NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 159 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Pretty much.

I had no rooting interest except for good football and a tight game.

Per usual, the officials have to be a talking point.

It is beyond tiresome.
Me neither, no dog in the fight, so when you start pissing people off when their team isn't even playing because of inconsistent rulings, you've got some problems. That was blatant and the review booth should've stopped the game to figure it out.

Pretty much.

I had no rooting interest except for good football and a tight game.

Per usual, the officials have to be a talking point.

It is beyond tiresome.
There was another call where Russel looked to be over the line of scrimmage on a touchdown throw.
Surprised they only showed the replay once.

They have a major problem on their hands. They're costing teams games and ruining the sport with their ineptness. At the end of games everyone should just mug all receivers in the end zone.

i mean they didnt even review it.

Disagree. They have been injury plagued but still battling to the end. Majority of their starting lineup is on IR or out.

Just on the offensive side of the ball...
Eagles original starting offense:
QB: Wentz
RB: Howard (missed last 6 games /Sanders (hurt in the 1st half)
WR: Jeffery (IR)
WR: Jackson (IR)
WR: Agholor (out)
TE: Ertz (out)
LT: Peters
LG: Seumalo
C: Kelce
RG: Brooks (carted off the 1st half)
RT: Johnson (out)

Also on IR: Clements, Sproles

This is not even listing all the players hurt on the defensive side of the ball.

behold the only NFL team with injuries. eagles suck and are going to get run by a crappy Seattle team at home.

New Orleans goes 13-3 and doesn’t get a bye.
Amazing bad luck.

AFC top looks stronger. Baltimore vs. Kansas City AFC title game IMO.

NFC New Orleans at San Francisco unless the refs help GB beat NO at Lambeau.

behold the only NFL team with injuries. eagles suck and are going to get run by a crappy Seattle team at home.
Injuries are obviously a part of the NFL but the Eagles carnage rate this year was at an unreal rate and to their higher level players. But despite all that here we are in the playoffs. Enjoy your early golf or fishing this week as one can only assume you are a Dallas fan. We may join you next week, the week after, or in February because you know it's the NFL.

The refs continue to ruin every single big game. I don't blame the NFL. I blame the fans for not tuning out.

The Seahawks got royally screwed. I’d like to hear an explanation from the nfl why that PI was not reviewed upstairs.

The Seahawks got royally screwed. I’d like to hear an explanation from the nfl why that PI was not reviewed upstairs.
And better yet why do the officials on the field swallow their whistles because of what time in the game it is? It's bs, it's interference or it's not.

2020 NFL Draft first round order (non-playoff teams):

1. Bengals
2. Redskins
3. Lions
4. Giants
5. Dolphins
6. Chargers
7. Panthers
8. Cardinals
9. Jaguars
10. Browns
11. Jets
12. Raiders from Bears
13. Colts
14. Bucs
15. Broncos
16. Falcons
17. Cowboys
18. Dolphins from Steelers
19. Raiders
20. Jaguars from Rams
Id give my left nut for Miami to package 18 and 5 for Burrow. Completely worth it. Our team has the money to start competing with our pieces.

Id give my left nut for Miami to package 18 and 5 for Burrow. Completely worth it. Our team has the money to start competing with our pieces.
New England sports media loves to troll Patriots fan and say the Dolphins will sign Tom Brady, Antonio Brown, draft Jerry Jeudy, and draft 2 defensive rookies and try to get Gronk out of retirement.
The Boston sports media hates its local fans.

If you guys want Burrow I am guessing it would cost all 3 first round picks as the hype is stupid now. Just sit at 5 and get Tua.

New England sports media loves to troll Patriots fan and say the Dolphins will sign Tom Brady, Antonio Brown, draft Jerry Jeudy, and draft 2 defensive rookies and try to get Gronk out of retirement.

If you guys want Burrow I am guessing it would cost all 3 first round picks as the hype is stupid now. Just sit at 5 and get Tua.

Brady is going to the west coast. And BB is going to the Giants and given complete control.

Honestly Brady to Miami would make a ton of sense for a variety of reasons. The Dolphins would never take Brown.

brady stays there for two years to McCown start and mentor whatever prodigy not named Tua they put their chips behind

Brady is going to the west coast. And BB is going to the Giants and given complete control.
Belichick has a lifetime contract.
If the Giants want him it will cost atleast your first round pick.
If you guys want that fine.

Brady isn’t leaving unless the team he goes to hires Josh McDaniels.
Brady isn’t going to learn a new system at 43. This whole thing has been media drama to fill airwaves/columns/get clicks.

Chargers make no sense. Raiders make no sense. Brady hasnt been below 11-5 since 2009 he isn’t going to ruin his legacy for mediocrity. Rams if they could get rid of Goff do make sense. 49ers have Jimmy G.

He only leaves if McDaniels gets a job with a team that needs a QB.

Then it’s retire or resign with NE.

Honestly Brady to Miami would make a ton of sense for a variety of reasons. The Dolphins would never take Brown.

brady stays there for two years to McCown start and mentor whatever prodigy not named Tua they put their chips behind
Brady would want Brown is what the Boston media troll with.
He isn’t going to ruin his legacy with Kraft to go to Miami.
If Brady leaves it would be to a spot he could win a SB with he isn’t pissed at the organization. He would be 43 and the team would have to move on reasonably after 19 years.

Dallas if they hired McDaniels would be interesting. They could move on from Dak and Brady/McDaniels with that talent could make sense.
Tennessee is the only spot because of Vrabel.

He isn’t going to the Chargers or Raiders. They are in the same division as Chiefs and Broncos spots he has struggled.

Brady would want Brown is what the Boston media troll with.
He isn’t going to ruin his legacy with Kraft to go to Miami.
If Brady leaves it would be to a spot he could win a SB with he isn’t pissed at the organization. He would be 43 and the team would have to move on reasonably after 19 years.

Dallas if they hired McDaniels would be interesting. They could move on from Dak and Brady/McDaniels with that talent could make sense.
Tennessee is the only spot because of Vrabel.

He isn’t going to the Chargers or Raiders. They are in the same division as Chiefs and Broncos spots he has struggled.
Am I a moron who refuses to learn from recent Jets history if I would not mind the Phins extending Fitz for a two year deal?

G
Am I a moron who refuses to learn from recent Jets history if I would not mind the Phins extending Fitz for a two year deal?
God no it makes sense Fitzpatrick is a good bad QB if that makes sense.
He isn’t going to win a SB or be consistent but he is good enough to beat anybody in any week.
Wouldn’t want him long term but teams could do a lot worse.

Like I fear Fitzpatrick more than a talented guy like Josh Allen. Allen has way more upside but isn’t stupid enough to try and force throws Fitzpatrick will. Those throws can burn a team or win them games.

Miami makes sense for Teddy Bridgewater on a bridge contract though if they don’t resign Fitz and they draft a QB this draft.

Last edited:
And BB is going to the Giants and given complete control.
Tisch hiring a bunch of Hollywood camera experts will be the canary in the coal mine for this.

I don't see Mara doubling Kraft Productions' video surveillance budget so I doubt this is gonna happen for 2020.

Who knows.

G

God no Fitzpatrick is a good bad QB if that makes sense.
He isn’t going to win a SB or be consistent but he is good enough to beat anybody in any week.
Wouldn’t want him long term but teams could do a lot worse.

Like I fear Fitzpatrick more than a talented guy like Josh Allen. Allen has way more upside but isn’t stupid enough to try and force throws Fitzpatrick will. Those throws can burn a team or win them games.

Miami makes sense for Teddy Bridgewater on a bridge contract though if they don’t resign Fitz and they draft a QB this draft.
Yeah for the first time in 3-4 years I’m seeing light at the end of the tunnel again.

Will I be rooting for the Pats over the the Titans because im a bitter man? Absolutely.

Last edited:
NFC East will have 3 new HCs.
The real mystery is whom does Jerry hire.
Washington is going to Ron Rivera according to Schefter.

Giants I think should go no further than Rhule.

Dallas I have no clue what Jerry wants another puppet or a real HC.

If Dallas hire: Josh McDaniels I would worry Brady is going there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom