NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 157 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

This is just stupid. If he's not the top pick in your fantasy draft next year, I don't get it.

I actually think it's pretty sad if the Giants don't win this. They are pathetic as a home dog. Is rising up one time against a bunch of scrubs with your top draft picks really too much to ask.
Meanwhile Aikman blathering on about the Cowboys being uniquely qualified to beat anyone as a team with a mediocre record. Why don't they ever beat anybody good then Troy? Half their wins vs the Giants & Redskins ffs.

they also have sucked all year with these players
Disagree. They have been injury plagued but still battling to the end. Majority of their starting lineup is on IR or out.

Just on the offensive side of the ball...
Eagles original starting offense:
QB: Wentz
RB: Howard (missed last 6 games /Sanders (hurt in the 1st half)
WR: Jeffery (IR)
WR: Jackson (IR)
WR: Agholor (out)
TE: Ertz (out)
LT: Peters
LG: Seumalo
C: Kelce
RG: Brooks (carted off the 1st half)
RT: Johnson (out)

Also on IR: Clements, Sproles

This is not even listing all the players hurt on the defensive side of the ball.

Aikman is embarrassing himself in the booth. Apply for the job Troy.
Garrett sucks but it’s Jerry’s fault.

Giants want to win this game good for those players.
Barkley wouldn’t be dropping that peace sign if they weren’t trying.

Giants want to win this game good for those players.
Barkley wouldn’t be dropping that peace sign if they weren’t trying.

All the shitbreath Philly fans in the building probably fired the Giants up more than anything.

Chris Speilman dropping 1980s WWE references galore in this game.

Titans-Patriots is going to be Sunday which means Bills-Texans will be Saturday. I bet the Bills-Texans is the Saturday afternoon ESPN/ABC, no idea which NFC game will be on which day.

Looks like the Jaguars decided to win one for the Dougers.

I know my Iggles can't go far in the playoffs with the injuries. But that was such a show of character. Not to mention, they knocked out the Cowboys. A very satisfying game. And just who is Boston Scott?

Even if he never has another game like this, that's the thrill of a lifetime for him.

How fitting the Oakland Raiders go out with an L in the Mile High. Oakland is officially closed

I know my Iggles can't go far in the playoffs with the injuries. But that was such a show of character. Not to mention, they knocked out the Cowboys. A very satisfying game. And just who is Boston Scott?

Even if he never has another game like this, that's the thrill of a lifetime for him.
Very satisfying! So many next man up guys.

Carson should silence some of his doubters the way he finished the regular season slinging it to the practice squad call-ups!

Freddie Kitchens 1 and done as the Cleveland HC.

This is a good job if they find the right candidate.

2020 NFL Draft first round order (non-playoff teams):

1. Bengals
2. Redskins
3. Lions
4. Giants
5. Dolphins
6. Chargers
7. Panthers
8. Cardinals
9. Jaguars
10. Browns
11. Jets