NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 156 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Idiot apparently showed up for his workout with a film crew. Must really be the league thats holding him back.

Idiot apparently showed up for his workout with a film crew. Must really be the league thats holding him back.
Did he break a rule doing that? Look , I’m a Steelers fan, I don’t like what he did or condone his actions. That being said the league is not being 100 percent objective in this investigation. He basically was suspended unofficially this season before he is officially next year. The league is subjective , politically based and inconsistent.

Idiot can’t sign because the NFL won’t tell teams his status.
My god him being an idiot has nothing to do with the fact the NFL isn’t giving him fairness.
The film crew is what Kap used to show teams he could play. How do you know what they were for? AB deserves to know his status as a team would sign him.

I don’t want Josh Allen to play in the playoffs. The guy called a person a bad word before the draft. It was racist IMO. I am going to get that person to sue Josh Allen in civil court. I demand Josh Allen being suspended.

Let’s make that the new standard.
Civil lawsuits you are suspended.

I don’t want Josh Allen to play in the playoffs. The guy called a person a bad word before the draft. It was racist IMO. I am going to get that person to sue Josh Allen in civil court. I demand Josh Allen being suspended.

Let’s make that the new standard.
Civil lawsuits you are suspended.
Are you a trial lawyer? If so, someday I want to come watch you in action. Your creative arguments are impressive and your will to win the argument is strong. I like it.

Are you a trial lawyer? If so, someday I want to come watch you in action. Your creative arguments are impressive and your will to win the argument is strong. I like it.
I am a trial lawyer. I worked in DA’s office for 3 years. Now am private practice. Don’t go to trial that much. Most cases are settled.

I am just making the point if it’s okay to treat AB unfairly because he is an idiot that isn’t right. If teams didn’t want to sign him then fine but the NFL is letting a civil lawsuit which isn’t criminal keep the guy in limbo and they won’t tell teams the guy’s status.
He is being screwed.
If all it takes is civil lawsuits and a guy becomes nuclear fans would cook up stupid lawsuits with allegations and then get players they don’t like suspended.
The standard for a civil lawsuit is very low to file the case. It’s not a criminal allegation which has a higher burden.

I am a trial lawyer. I worked in DA’s office for 3 years. Now am private practice. Don’t go to trial that much. Most cases are settled.

I am just making the point if it’s okay to treat AB unfairly because he is an idiot that isn’t right. If teams didn’t want to sign him then fine but the NFL is letting a civil lawsuit which isn’t criminal keep the guy in limbo and they won’t tell teams the guy’s status.
He is being screwed.
If all it takes is civil lawsuits and a guy becomes nuclear fans would cook up stupid lawsuits with allegations and then get players they don’t like suspended.
The standard for a civil lawsuit is very low to file the case. It’s not a criminal allegation which has a higher burden.
I think your argument is mostly right.

It would be interesting to see if something similar popped up for a player without AB’s history. Would the NFL be handling it similarly? I think this is a “protect the shield” move by Goodell. He has ultimate power and it’s hard to debate that AB isn’t a stain. This story seemed to be the last straw.

I'd pay a couple hundred bucks to have a beer with a good D coordinator. Why is it so hard to flood the middle of the field vs NE. Does such a defense not exist? It's unbelievable watching TB every week struggle on every sideline throw and pick up his 3rd&4 on a drag route with a 104% success rate. It's not just Miami.

I don't understand the play clock in the NFL. I'm watching this Lions Packers game and I swear Rogers snaps it late 33% of the time. But it's never flagged.

Is Detroit’s QB (Blough) pronounced Blow or Bluff?

Edit - I’m leaning towards Blow

congratulations TrueBlue.

Chiefs-Ravens AFC title game.
I cant even be happy. We blew our shot at Burrows. He’s going to be that good I have no doubts.

Sounds like Gilmore had a tough time with Devante Parker today, a week after getting toasted by John Brown. Meanwhile, Tre White didn't allow a single receiving TD all season long.

Although the media narrative has already been scripted, maybe it's White, and not Gilmore, who's the best CB in the NFL, and maybe, just maybe, Gilmore isn't deserving of DPOY.

I don't understand the play clock in the NFL. I'm watching this Lions Packers game and I swear Rogers snaps it late 33% of the time. But it's never flagged.

Ref has to see clock hit zero and then look and see if the ball is snapped so there’s a delay to it every time.

Sounds like Gilmore had a tough time with Devante Parker today, a week after getting toasted by John Brown. Meanwhile, Tre White didn't allow a single receiving TD all season long.

Although the media narrative has already been scripted, maybe it's White, and not Gilmore, who's the best CB in the NFL, and maybe, just maybe, Gilmore isn't deserving of DPOY.

He was always better than Bills fans gave him credit for but it's pretty ridiculous how much love he's gotten the last couple years. I swear Dameon Woody & most talking heads touting him nonstop didn't know who he was 5years ago.

Birds can't catch a break! Another key starter hurt. This time... potential Offensive Rookie of the Year, Miles Sanders.

If Seattle wins they host Minnesota if they lose they travel to Philadelphia or Dallas.

I mean it’s not exactly that much different.
This game matters more for San Francisco and New Orleans than it does for Seattle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom