NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 172 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Titans looked like a delone offense from opening game 2001 with all that stupid shifting

Well the season is over. Congrats to any Titans fans we got out there.
They were the better team. Can’t complain.
KC vs. Baltimore for the AFC title game IMO.

maybe if Pats still had Gostkowski I'd be worried

Belichick 4th and three and fourth and six in the 4Q and he punts. Kinda surprised.

That pick six to ice it was hilarious.

Watching Belichick cry “BS” over their intentional false starts was glorious.

Adios Masshats.

I see the Boys' are looking to talk to Marvin Lewis. Seems like a good match between team and coach given their solid playoff track records. ;)

This is a bit premature. Till Brady isn’t the QB it’s not over.
I don't usually doubt them, but I don't think they can regroup and be led by 43 yr old Brady next season. They were supposed to have one of their best defenses ever. I just don't think the band will be back together either.

I see the Boys' are looking to talk to Marvin Lewis. Seems like a good match between team and coach given their solid playoff track records. ;)

Already talked to him.

And they’re also talking to another unsuccessful former NFL HC, Mike McCarthy.

Dallas won’t have another lost decade.

And Philly will eventually revert to its historical place as the choke artists of the NFC East.

It may start tomorrow!

I don’t believe tonight was the end of Tom Brady playing football.
Unless McDaniels goes to a team that needs a QB he will be back in New England IMO.
They need to add some weapons and fix the OL but they were beaten in a clean game tonight.

Maybe.

He also might not have survived the “free shot on QBs” era in a division that had multiple teams win SBs in the 80s & 90s.

It’s not an insult to be Aikman by any means. But that guy got the crap kicked out of him and it had his career length and prime length at far different levels. Different era, different type of ball...similar talent levels IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom