, NFL Owners will let murderers play if it helps their team win. Think the majority if not all teams have done the background work and determined that he's not worthwhile. The Seahawks brought Gordon in while knowing he was likely going to be suspended again, don't see how Brown is any different than situation except that he's a garbage human.
AB isn’t being signed because the NFL is telling teams he will be put on the exempt list and nobody wants to pay Brown while on the exempt list even if it’s a minimum salary. The NFL has him exactly where they want. I.e. he is blackballed.
The guy is an all-pro if he is playing right now. He isn’t washed up. The NFL isn’t giving the guy final resolution. All they have to say he will be suspended for X games or he can play and he would be signed.

AB isn’t being signed because the NFL is telling teams he will be put on the exempt list and nobody wants to pay Brown while on the exempt list even if it’s a minimum salary. The NFL has him exactly where they want. I.e. he is blackballed.
The guy is an all-pro if he is playing right now. He isn’t washed up. The NFL isn’t giving the guy final resolution. All they have to say he will be suspended for X games or he can play and he would be signed.

I like it. As a Goodell hater, good for him for taking it out of the teams hands. Keep him right here for the whole season and let him self-combust because it doesn't take much. I'm honestly happy to see this given that he sabotaged 2 teams already this year with his antics. Wish it was 3 but the Pats didn't lose anything except maybe some last strand of dignity but not sure there was any left.

Colin didn't do anything wrong or inappropriate.

I'm not accusing the Pat's of anything. You don't need to be so defensive.

Colin didn't do anything wrong or inappropriate.

I'm not accusing the Pat's of anything. You don't need to be so defensive.
AB being an idiot screwed the Patriots and I am still taking his side. He deserves his 5 million from the Patriots and the NFL should give a definition of his status instead of limbo with no resolution.

AB being an idiot screwed the Patriots and I am still taking his side. He deserves his 5 million from the Patriots and the NFL should give a definition of his status instead of limbo with no resolution.
I agree, the NFL should boot him permanently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom