NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 188 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

That tweet is dripping with sarcasm.
He is trolling. All Volin does is troll and say stupid chit and irrelevant things are interesting.
He is supposedly the Senior NFL reporter for the Globe. He and his newspaper hate the Patriots. He covers the team like Patriots haters are his audience.

He is trolling. All Volin does is troll and say stupid chit and irrelevant things are interesting.
He is supposedly the Senior NFL reporter for the Globe. He and his newspaper hate the Patriots. He covers the team like Patriots haters are his audience.

Your bias is showing. He's not trolling. If you could have a sarcasm font on Twitter, it would be much more obvious. There's 0.01% chance he's sharing that email as a realistic scenario.

Your bias is showing. He's not trolling. If you could have a sarcasm font on Twitter, it would be much more obvious. There's 0.01% chance he's sharing that email as a realistic scenario.
You don’t know Ben Volin which is cool.
He is doing that to mock Patriots fans.

Cusefan0307 this guy gets paid to cover football for the Boston Globe and for Patriots fans.

Yo Alsacs - I don't want to diminish the importance of your fight against the Boston sports media so I humbly request you start a separate thread where you can display their vitriolic trolling.

Your other NFL posts are of a much higher quality and would do well to remain in this thread.

I don't think I'm alone in saying the rest of us (i.e. fans of other NFL teams) couldn't care less how abused Patriots fans are by Boston sports media.

Thanks for your consideration

Yo Alsacs - I don't want to diminish the importance of your fight against the Boston sports media so I humbly request you start a separate thread where you can display their vitriolic trolling.

Your other NFL posts are of a much higher quality and would do well to remain in this thread.

I don't think I'm alone in saying the rest of us (i.e. fans of other NFL teams) couldn't care less how abused Patriots fans are by Boston sports media.

Thanks for your consideration
Fair enough. I respect when people are respectful. I can do that.

Tampa is not a QB away.
They have 2 elite WRs though.

Patriots will have 57 million in cap space. Give Brady 25 million. That leaves 32 million for them to add weapons and trade for OBJ.
Arians is kinda a clown. Plus location matters Brady is kinda an elitist because of Giselle. He will need a big city not Tampa.
LA, SF, NYC, Chicago, Boston.
They live in Harvard area in Brookline and are moving to Greenwich.
Not Tampa.

Boston is not like the others listed for elitists. Good try.

Boston is not like the others listed for elitists. Good try.
Boston is on par with SF.
It’s not NYC, Chicago, LA.

Cambridge/Brookline is full of elitists though that Gisselle is chummy with. Brookline Country Club they are members and is full of the people she likes to be around.
I don’t believe Tampa has that.
Brady and Gisele are elitists.

Cambridge/Brookline is full of elitists though that Gisselle is chummy with. Brookline Country Club they are members and is very elitist.

He'd likely have to go down to Siesta Key area to get that but those folks are part-timers and there isn't any culture.

Cambridge/Brookline is full of elitists though that Gisselle is chummy with. Brookline Country Club they are members and is full of the people she likes to be around.
the thought of Giselle being any closer than 30,000 feet over Tampa at 350 mph makes me laugh.

The only Brady destination that scares me is Tampa with Bruce

I think Tampa would probably just keep Jameis over Brady. It's gonna be Jameis or a rookie there IMO (or both).

I think Tampa would probably just keep Jameis over Brady. It's gonna be Jameis or a rookie there IMO (or both).
Jameis is going to cost atleast 18 million per year and is the charter member of the 30/30 club.
Brady isn’t going there but if he said he would Arians would drop Jameis at the airport and chauffeur Brady and Gisele in Tampa.

It’s just not happening. Brady’s IG post this morning is basically him saying he is coming back to NE unless Belichick won’t be reasonable.

Jameis is going to cost atleast 18 million per year and is the charter member of the 30/30 club.
Brady isn’t going there but if he said he would Arians would drop Jameis at the airport and chauffeur Brady and Gisele in Tampa.

It’s just not happening. Brady’s IG post this morning is basically him saying he is coming back to NE unless Belichick won’t be reasonable.

We'll have to agree to disagree. Money being equal, I think Arians would prefer to continue working with Jameis (also think Jameis will get significantly more than that so the money might not actually be equal).

We'll have to agree to disagree. Money being equal, I think Arians would prefer to continue working with Jameis (also think Jameis will get significantly more than that so the money might not actually be equal).

I've been confused with all the reports of Jameis likely being franchised. I completely understand wanting to see him for another year without getting married, but the part I don't get is who are they bidding against? I just don't see any other team being willing to give him a starting job and $20m+. The Dolphins and Colts are the 2 with an opening and money to burn but I can't see them getting into the Jameis business.

I've been confused with all the reports of Jameis likely being franchised. I completely understand wanting to see him for another year without getting married, but the part I don't get is who are they bidding against? I just don't see any other team being willing to give him a starting job and $20m+. The Dolphins and Colts are the 2 with an opening and money to burn but I can't see them getting into the Jameis business.

I'm not entirely sure. There theoretically is going to be a lot of QB openings around the league but also a lot of rookies in this year's class that can fill some of them. Really depends on if teams want to bring their own guys back or not.

Wondering when the NFL will be releasing the results of their Clowney investigation. Take your time, fellas.

Josh McCown played the 2H of last Sunday's game with his hamstring nearly torn off the bone according to ESPN. Will have surgery soon to repair.

Josh McCown played the 2H of last Sunday's game with his hamstring nearly torn off the bone according to ESPN. Will have surgery soon to repair.
You could tell he was limping. Not shocked one bit by that.

It's insane he could even drop back. I've had minor hamstring strains and you almost forget how to even walk let alone try to run around a football field!

I read a sixth month recovery.

The guy was playing in what was possibly his last playoff game - or even the last game of his career. It's not surprising that he gave it all that he had. Pretty incredible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom