NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 170 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

The downside to being a Pats fan apparently is that you just have to find absolutely the most insignificant things to get angry over.
This is the biggest show in the region the 2-6 show on the flagship station of the New England Patriots.
There isn't enough dislike in this region for its media coverage. 3 Super Bowl appearances in a row. 12-4 and the 3 seed and that spew this crap.

Would WIP do this to you and your fellow Eagles fans?

This is the biggest show in the region the 2-6 show on the flagship station of the New England Patriots.
There isn't enough dislike in this region for its media coverage. 3 Super Bowl appearances in a row. 12-4 and the 3 seed and that spew this crap.

Would WIP do this to you and your fellow Eagles fans?

I mean...if they did I would probably laugh and not bother.

I had no idea who the beat guys were when I lived in Philly. I just knew HOF Merril Reese.

I had no idea who the beat guys were when I lived in Philly. I just knew HOF Merril Reese.

The video clip of Merrill and Mike Quick calling the SB is a classic.

Alsacs should get a whiff of Postgame Live after an Eagles loss. The guys on that show rip the hell out of the Birds players and coaches. Big city media (print, radio and TV) tend to be tough. I would grant that Boston is right up at the top but there are other cities that are right up there with them.

Just as an example check out Joe Santoloquito of the Philly Voice. Guy thinks Carson Wentz is Sadam Hussein Jr.

It’s relentless man. I have no problem with criticism when a team deserves it.
This market is miserable in every way shape and form doesn’t cover the team in a manner allows fans to enjoy and appreciate the excellence.
The negativity is off the charts and the market loves sports. It’s constant nonstop drumming up the negative and they have created the narrative that the end is always coming and
being a fan of the team isn’t allowed.
The Boston sports media is like the anti-Townie.
They get off being anti-Townie.

This market is miserable in every way shape and form doesn’t cover the team in a manner allows fans to enjoy and appreciate the excellence.
The negativity is off the charts and the market loves sports. It’s constant nonstop drumming up the negative and they have created the narrative that the end is always coming and
I give you a like for the townie reference.

was listening to the Miami game on the radio. Zolak was so pissed he couldn’t take the week off and go skiing. I’m thinking he lost his deposit

I give you a like for the townie reference.

was listening to the Miami game on the radio. Zolak was so pissed he couldn’t take the week off and go skiing. I’m thinking he lost his deposit
Zolak is good for grunting and calling other teams stupid. He is awful as a color guy. Socci ends up Doing his job in big moments.

Zolak knows Felger is charge at his station.
So he never challenges that guy.

You green teamer. How dare you like your team.

Zolak is good for grunting and calling other teams stupid. He is awful as a color guy. Socci ends up Doing his job in big moments.

We're stuck with listening to that duo up here. I feel terrible for Socci. Zo talks over him constantly.

I was shocked at how complimentary Zolak was about the Fins at the end of the game though.

Browns to hire coach first THEN GM. why???
It's the Browns do you need to ask? They hired Freddy the cable guy kitchens. They fired a good football mind and kept a baseball guy.

Nice video of the last Minnesota-New Orleans game in the playoffs in New Orleans.

Odds to be the next Cowboys head coach (BetOnline):
Josh McDaniels +300
Robert Saleh +400
Lincoln Riley +500
Greg Roman/Urban Meyer +600
Eric Bienemy/Matt Rhule +700
Dan Mullen/Gary Kubiak/Mike Zimmer +1000
Jim Harbaugh +1200

Kubiak can’t handle the stress of a HC job he wouldn’t be bad for Dallas. Jerry would get all the attention and Kubiak could just coach.
That is an outside the box hire.
No thank you to josh McDaniel. Riley McCarthy or rhule.

It's the Browns do you need to ask? They hired Freddy the cable guy kitchens. They fired a good football mind and kept a baseball guy.

4-5 other teams have done the same thing and a couple are coach and gm.

Zolak is an awful color guy. Steps on the play by play guy all of the time.

The Patriots will lose a 4th round pick because people hate their gut.
The Giants used Walkie talkies on the sideline and fell 10 spots in one round.
The Steelers violated the injury report and got fined.
The Browns GM used a cellphone to communicate with coaches on the sideline and they got fined.
The Falcons piped in music and lost a 5th round pick.

All those teams on probation forever?

I can keep listing them. The NFL wanted to bust the Patriots for this couldn’t find a connection between the football ops and these production employees. They seized all phones and electronics.

This should be a massive fine on Bob Kraft. I don’t care if they take his money. To penalize the team draft picks here is just filling the bloodlust of the other teams.

With this loud crowd noise can anyone tell me why more teams don’t use this.

The Patriots will lose a 4th round pick because people hate their gut.
The Giants used Walkie talkies on the sideline and fell 10 spots in one round.
The Steelers violated the injury report and got fined.
The Browns GM used a cellphone to communicate with coaches on the sideline and they got fined.
The Falcons piped in music and lost a 5th round pick.

All those teams on probation forever?

I can keep listing them. The NFL wanted to bust the Patriots for this couldn’t find a connection between the football ops and these production employees. They seized all phones and electronics.

This should be a massive fine on Bob Kraft. I don’t care if they take his money. To penalize the team draft picks here is just filling the bloodlust of the other teams.

repeat offenders.

ENEuB0aX0AENJFt

So breaking this down by division: (I get there was a year or two before realignment and Houston joining, but 90% of the time frame the current divisions were set)

AFC East - #1, #19, #21, #28 = 69 (appropriate for Gronk's division
AFC North - #2, #6, #22, #32 = 62
AFC South - #4, #15, #23, #29 = 71
AFC West - #9, #11, #14, #30 = 64

NFC East - #5, #10, #16, #28 = 59
NFC North - #3, #12, #18, #31 = 64
NFC South - #7, #13, #17, #26 = 63
NFC West - #8, #20, #24, #25 = 77

When the 2nd best team in a division is #19 overall for 20 years, kinda helps the argument that the AFC East sucking besides NE has helped them just a little bit. NFC East wins with lowest total rankings.

When was the last time a team from the AFC East, not named the Patriots, won a playoff game?

When was the last time a team from the AFC East, not named the Patriots, won a playoff game?
2010 - the Jets won 2 games before losing to the Stillers in the AFC Championship game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom