NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 185 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

If Lurie had opened his wallet more than once for a competent WR they might've won a SB.

Is Jeffrey gonna spend some dough to fix the crappy training/medical staff at NovaCare?

You might wanna worry about your own sorry @ss franchise instead of fretting about our medical staff.

Better luck next year, Carsy-cakes.

Fingers crossed you’ll finish a season upright without your melon squashed.

Btw I meant to tell u - not your finest hour as a poster on this board. I'm gonna assume u lost it for a bit and that you're really better than that.

You might wanna worry about your own sorry @ss franchise instead of fretting about our medical staff.

:)

You're right.

I shouldn't try to balance out your volume of thirsty Cowboys posts by stooping to that level.

I'll stick to laughing at your papier-mache tough QB.

Interesting wrinkle if Tua ends up declaring for the NFL Supplemental draft and not the regular draft.

It would be interesting to quote Ben Volin.

Interesting wrinkle if Tua ends up declaring for the NFL Supplemental draft and not the regular draft.

It would be interesting to quote Ben Volin.

Would that be the most fascinating supplemental draft ever? Certainly in recent memory in the very least. Kind of a buzzkill we might not truly know his intentions after today's announcement.

Would that be the most fascinating supplemental draft ever? Certainly in recent memory in the very least. Kind of a buzzkill we might not truly know his intentions after today's announcement.

He Gone.

Glazer is reporting McCarthy has full control on coaches and doesn't have to keep anyone he doesn't want.

You think I give a chit what you say to me. I really don’t care. Ignore my opinions if they freaking bother you.

I don’t claim to know more than anyone. I admit when I am wrong. I don’t care to respond anymore. You have a hardon for responding to me. I really don’t care if people disagree with me. Good luck to your team. Respond again.

I don’t know .. Alsacs seems like a pretty reasonable pats fan as far as they go ..

I figure at the worst Tua will go 17.
Which is before the second Dolphins pick at 18.
The hip will determine if he goes higher.

he’ll go top 10 .. teams alway over draft on potential franchise QBs despite their warts .. it’s too big a risk to NOT take the risk ..Id take Tua before the big stiff future bust from Oregon

:)

You're right.

I shouldn't try to balance out your volume of thirsty Cowboys posts by stooping to that level.

I'll stick to laughing at your papier-mache tough QB.

Making fun of your owner or the Clapper (something Cowboy fans here do as well) is nowhere near reveling in a player getting a concussion from a dirty hit. I just assumed a Lehigh grad would understand the difference.

he’ll go top 10 .. teams alway over draft on potential franchise QBs despite their warts .. it’s too big a risk to NOT take the risk ..Id take Tua before the big stiff future bust from Oregon

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I'd take Herbert over Tua.

Looks like Mike was coming to the NFC east one way or another.

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I'd take Herbert over Tua.

If Tua's medicals check out, I don't think Herbert is remotely close. I think Herbert is a fringe 1st round talent; don't think his floor or ceiling are particularly high.

Making fun of your owner or the Clapper (something Cowboy fans here do as well) is nowhere near reveling in a player getting a concussion from a dirty hit. I just assumed a Lehigh grad would understand the difference.

Your playoff blues have eroded basic reading comprehension.

My post sarcastically wishing your QB better luck next year and hoping he survives the season healthy is not the equivalent of reveling in his injury.

Laughing at Iggs fans who have called Wentz tough, despite his frequent injuries, is also not a commentary of how he sustained the injury.

I'm sure you were clutching your pearls equally hard as fellow Iggs fans cheered Michael Irvin's career ending injury at the Vet. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom