NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Not the point. I was posting toward consistency over time.

I thought Melancer nailed it. AR had looked a little shaky lately but was pretty damn solid last night. He makes plays most NFL QBs can rarely make. And I thought Wentz looked pretty good as well. Not hearing a lot of negative H0T Takes on his performance last night.

The last two visiting QBs to throw 3 TDs and 0 INTs at Lambeau and beat the Packers?
Nick Foles and Carson Wentz.
Nick did it during his 2013 Pro Bowl season.

Eagles are first visiting team to score 34 at Lambeau since the Falcons in 2014.

The Packers only had two drives in the last 12 years down to the opposing 3-yard-line without scoring.
They had two tonight in the fourth quarter.

That's only the 3rd interception Aaron Rodgers has thrown in 743 pass attempts since opening day last year.

I thought Melancer nailed it. AR had looked a little shaky lately but was pretty damn solid last night. He makes plays most NFL QBs can rarely make. And I thought Wentz looked pretty good as well. Not hearing a lot of negative H0T Takes on his performance last night.

I think Wentz has been fine this year. If his receivers caught passes weeks 2 and 3 the Eagles would be 4-0.

Rodgers however is not the Goat and is probably somewhere in the 5-7 range of best QB’s in the league.

The last two visiting QBs to throw 3 TDs and 0 INTs at Lambeau and beat the Packers?
Nick Foles and Carson Wentz.
Nick did it during his 2013 Pro Bowl season.

Eagles are first visiting team to score 34 at Lambeau since the Falcons in 2014.

The Packers only had two drives in the last 12 years down to the opposing 3-yard-line without scoring.
They had two tonight in the fourth quarter.

That's only the 3rd interception Aaron Rodgers has thrown in 743 pass attempts since opening day last year.
Last two visiting QBs in the playoffs, in the bitter cold of January, to go into Lambeau, kill it, walk off a winner, throw for a combined 580 yds & 3 TDs and then go win the Super Bowl??...

Eli Manning

And

Eli Manning

Last two visiting QBs in the playoffs in the bitter cold of January to go into Lambeau, kill it, walk off a winner and then go win the Super Bowl??...

Eli Manning

And

Eli Manning

That would be Kaepernick.

Fun fact in 18 seasons Tom Brady has won more SB MVPs than he has lost games to the Buffalo Bills.
4 SB MVPs
3 losses to the Bills*

* one of those losses was the last game of the 2014 season when Brady played half of the first quarter and Buffalo won a game NE kinda tanked.
Also yes Brady does wear Uggs. They pay him money to endorse them.

* one of those losses was the last game of the 2014 season when Brady played half of the first quarter

Also yes Brady does wear Uggs.

Patently false. He played the entire first half.

Patently false. He played the entire first half.
Sorry he played the first 5 series of the game. I was wrong.

The Patriots held Gronk, Edelman, and Solder out of the game.

The freaking game summary calls it’s the uninterested Patriots.
That game meant nothing to New England. They didn’t spend much effort trying to win.

I was wrong though. Brady played two quarters. Not sure I would take my much pride in that win but I wasn’t accurate so I gotta admit that.

Like I said, he played the first half.

You can put an asterisk on that game, same as many people put an asterisk on the Belichick/Brady Pats era.

Like I said, he played the first half.

You can put an asterisk on that game, same as many people put an asterisk on the Belichick/Brady Pats era.
Last time I checked the NFL says they have 6 Super Bowl titles. So I will just go with that.
When the NFL makes announcement otherwise I will amend. I wouldn’t wait for that though.
Also the Bills did win that 2014 game so I tip my cap to Kyle Orton

New England is on to trying to tie the record for most consecutive years in the Super Bowl.
Of course unlike the team that currently holds that record they have in fact won some of their Super Bowls.

Last edited:
the rust belt needs a 4-0 Bills
You know what I realize TB you are a Celtics fan doesn’t it feel like the Browns got all the hype the Celtics got last year and then fell flat during the season.

You know what I realize TB you are a Celtics fan doesn’t it feel like the Browns got all the hype the Celtics got last year and then fell flat during the season.
Kyrie is so dead to me i still dont even want to talk about 2018. Next question. Answers yes.

Last time I checked the NFL says they have 6 Super Bowl titles. So I will just go with that.
When the NFL makes announcement otherwise I will amend. I wouldn’t wait for that though.
Also the Bills did win that 2014 game so I tip my cap to Kyle Orton

New England is on to trying to tie the record for most consecutive years in the Super Bowl.
Of course unlike the team that currently holds that record they have in fact won some of their Super Bowls.

Most TD passes in first 44 career games:
101 … Marino
98 … Warner
84 … Unitas
80 … Luck
79 … Wentz
78 … P. Manning

Bonus.. Mahomes has 60 through 20 games... so that'll come out to like 132 TDs if he stays the course.

Most TD passes in first 44 career games:
101 … Marino
98 … Warner
84 … Unitas
80 … Luck
79 … Wentz
78 … P. Manning

Bonus.. Mahomes has 60 through 20 games... so that'll come out to like 132 TDs if he stays the course.
160 if he plays miami along the way

Kaiser- you'll get a kick out of this. Periodically I get invited to these private dinners with retired athletes by a NY law firm that is attempting to do business with my employer. Previous invitations included Rose (I went), Cashman, Boggs, Mattingly and Evander Holyfield. Two new ones just came in today - Howie Long and wait for it... Lawrence Taylor. May have to go see LT and tell him the Kaiser sends his regards.
Nice to see lawyers pimping out a pedophile for business.

Regular season record of starting QBs playing in Buffalo since 2001: minimum 3 wins.

15-2 Tom Brady
14-10 Drew Bledsoe
13-8 Tyrod Taylor
13-13 Ryan Fitzpatrick
7-9 Trent Edwards
6-9 J.P. Losman
5-2 Josh Allen
4-3 EJ Manuel
3-1 Matt Hasselbeck
3-1 Kelly Holcomb
3-1 Philip Rivers
3-2 Kyle Orton