NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 158 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

congratulations TrueBlue.

Chiefs-Ravens AFC title game.

Is Pats nation still selling us on this defense being the GOAT? Because a GOAT defense does not give up that game winning drive. Hate the Chiefs but love that Tommy doesn't get his precious bye week.

I cant even be happy. We blew our shot at Burrows. He’s going to be that good I have no doubts.

Dolphins lost Burrows a long time ago, so this win doesn't matter in the grand scheme.

Titans-Patriots is going to be Sunday which means Bills-Texans will be Saturday. I bet the Bills-Texans is the Saturday afternoon ESPN/ABC, no idea which NFC game will be on which day.

For pure atmosphere I'd put the Philly home game on Saturday night.

How fitting the Oakland Raiders go out with an L in the Mile High. Oakland is officially closed

I hope Carr never makes it to Vegas. So sick of him and Gruden

2020 NFL Draft first round order (non-playoff teams):

1. Bengals
2. Redskins
3. Lions
4. Giants
5. Dolphins
6. Chargers
7. Panthers
8. Cardinals
9. Jaguars
10. Browns
11. Jets
12. Raiders from Bears
13. Colts
14. Bucs
15. Broncos
16. Falcons
17. Cowboys
18. Dolphins from Steelers
19. Raiders
20. Jaguars from Rams

Raiders from Bears is #19. Their own pick (which I hope is a WR) is #12.

If Seattle wins they host Minnesota if they lose they travel to Philadelphia or Dallas.

I mean it’s not exactly that much different.
This game matters more for San Francisco and New Orleans than it does for Seattle.

This game is big for Seattle. Home game vs road game. They're playing a much better Philly team (if they lose tonight) this coming week than the one they scraped by a few weeks ago. Minnesota not exactly on fire right now either.

Looking like NBC will have a choice of Minnesota-New Orleans or Seattle-Philadelphia.
I do New Orleans on Saturday and Philadelphia on Sunday so NO-GB could be the following Saturday night.

You can’t put NE-KC on Saturday night because NE is playing Sunday unless they do both AFC games on Saturday.

All the shitbreath Philly fans in the building probably fired the Giants up more than anything.

Believe me there were plenty of them there. Just got back. I can't tell who had more fans but the Philly fans were far louder. I know it was kinda bad weather and the G-Men were playing out the string but that was an embarrassing showing by NYG fans. At most they had 30-35 K fans there.

Whew. I wanted no part of SF in a playoff game. Seattle will be tough but it's a winnable game.

Home game would have been good for business. Oh well.

They have a major problem on their hands. They're costing teams games and ruining the sport with their ineptness. At the end of games everyone should just mug all receivers in the end zone.
Pretty much.

I had no rooting interest except for good football and a tight game.

Per usual, the officials have to be a talking point.

It is beyond tiresome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom