NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 163 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Seriously? Mahomes, Wilson, Jackson, Garroppolo, Prescott, your boy Allen, not to mention the GOAT and the former GOAT (Montana). Been numerous busts amongst top five picks at the position.
rivers is another bust that hasnt been mentioned, he went 4th.

please.

it wasnt embarrassing.

i was there, and yes there were a ton of young, millennial obnoxious igg fans there who were loud.

good the fluck for them.

its still 4-1.

and why would i or anyone stay till the end in the fluckin rain to watch a 4-12 team??

i stayed long enough and already gave Eli his proper send off 2 weeks.

goodbye 2019

Not even talking about fans leaving early. I'm talking about all the ones that never showed. Ton of empty seats. Would be a cold day in hell before you'd ever see the reverse happen at the Linc. I've been to several games at Met Life. One of the worst home field advantages in all of football. Fans are lifeless, very little passion.

Btw I need an update on how Wentz sucks.

Not even talking about fans leaving early. I'm talking about all the ones that never showed. Ton of empty seats. Would be a cold day in hell before you'd ever see the reverse happen at the Linc. I've been to several games at Met Life. One of the worst home field advantages in all of football. Fans are lifeless, very little passion.

he outplayed our FCS level secondary and LB core (but not Daniel Jones)

which is not surprising, hes a very good FCS QB.

lets see how he does next weekend...

He didn't outplay Jones? I'm assuming the rain messed up your big blue tinted goggles.

He didn't outplay Jones? I'm assuming the rain messed up your big blue tinted goggles.
he did a nice job hitting wide open receivers so open...even dungey couldve completed a pass.

Sow me ANY Alabama QBs that have been good in the NFL during the Saban regime. I'll hang up and listen.

That's the point.

Seriously? Mahomes, Wilson, Jackson, Garroppolo, Prescott, your boy Allen, not to mention the GOAT and the former GOAT (Montana). Been numerous busts amongst top five picks at the position.

So are you saying that there is a better chance of finding a QB at the top of the draft or the rest of it? It's dumb to think you have a better chance of finding a guy later. You cherry pick a handful of guys out of the last 30 years as if that is proof of anything. There are 20 guys that never do anything for each one that ends up a pro bowl type. At the top there it is somewhere around 40-50% hit rate. After that it's 10-20%. Are you just arguing for no reason because I can't fathom that you think there is a better chance of finding a franchise QB later in the draft than at the top.

Why did your Eagles move up to #2 and trade a bunch of extra assets instead of just sitting where they were and taking the next group of QBs, Hackenberg, Cook, Kessler etc since it's such a great idea?

keep in mind miami chose to pursue Daunte Culpepper instead of Drew Brees in FA. and paid a lot to get him.
worst front office in the league the past 20 seasons if you factor trades, releases, draft picks and free agents.

He's a helluva lot more than a big arm. Kid showed incredible toughness and athleticism in that game the other night. There's a reason why NFL teams would have chosen him first if he came out last year. The real deal.

If you think he's going to run on a NFL defense like he did OSU you are crazy. Outside of Lamar nobody does that. Murray certainly didn't this year.

If you think he's going to run on a NFL defense like he did OSU you are crazy. Outside of Lamar nobody does that. Murray certainly didn't this year.

I don't think anyone in the world thinks he's going to run for 100 yards in NFL games. He did what was needed to win that game Saturday and it worked. No one can prove it but I think it's generally accepted that he would have been the #1 overall pick last year and would be this year and will be next year. You can argue anything because he's not doing it in the league yet but the dude has a shot to win 2 national championships in 2 years and we saw 1st hand last year what a mess the offense was when he was knocked out.

I don't think anyone in the world thinks he's going to run for 100 yards in NFL games. He did what was needed to win that game Saturday and it worked. No one can prove it but I think it's generally accepted that he would have been the #1 overall pick last year and would be this year and will be next year. You can argue anything because he's not doing it in the league yet but the dude has a shot to win 2 national championships in 2 years and we saw 1st hand last year what a mess the offense was when he was knocked out.

You may be right. He may be the next Dan Marino. I'm more cautious when it comes to signal callers.

Just because a bunch of people on the board and in front offices think that, doesn't mean its right. At one point people here and in NFL front offices thought Deshone Kizer was great too. Some of those people are posting in this thread.

You may be right. He may be the next Dan Marino. I'm more cautious when it comes to signal callers.

Just because a bunch of people on the board and in front offices think that, doesn't mean its right. At one point people here and in NFL front offices thought Deshone Kizer was great too. Some of those people are posting in this thread.

Him And Kizer are like Carmelo and Chris McCullough as prospects. One is a no doubt guy and one has some "potential" but is a project. I've just never seen as sure of a thing as Lawrence in my years.

Seems like Ron Rivera would be a candidate for other opportunities where the organization and owner isn't a complete clown show like the Redskins.

Washington seems like the perfect opportunity for a veteran big name coach to pull a Phil Jackson with the Knicks move - demand an enormous payday while realizing you won’t do well and this is your last stop no matter what. Beyond that, I can’t imagine who would want that job.

Right because if the Eagles were 4-11, all the small town Delaware Meth head kids who just go to hang out in the parking lots and start fights, could actually afford tickets and would be thrilled to go to a game for once. Giants games don’t attract that type of riff raff.

Richard was the runner up for the Miami job last year. He is going to be a HC real soon.

Yes, I’m well aware of Richard’s pursuit of HC gigs.

Simply speculating that Big Blew is crossing T’s in pursuit of Rhule.

They’re kicking tires on Richard (if that tweet wasn’t just a plant by his agent).

Yes, I’m well aware of Richard’s pursuit of HC gigs.

Simply speculating that Big Blew is crossing T’s in pursuit of Rhule.

They’re kicking tires on Richard (if that tweet wasn’t just a plant by his agent).
If they interviewed Rivera in last few weeks, this all fluff and Rhule will be signed tonight/tomorrow, so it can be all over the SugarBowl telecast.

If they interviewed Rivera in last few weeks, this all fluff and Rhule will be signed tonight/tomorrow, so it can be all over the SugarBowl telecast.

Wonder if Gettelman passed on Rivera or vice versa.

Capt. Ron would be the perfect candidate to take Snyder’s millions and semi-retire.

Put in just enough effort to give the Skins marginal hope but keep them in the toilet.

Wonder if Gettelman passed on Rivera or vice versa.

Capt. Ron would be the perfect candidate to take Snyder’s millions and semi-retire.

Put in just enough effort to give the Skins marginal hope but keep them in the toilet.
The Dallas hire is going to be the one to watch.
The Giants need a coach to give the team structure. Since Coughlin left that team has beaten itself a lot.

Cowboys have a similar need. Rhule would have been a good pick for the Cowboys. What type of coach the Cowboys hire will tell everyone if Jerry is serious or not.

The Dallas hire is going to be the one to watch.
The Giants need a coach to give the team structure. Since Coughlin left that team has beaten itself a lot.

Cowboys have a similar need. Rhule would have been a good pick for the Cowboys. What type of coach the Cowboys hire will tell everyone if Jerry is serious or not.
Rhule would never consider the pokes.

A Northeast guy, a born and bred New Yorker, who moved to PA in HS, now serving time in Texas and about to paroled??

hes coming home.

Book it.

only thing which could change this, is if they do intend to take all those interviews...and Bill has Josh properly prepared to wow them and go.

Right because if the Eagles were 4-11, all the small town Delaware Meth head kids who just go to hang out in the parking lots and start fights, could actually afford tickets and would be thrilled to go to a game for once. Giants games don’t attract that type of riff raff.

It's the social event of the season for that crowd.

I have to chuckle about that FCS remark. Baker and Love high level draft picks from UGA and ND. Meanwhile Wentz beat them with Deontay Burnett, Robert Davis and Josh Perkins. You know those guys, right? Next guy up on the practice squad is River Cracraft. Another household name.

Wentz is the only guy in NFL history to throw for 4,000 yards with none of his receivers exceeding 500 yards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom