NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Down goes Dallas, at home, to a Bridgewater-led Saints squad.

Briancuse? More like CryinCuse, amirite?
DDF65ADC-860A-40B2-B3C1-6FFF1004A0CF.gif

In fairness it was in New Orleans

Yeah, I’ve been casually drinking since the 1 o’clock games. Was going to get something wrong at some point.

Still couldn’t resist a friendly trolling of Briancuse. He’s a good sport. And Dallas will still be in the mix at the end.

Yeah, I’ve been casually drinking since the 1 o’clock games. Was going to get something wrong at some point.

Still couldn’t resist a friendly trolling of Briancuse. He’s a good sport. And Dallas will still be in the mix at the end.

flipping dallas vs new orleans home fields if actually watching the game speaks to more than casual drinking...it harkens more to leaving las vegas type levels.

Lol can’t believe the Saints are 2-0 with Bridgewater when he has thrown no passes further than 10 yards. Tough part of the schedule is over too.

flipping dallas vs new orleans home fields if actually watching the game speaks to more than casual drinking...it harkens more to leaving las vegas type levels.

I’d like to blame it on multitasking... grilling and watering the lawn while steaming on the phone. The Vegas excuse would have been much better and at least a valid reasoning.

Josh Allen is 6 inches taller than Jon Jones the only way they make helmet to helmet contact is if Allen lowers his head which is what he did.
Allen didn’t slide he doesn’t get the protection that way. It was a helmet to helmet hit but the complaining is nuts. The penalty was called.

When Nate Clements hammered Brady. The reaction wasn’t throw a flag. Brady was scrambling and got
popped.
Bob Krafts pro bono lawyer hard at work I see.

Nate Clements didn’t launch his helmet into “don’t touch Tom’s” helmet... he lead w his shoulder.

You’re CHEATING team went for the kill shot, purposefully. He did exactly what he wanted to do and YOU KNOW IT.

Might as well just have had Aaron Hernandez back there shooting him in the back of the head with his pistol. Same concept.

Nate Clements didn’t launch his helmet into “don’t touch Tom’s” helmet... he lead w his shoulder.

You’re CHEATING team went for the kill shot, purposefully. He did exactly what he wanted to do and YOU KNOW IT.

Might as well just have had Aaron Hernandez back there shooting him in the back of the head with his pistol. Same concept.

Not sure i see much difference between the Vontez Burfect hit (which he was ejected for) and the trash patriots head hunting (which resulted in nothing due to offsetting penalties other than us losing our QB)

LOL kill shot. I wanted Allen to stay in the game. He sucked. Knocking him out helped the Bills In that game.
My god Allen LOWERED HIS HEAD. How you don’t admit this is pure bias on your side.

Plus Allen wasn’t a QB when he was scrambling down the field. It was like he was a RB or WR.
The Patriots Derangement Syndrome is real.

Not sure i see much difference between the Vontez Burfect hit (which he was ejected for) and the trash patriots head hunting (which resulted in nothing due to offsetting penalties other than us losing our QB)
LOL

So if I'm a Jags player, I tell Ramsey to go walk into the ocean. Had they lost that game, it would have been almost soley because his selfish ass skipped practice all week and didnt suit up. I'd never trust that guy in my fox hole again. I'd want him gone like donkey kong.

Here's another stupid NFL rule that irks me. Patriots jump off side and a flag is thrown...bills lineman holds because allen is about to get creamed...because patriots jumped off side...soooo..offsetting penalties. how freaking moronic. If they dont jump, there is no hold. When one penalty directly leads to the opposition committing a penalty, the initial penalty should be the only one applied

They were both bad
Burfict was trying to take a player out.
Watch the clip I just posted. Allen lowered his head and initiated the contact.
Jones made helmet to helmet and was flagged if you watch the clip and see it as Jones TRYING TO take out Allen you have a huge bias. Which these Bills don’t admit to.
If it was bad I wouldn’t defend it.
That wasn’t more than a 15 yard penalty which was called.
They get to complain which is really all they want.

are u writing a ransom letter?
Sure why not.
If you can’t see Burfict launches into Doyle and Jones doesn’t then it’s just pointless.
Allen freaking initiates the contact. It wasn’t a kill shot.

Burfict was trying to take a player out.
Watch the clip I just posted. Allen lowered his head and initiated the contact.
Jones made helmet to helmet and was flagged if you watch the clip and see it as Jones TRYING TO take out Allen you have a huge bias. Which these Bills don’t admit to.
If it was bad I wouldn’t defend it.
That wasn’t more than a 15 yard penalty which was called.
They get to complain which is really all they want.
Burfict’s was obviously much worse but both were bad hits. Burfict’s was with the intention to do extra harm, but Jones’ was bad too though not necessarily to hurt Allen. Think thats common ground everyone can find.

LOL kill shot. I wanted Allen to stay in the game. He sucked. Knocking him out helped the Bills In that game.
My god Allen LOWERED HIS HEAD. How you don’t admit this is pure bias on your side.

Plus Allen wasn’t a QB when he was scrambling down the field. It was like he was a RB or WR.
Nah - the Patriots constant cheating is real. And it’s so great to have you on here defending them daily. It shows me just how much deep down you know you cheer for the lowliest scumbags in the NFL. Enjoy it.

Josh Allen getting hurt gave your team a better chance to win.
Wrong

I actually want to feel bad for Bills fans
Please just stop saying stupid douchey stuff like this. Just stop.

"Perhaps an unnecessary hit"...LOL. My guess is that this Matt Dolloff dunce is a member of the Boston media?

The bills fans I work with agree with Alsacs take on lowering his head. Seems like the fans are split.

Lol can’t believe the Saints are 2-0 with Bridgewater when he has thrown no passes further than 10 yards. Tough part of the schedule is over too.

Congrats on an excellent win last night!

That said, i see several very tough games still remaining on the schedule where the betting line will be inside 3-4 points either way. If Bridgewater isn't able to go down field then opposing defenses will tighten it up to clamp down on those short throws.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom