NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

A7009863-B32C-43D9-9A1B-B67F3896F2B6.png

Both feet inbounds

The refs were not why New England won.
Your QB was awful. There were missed calls when NE had the ball.
Your coach burned 3 TOs in the third quarter. That was terrible clock management.
The leverage call wasn’t called because it didn’t happen. You are saying it happened because your coach is a spaz. The referees were right there and didn’t see it. Just because McDermott said it happened didn’t mean it happened. The referees have called that when it in fact has happened. The Patriots lost a game in 2013 to Jets because the referees called that penalty.
Your coach wasn’t correct. The referees didn’t see it.

Jackson had 2 feet in on the Interception.
You don’t care that this shows it was good.

Both feet were in.

The former Head of NFL Officials said it wasn't an Interception, but yeah you're right. -3 points. Would have been tie game from the 2 yard line, AFTER the no-consequence spearing penalty from another dirty Patriots player.

NFL referees forget the rules when the Pats are involved and Home Field is an issue, I get it.

Also standard "we only throw PI flags on the Pats when the WR actaully catches the ball" syndrome kicked in again, unsuprisingly. Again not something I'd expect a Pats fan to recognize

This probably pre-dates most Pats fans, but in 2001, when NE visited the Bills, a Bills DB leveled David Patten, who fumbled the ball after a catch. His foot was OOB, and he touched the ball while his foot was OOB. The Bills recovered the fumble, but the refs correctly called the play OOB, as Patton touched the ball while OOB before the Bills possessed it. Same concept here.

The former Head of NFL Officials said it wasn't an Interception, but yeah you're right. -3 points. Would have been tie game from the 2 yard line, AFTER the no-consequence spearing penalty from another dirty Patriots player.

NFL referees forget the rules when the Pats are involved and Home Field is an issue, I get it.

Also standard "we only throw PI flags on the Pats when the WR actaully catches the ball" syndrome kicked in again, unsuprisingly. Again not something I'd expect a Pats fan to recognize
Gene Steratore isn’t the former head of officials. He was a referee and his opinion is blind if he can’t see ghe photo above which shows both feet inbounds.

The leverage call wasn’t called because it didn’t happen. You are saying it happened because your coach is a spaz. The referees were right there and didn’t see it. Just because McDermott said it happened didn’t mean it happened. The referees have called that when it in fact has happened. The Patriots lost a game in 2013 to Jets because the referees called that penalty.
Your coach wasn’t correct. The referees didn’t see it.

regarding the leverage, I'm trying to understand your point - are you saying that if the refs didn't call it, it didn't happen?

Gene Steratore isn’t the former head of officials. He was a referee and his opinion is blind if he can’t see ghe photo above which shows both feet inbounds.

Yeah you're seeing a still...you are wrong on this, it's OK...defended ball not in control touched by a player out of bounds. Sorry.

You're wrong here, that is all. -3 points
It is honestly pointless with you. Feel free to think whatever you want.
Last 35 games.
Patriots and refs 31
Bills 4

regarding the leverage, I'm trying to understand your point - are you saying that if the refs didn't call it, it didn't happen?
It didn’t happen. Your coach was complaining. It doesn’t mean it happened just because he thought it did.

Yeah you're seeing a still...you are wrong on this, it's OK...defended ball not in control touched by a player out of bounds. Sorry.

He's willfully ignoring the fact that Jones touched the ball while standing OOB, before Jackson's 2nd foot was down. Just keeps repeating "2nd FOOT WAS DOWN"...well, what happened before that?

It didn’t happen. Your coach was complaining. It doesn’t mean it happened just because he thought it did.

Oh, because earlier you said the refs didn't see it. Now you're saying it didn't happen.

OK.

As a Saints fan I was told to stop crying about officiating, but apparently it’s ok for every other fan base.

Nope, Bills fans get it...

A Patriots player set a pick in the middle of the field like he was a Bob Knight Hoosier and no call on a replay video that showed impact to the players leg that toppled our defender on a third down play...

But Bob Kraft needs three home playoff games, sooooo...

I actually want to feel bad for Bills fans for their struggles these past 20 years but this paranoia is insane.
Think whatever you want. You lost and it’s over. Nobody is going to change their minds.

Nope, Bills fans get it...

A Patriots player set a pick in the middle of the field like he was a Bob Knight Hoosier and no call on a replay video that showed impact to the players leg that toppled our defender on a third down play...

But Bob Kraft needs three home playoff games, sooooo...

I thought that dude was gonna pull a Grayson Allen. He should have been flagged for that.

By the way there was no leverage play. It is 100% legal to jump thr OL as long as there is mo.one lined up.over center (there wasnt) and he doesnt push off on anyone (he didbt).

More Pats Haterade. And I dont blame anyone. If the Yankees were the best team in the league for nearly 20 years I'd be all about the haterade too.

By the way there was no leverage play. It is 100% illegal to jump thr OL as long as there is mo.one lined up.over center (there wasnt) and he doesnt push off on anyone (he didbt).

More Pats Haterade. And I dont blame anyone. If the Yankees were the best team in the league for nearly 20 years I'd be all about the haterade too.
Good luck dealing with them.

This probably pre-dates most Pats fans, but in 2001, when NE visited the Bills, a Bills DB leveled David Patten, who fumbled the ball after a catch. His foot was OOB, and he touched the ball while his foot was OOB. The Bills recovered the fumble, but the refs correctly called the play OOB, as Patton touched the ball while OOB before the Bills possessed it. Same concept here.

Keion Carpenter.

Good luck dealing with them.
My favorite part is that people who agreed with me the calls yesterday were "just football" suddenly think the hit today was so much farther over the line even though he was a runner and the threshold is much higher.

By the way there was no leverage play. It is 100% illegal to jump thr OL as long as there is mo.one lined up.over center (there wasnt) and he doesnt push off on anyone (he didbt).

I'm trying to find a replay of the missed FG.

Here's a snippet of the rule book that I was able to find:

Running forward and leaping across the line of scrimmage in an obvious attempt to block a field goal or Try Kick, or apparent kick, unless the leaping player was in a stationary position within one yard of the line of scrimmage when the ball was snapped. A player who is more than one yard behind the line of scrimmage before or at the snap, may run forward and leap, provided he does not cross the line of scrimmage or land on players.

My favorite part is that people who agreed with me the calls yesterday were "just football" suddenly think the hit today was so much farther over the line even though he was a runner and the threshold is much higher.

You won't find a replay because...THE NFL...and Kraft needs three home playoff games and the Bills were a temporary threat.

suspiciously they didn't show it on TV...my info from people at the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom