NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 186 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

If Tua's medicals check out, I don't think Herbert is remotely close. I think Herbert is a fringe 1st round talent; don't think his floor or ceiling are particularly high.

Maybe it's recency bias but in his last two games I had Oregon in the Rose Bowl and I took Utah when they played Oregon. Herbert impressed me with his toughness and athleticism and how his teammates responded to him. We know he has a big arm. We'll see how he does when he gets to the NFL but if he fell outside of the top 10 I'd be shocked.

Tom E. Curran thinks its Chargers or Patriots for Brady. Which means New England for me. I don't see him signing to playing in the AFC West.
ENnwW8bXkAEHT4d

Your playoff blues have eroded basic reading comprehension.

My post sarcastically wishing your QB better luck next year and hoping he survives the season healthy is not the equivalent of reveling in his injury.

Laughing at Iggs fans who have called Wentz tough, despite his frequent injuries, is also not a commentary of how he sustained the injury.

I'm sure you were clutching your pearls equally hard as fellow Iggs fans cheered Michael Irvin's career ending injury at the Vet. :rolleyes:

Sorry I missed the sarcasm alert on your post. You can shuck and jive any way u want to but you and I know it was in poor form. Context matters. The guy got taken out with a cheap shot.

Tom E. Curran thinks its Chargers or Patriots for Brady. Which means New England for me. I don't see him signing to playing in the AFC West.
ENnwW8bXkAEHT4d

I know they have jimmy g, but if the niners flame out i'd add them to the list.

Sorry I missed the sarcasm alert on your post. You can shuck and jive any way u want to but you and I know it was in poor form. Context matters. The guy got taken out with a cheap shot.
boo the fluck hoo.

Eli wouldve got up from that and thrown 2 TDs.

this is the playoffs, even Alsacs would agree to that.

wentz is useless, hes dead to me.

hope he stays in philly forever.

Danny Dimes, best QB in the NFC East. (i know, its not saying much, but you have to start somewhere!)

boo the fluck hoo.

Eli wouldve got up from that and thrown 2 TDs.

this is the playoffs, even Alsacs would agree to that.

wentz is useless, hes dead to me.

hope he stays in philly forever.

Danny Dimes, best QB in the NFC East. (i know, its not saying much, but you have to start somewhere!)

The NYG are a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Philadelphia Eagles. 20 out of the last 24. You'd be best served to petition the NFL to stop allowing the Eagles to play nine home games every year (13 of the last 15 in the Swamp). I had a large bet on the Birds to win the NFC East this year. That bet was in jeopardy if they lost to the NYG in that last game. I didn't even bother hedging. We own u clowns.

The NYG are a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Philadelphia Eagles. 20 out of the last 24. You'd be best served to petition the NFL to stop allowing the Eagles to play nine home games every year (13 of the last 15 in the Swamp). I had a large bet on the Birds to win the NFC East this year. That bet was in jeopardy if they lost to the NYG in that last game. I didn't even bother hedging. We own u clowns.
Eli > wentz

not debatable.

No need to apologize, you're only human.

Unfortunately, so is Wentz. Don't take your frustration out on me, I warned you:

1578351383683.png

Unfortunately, so is Wentz. Don't take your frustration out on me, I warned you:

View attachment 174959

I saw a cheap shot and you saw a guy that lacks durability. So be it.

Not to worry though, in the land of goofy H0T Takes - as goofy as yours was - it was easily surpassed by several @ss clowns on the internets.

View attachment 174959

I'm not convinced my comments on this board have much impact on NFL results. If they did then I'd find a way to make sure that both Dallas and the NYG had matching 1-15 records.

No repeat winner in years. Who you got next year Dallas or NYG?

As always depends on the odds. I may resort to just playing the win totals. This past season I went back and forth whether to do over 10 wins for Philly or just win the division outright. I got lucky with that one.

To quote Boomer Berman quoting Joe Cocker " The Carolina Panthers came in thru the bathroom window" and took Matt Rhule from the NY Giants.

why's everyone acting like ruhle was target #1 for the giants? maybe for the fans here but I don't think anyone here knows who the giants brass want.

why's everyone acting like ruhle was target #1 for the giants? maybe for the fans here but I don't think anyone here knows who the giants brass want.

Because every single media outlet and leak reported it fanned by the Giants along the way.

This is a horrible look for them right now.

Because every single media outlet and leak reported it fanned by the Giants along the way.

This is a horrible look for them right now.

As a Bills fan who had to listen to Giants fans the last two decades the last 5 years it seems like the teams have switched themselves because the Giants are about as badly run as possible right now. I have no idea what they are doing and I don't think they do either. I think it was Francesca who pointed out that over the last 5 years they have the worst record or something in the league. When Kaiser is forced to rep a Rookie QB who turned it over more then Columbus Bakery on Christmas you got a problem.

If the Giants get Jason Garrett it would be so freaking hilarious. I think they will give Bieniemy a deserved shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom