NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

I was posting about winning in Lambeau. Yes Eli won the SB after both times. He’s still mediocre.
You respond to Kaiser’s post as if he were wrong. He wasn’t.

And you feel compelled to add a gratuitous, needless shot at Eli. Thanks for that. Like I give a F what you think about Eli.

Josh Allen is Jay Cutler 2.0.

For the Bills fans though that isn’t a bad Though.

You respond to Kaiser’s post as if he were wrong. He wasn’t.

And you feel compelled to add a gratuitous, needless shot at Eli. Thanks for that. Like I give a F what you think about Eli.

Cool.

I wish the officials when they review that stupid challenge by the Buffalo coach tack on an obvious missed face mask call.

Don’t want to hear the refs are helping the Pats against Buffalo today. The Bills have gotten all the ticky tack calls.
Brady has played like crap.

bpo57 I ribbed you last week for taking the L vs. the Lions (admittedly in a game where one dropped pass may have been the difference), but man... win or lose, Detroit looks solid.

bpo57 I ribbed you last week for taking the L vs. the Lions (admittedly in a game where one dropped pass may have been the difference), but man... win or lose, Detroit looks solid.

Yeah and DET is playing without their best defensive player today (Slay). Their line play on both sides of the ball has improved a lot from last year.

You scored 10 points.
But blame the refs.

Patriots O scored 9, and the shouldn't have had a FG due to a false interception, and yes no Def Holding, the no Facemask, no Grounding etc etc etc.

Not a fair league.

Patriots O scored 9, and the shouldn't have had a FG due to a false interception, and yes no Def Holding, the no Facemask, no Grounding etc etc etc.

Not a fair league.
Your team got a ticky tack defensive holding the first series.
On the play your coach stupidly challenged the running back being short the Bills got away with a face mask.
Both sides got away with a face mask.
EFpoWUHUEAATel4

The Patriots won the game because Josh Allen sucks. Knocking him out gave the Bills a chance to win.

The refs didn’t give them this game.

Last edited:
Did anyone catch the straight garbage 100 yard fumble recovery for the Chiefs ? Basically a 14 point swing and it kept thousands of chiefs teasers alive

I remember just last week people were comparing Baker to Johnny Football. Whoops.
Cleveland is in first place in that division.
You would think they are done with how much crap they have gotten.
The team won’t win it all because of their coaching but they are one of the most talented teams in the league.

Cleveland is in first place in that division.
You would think they are done with how much crap they have gotten.
The team won’t win it all because of their coaching but they are one of the most talented teams in the league.

2-2...right on track for that 8-8 season.

2-2...right on track for that 8-8 season.
8-8 could win that division.
Baltimore has beaten Miami and Arizona.
Cleveland has the better roster.
Baltimore has the better coach.

8-8 could win that division.
Baltimore has beaten Miami and Arizona.
Cleveland has the better roster.
Baltimore has the better coach.

Right. Not used to the Steelers being bad.

What if Miami’s never respectable again

What if Miami’s never respectable again
Tanking sucks for fans but in general if done correctly works.
See the Astros and Cubs in baseball.
Colts getting Luck.
Browns getting a talented young roster.
The Dolphins deserve better but if they nail these picks you will be good for a decent stretch.
Just gotta nail the QB draft pick.

Fins realize that going 6-10 isn’t worth it. So just burn it down.

You guys aren’t going to go winless.
Flores is playing them hard.

Your team got a ticky tack defensive holding the first series.
On the play your coach stupidly challenged the running back being short the Bills got away with a face mask.
Both sides got away with a face mask.
EFpoWUHUEAATel4

The Patriots won the game because Josh Allen sucks. Knocking him out gave the Bills a chance to win.

The refs didn’t give them this game.

The leverage non-call on the FG before half...I could go on and on...Brady doesn't make "bad" decisions because at the threat of a rush he just throws it into the ground nearest him, no flag as long as there's a Patriot in the stadium. They called it once, could have been 7x.

The Pats offense was somehow worse than Buffalo's with all those benefits

This may best the greatest defense of all time

Tanking sucks for fans but in general if done correctly works.
See the Astros and Cubs in baseball.
Colts getting Luck.
Browns getting a talented young roster.
The Dolphins deserve better but if they nail these picks you will be good for a decent stretch.
Just gotta nail the QB draft pick.

Fins realize that going 6-10 isn’t worth it. So just burn it down.

You guys aren’t going to go winless.
Flores is playing them hard.

Slightly off-topic... but what sport is easiest to tank and win through the draft? MLB, NBA, NHL, or NFL?

Most recent success has to be MLB, as you mentioned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom