NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 167 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Weren't you saying how the Iggs had the best OL in the league and how Dallas' line was overrated and inferior?

View attachment 174734

What a difference a few short months make. :p

Yes, the 4th round pick who started (and finished) every game and has already won a playoff game is resting his injured AC joint.

Looks like this may be the first year Wentz might be able to say the same.

You realize Lane Johnson has been injured for weeks right?

All I know is I enjoy football a lot more when the NFC east teams are fighting for the toilet. The more irrelevant they are the better the playoffs.

I'm just wondering which excruciating way your squad will find a way to lose this postseason.

The Mehta types are why I hate the Jets. They deserve to be 5-11 every year.

Hating the Jets? Seems like an odd team to hate. Their fans have suffered like few others. Yet you also seem like a closet Pats fan. Go figure.

Antonio Brown played with Ben, Brady, and had a chance with Brees and could not keep his mouth shut. Even TO wasn't this much of a clown.

Why would the Saints want that clown on their team?

Weren't you saying how the Iggs had the best OL in the league and how Dallas' line was overrated and inferior?

View attachment 174734

What a difference a few short months make. :p

Yes, the 4th round pick who started (and finished) every game and has already won a playoff game is resting his injured AC joint.

Looks like this may be the first year Wentz might be able to say the same.

I was referring to the skill players. The Dallas OL is wildly overrated. It is kind of ironic that your guy was the one hampered by the injury and not Carsy-cakes.

Hating the Jets? Seems like an odd team to hate. Their fans have suffered like few others. Yet you also seem like a closet Pats fan. Go figure.

I kinda hated the Jets and their fans during the Rex Ryan era. It’s like they all took a cue from their coach and started beating their chests with false bravado based on nothing for a couple years.

Other than that, I’ve never really noticed their team or fans either way.

I'm not an Eagles fan (Giants), but I don't know how anyone can mock the Eagles or Wentz and what they've accomplished. Every team has injuries but I've never seen a team with so many injuries, first the DBs and then all the skill guys except Wentz, and get to the playoffs and have a winning record.

I was referring to the skill players. The Dallas OL is wildly overrated. It is kind of ironic that your guy was the one hampered by the injury and not Carsy-cakes.

Bite your tongue, you’re tempting fate.

You realize this is a back & forth bpo and I’ve had going all season, right?

Nope I don’t read this thread usually. It is however a public forum in which you posted a previous post where BPO mentioned the Eagles having a better OLine and mentioned Lane specifically.

Thought it worth a mention that Lane hasn’t played in weeks in case you didn’t know so that shouldn’t really play into the Eagles o line

I'm not an Eagles fan (Giants), but I don't know how anyone can mock the Eagles or Wentz and what they've accomplished. Every team has injuries but I've never seen a team with so many injuries, first the DBs and then all the skill guys except Wentz, and get to the playoffs and have a winning record.

You root for an NFC East team and don’t know how anyone can mock the Birds?!?

C’mon man! ;)

and Malik Jackson would when teamed with Cox would have been a nightmare for o lines

Jason Garrett is STILL the coach of the Cowboys, for now. Yet a third meeting has been scheduled between him and the Jones gang.

I sorta get it. Jerry Jones is 77. Any major changes to the current team could negatively impact whatever window he has to live to see another Super Bowl champion. He really doesn't want to let him go, but he doubts that keeping Garrett is the answer.

Jason Garrett is STILL the coach of the Cowboys, for now. Yet a third meeting has been scheduled between him and the Jones gang.

I sorta get it. Jerry Jones is 77. Any major changes to the current team could negatively impact whatever window he has to live to see another Super Bowl champion. He really doesn't want to let him go, but he doubts that keeping Garrett is the answer.
I think Jerrah has officially surpassed Al Davis, what an idiot.

I kinda hated the Jets and their fans during the Rex Ryan era. It’s like they all took a cue from their coach and started beating their chests with false bravado based on nothing for a couple years.

Yeah Rex Ryan is an easy target. He's been gone for a while though.

Yeah that bravado thing with Ryan is annoying. Yet, as is often the case in our sports culture, it has kept him gainfully employed. ESPN loves to hire his ilk.

Jerry doesn’t want to fire Garrett.
He is letting his contract expire which is today.
Thus Garrett and he can save some face.
He will be gone today or tomorrow.

Jerry doesn’t want to fire Garrett.
He is letting his contract expire which is today.
Thus Garrett and he can save some face.
He will be gone today or tomorrow.
I thought the same until this 3rd scheduled meeting came about

Jones is 77 years old. He knows that if he screws this up, he may never live to see another Super Bowl team in Dallas, and he almost certainly won't be in charge if/when another Super Bowl happens. Since his family runs the team, they're not bringing in a new GM. So, this one has to be THE one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom