NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 171 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Bills absolutely cannot pay him big money or they will regret it.
Good thing they have a lot of time to decide.

Do you work for an NFL club? You already know?

Good grief. A whole freaking afternoon of Booger McFarland's babbling, and now I have to listen to Tony freaking Romo? No wonder I drink.

Good thing they have a lot of time to decide.

Do you work for an NFL club? You already know?

I know he's in that range of QB where you can win if he's not making much but destroys your team if you give him any sort of money because he's not good enough to carry then.

That’s right.

Wow... been awhile.
AFC East teams have had 3 home playoff games since Brady has been the starting QB for NE.
2001 Baltimore at Miami when their were 3 divisions and NE was the 2 seed. Baltimore won.
2002 Indianapolis at NY Jets. Jets won. NYJ won division tiebreaker over NE.
2008 Baltimore at Miami. Miami won the division tiebreaker over NE.

They don’t get postseason home games it’s hard to win on the road in the playoffs.

could've been grounding on Tannehill, at least the refs are being consistent

Everyone knew a couple years ago when they moved a Pitt/KC divisional game from Sunday afternoon to night due to a spurious weather forecast that it was a test run for a Sunday prime time divisional game. I can't remember if there was one last year but this year the @GB game will start 6:40 PM on 1/12. Sat. 4:30 is niners home game, Baltimore home game is Saturday night, leaving Sunday 4:30 as the KC home game.

Everyone knew a couple years ago when they moved a Pitt/KC divisional game from Sunday afternoon to night due to a spurious weather forecast that it was a test run for a Sunday prime time divisional game. I can't remember if there was one last year but this year the @GB game will start 6:40 PM on 1/12. Sat. 4:30 is niners home game, Baltimore home game is Saturday night, leaving Sunday 4:30 as the KC home game.
All times I put are Eastern time zone.

49ers game is at 4:35 on Saturday
Ravens game is at 8:20 on Saturday
Chiefs game is at 3:15 on Sunday
Packers game is at 6:40 on Sunday

1578192138308.png

That Watson should’ve been sacked play brought to mind Randall Cunningham/Carl Banks. Ridiculous play.

I loved booger calling for a draw followed by a spike when it was third down.
So glad someone else caught that

Easily one of the dumbest things ever spoken by a color analyst. He deserves to be fired just for that.

Tennessee just lost the game. You can't play conservative vs. the Patriots. They had to go for it there.

New England used that rule loophole against the Jets this year.
I mean it took a minute off the clock but if NE scores that is less time for Tennessee and if NE doesn’t score that minute isn’t going to be why.

Vrabel should have gone for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom