NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 187 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Because every single media outlet and leak reported it fanned by the Giants along the way.

This is a horrible look for them right now.

I haven't heard anyone remotely with the giants hint that ruhle was #1. maybe he was, but it seemed to be more social media smoke. the same media and social media were wrong on the cowboys and probably redskins too.

I haven't heard anyone remotely with the giants hint that ruhle was #1. maybe he was, but it seemed to be more social media smoke. the same media and social media were wrong on the cowboys and probably redskins too.
The Giants just asked to speak with Jason Garrett. No Rhule interview caught them off guard. They wanted Rhule.
You guys don't want McDaniels. Unless you are going to trade for Belichick its going to be Garrett, or Bieneimey right now.

The Giants just asked to speak with Jason Garrett. No Rhule interview caught them off guard. They wanted Rhule.
You guys don't want McDaniels. Unless you are going to trade for Belichick its going to be Garrett, or Bieneimey right now.

how do you know they wanted ruhle? nobodies been right yet on what coaches ere going where. social media rumors are useless and if there are leaks there's usually a reason for them.

The Skins and Rivera was pretty common knowledge in these parts.

The Skins and Rivera was pretty common knowledge in these parts.

well it looks like the giants wanted judge over ruhle.

That Matt Rhule contract is stupid and I get why the Giants didn't match.
7 years-60 million with incentives. The guy had to get overpaid to leave Baylor.

well it looks like the giants wanted judge over ruhle.

I don't know that is accurate. They were trying to get him into town today and he didn't come.

Judge with Garrett as the OC is a fairly decent setup if they had their pocket picked by Carolina.

I don't know that is accurate. They were trying to get him into town today and he didn't come.

read the tweet and the other reports. you have it backwards.

Judge with Garrett as the OC is a fairly decent setup if they had their pocket picked by Carolina.

no on garrett unless he's a position coach.

read the tweet and the other reports. you have it backwards.

So you think the Panthers were bidding against themselves to give him that contract and that him being announced and then the Giants coming in an hour later was because the Giants got their 1st choice? Sounds like saving face to me but not like we'll ever know for sure.

Carroll kept the Eagles in the game by persistently running into the middle of the line for < 2 yards per carry.

the only team that got it was the Dolphins and Fitz.

they couldn’t defend anyone deep

So you think the Panthers were bidding against themselves to give him that contract and that him being announced and then the Giants coming in an hour later was because the Giants got their 1st choice? Sounds like saving face to me but not like we'll ever know for sure.

I have no idea who the panthers were bidding against or if they were bidding against anyone. you guys love all this twitter stuff and take it as fact that the giants wanted ruhle. now that the twitter verse says the opposite and says when the giants were closing on judge, ruhle decided to take the panthers job. then today ruhle called the giants, (not the giants called ruhle), and the giants said no thanks.

The only Brady destination that scares me is Tampa with Bruce

I find it nearly an impossible idea that Brady would head anywhere where he needs to learn a new offense at this age.

Why the Bucs?
Brady with the Bears D would be a better fit.
If he was picking a team a QB away.

I am convinced now he is going to comeback unless he demands an insane contract that Belichick refuses. Within reason if he is playing next year I bet it’s New England.

Why the Bucs?
Brady with the Bears D would be a better fit.
If he was picking a team a QB away.

I am convinced now he is going to comeback unless he demands an insane contract that Belichick refuses. Within reason if he is playing next year I bet it’s New England.
Weapons in place and honestly I have a lot of respect for Arians on the O side.

I find it nearly an impossible idea that Brady would head anywhere where he needs to learn a new offense at this age.
I honestly dont know the answer to this, was it a new system for Warner in Arizona with Arians?

I honestly dont know the answer to this, was it a new system for Warner in Arizona with Arians?

Probably but he was 34 and had been around the block a bit. Brady is 8 years older and has been on the same street corner for 20 years.

Weapons in place and honestly I have a lot of respect for Arians on the O side.
Tampa is not a QB away.
They have 2 elite WRs though.

Patriots will have 57 million in cap space. Give Brady 25 million. That leaves 32 million for them to add weapons and trade for OBJ.
Arians is kinda a clown. Plus location matters Brady is kinda an elitist because of Giselle. He will need a big city not Tampa.
LA, SF, NYC, Chicago, Boston.
They live in Harvard area in Brookline and are moving to Greenwich.
Not Tampa.

Tampa is not a QB away.
They have 2 elite WRs though.

Patriots will have 57 million in cap space. Give Brady 25 million. That leaves 32 million for them to add weapons and trade for OBJ.
Arians is kinda a clown. Plus location matters Brady is kinda an elitist because of Giselle. He will need a big city not Tampa.
LA, SF, NYC, Chicago, Boston.
They live in Harvard area in Brookline and are moving to Greenwich.
Not Tampa.
The rest of the teams don’t scare me much. Chicago has the defense but is QB the only position holding them back on O? Im not sure about that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom