NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

The defense, ST and Kamara are carrying him.

He's thrown 7 passes further than 15 yards in 3 games and completed one of them.

There's people in this thread who think Brees arm has deterioted and it may have a bit, but Bridgewater looks like he's playing with a 15 pound football.

TB never had a strong arm. He gets by on craftiness but he's limited for sure. I don't think there is any doubt that DB has lost a little off his fastball. But he's still better than 90% of the QBs out there.

Speaking of poor QB play if I am the Rams I'd be worried about Jared Goff. He's been bad going back to the start of last years playoffs. It's about a 7 game trend now.
Goff throws a good ball but until he isn't relying on McVay telling him the opposing defense looks, teams are going to copy the 6-1 defensive front and force Goff to make his own reads.
If teams flood the edges it takes away their play action and also shows now teams are disguising their defense till the play clock is under 15.

The Rams were exposed in Detroit last year. Patricia picked up their tendency, Philadelphia copied with it success, and Belichick exploited it in the SB. Goff is the definition of a system QB. He isn't garbage but needs to evolve.

I wish the officials when they review that stupid challenge by the Buffalo coach tack on an obvious missed face mask call.

Don’t want to hear the refs are helping the Pats against Buffalo today. The Bills have gotten all the ticky tack calls.
Brady has played like crap.

They missed one on Allen in the 2nd quarter as well

Did anyone catch the straight garbage 100 yard fumble recovery for the Chiefs ? Basically a 14 point swing and it kept thousands of chiefs teasers alive

That was set up by the moron RB trying to backwards reach for the goal line while lying on his back.

You won't find a replay because...THE NFL...and Kraft needs three home playoff games and the Bills were a temporary threat.

suspiciously they didn't show it on TV...my info from people at the game.

Since Patriots usually get the bye, you do realize that's only 2 home playoff games, right?

Goff throws a good ball but until he isn't relying on McVay telling him the opposing defense looks, teams are going to copy the 6-1 defensive front and force Goff to make his own reads.
If teams flood the edges it takes away their play action and also shows now teams are disguising their defense till the play clock is under 15.

The Rams were exposed in Detroit last year. Patricia picked up their tendency, Philadelphia copied with it success, and Belichick exploited it in the SB. Goff is the definition of a system QB. He isn't garbage but needs to evolve.

If his first read isn't there he is toast. I don't think there's much difference between he and Jameis. They both can sling it, but are turnover prone. Also think Mcvay deserves some heat hear for not evolving.

Looks like Tyron Smith will be out at least a month with a high ankle situation.

I think you and, even more so Alsacs, need to understand that fans get salty and need to blow off steam after a tough loss.
I never understood why posting on a message board achieves this.

Irrational posting after a loss, just makes that person look absolutely stupid and moronic.

Although I guess the same irrational, stupid and moronic people are making irrational, stupid and moronic posts all week long too, so there’s that.

I think you and, even more so Alsacs, need to understand that fans get salty and need to blow off steam after a tough loss.

It fine bro. Like I said before we are brothers in arms on Saturday and as a Boston native I am fully aware that ends on Sunday. I hated the cowboys in the 90s and the Yankees in the late 90s-early 00s...I can’t imagine how much I’d hate another team if it wasnt My team and was dominant for so long.

I can deal with a dose of haterade as long as it’s not tainted with hypocrisy ;)... or personal nastiness. I blocked someone (the first person I have blocked in my many many years here) who said that I personally supported murderers and I’m sorry, personal attacks are over the line

It fine bro. Like I said before we are brothers in arms on Saturday and as a Boston native I am fully aware that ends on Sunday. I hated the cowboys in the 90s and the Yankees in the late 90s-early 00s...I can’t imagine how much I’d hate another team if it wasnt My team and was dominant for so long.

I can deal with a dose of haterade as long as it’s not tainted with hypocrisy ;)... or personal nastiness. I blocked someone (the first person I have blocked in my many many years here) who said that I personally supported murderers and I’m sorry, personal attacks are over the line
Wait a minute...what murderers do you support??

I agree with all of that.

I have a good friend who is a die-hard NYJ fan. It is worth any price of admission for me to go to a sports bar with him and watch him root against the NYG. He hates them so much he loses his mind when they have any success.

I agree with all of that.

I have a good friend who is a die-hard NYJ fan. It is worth any price of admission for me to go to a sports bar with him and watch him root against the NYG. He hates them so much he loses his mind when they have any success.
Your friend needs help and/or more going on in his life.

Anyone who invests that much emotional energy in rooting against another team has issues.

Are there teams/programs I root against? Absolutely. Eagles, Cowboys, Duke, Kentucky, Penn State...
At the end of the day, do I really care if they win? No. Not one iota.

In fact, I was happy for all the people I like who are Eagles fans because they were able to experience What I experienced on April 7,2003...

Wait a minute...what murderers do you support??
He blocked me cuz he doesn’t like that I told him that he supports an organization that has zero integrity from top to bottom. Sleazy owner, cheating coach, cheating quarterback, murdering tight end, psychotic rapist receiver, etc, etc

He blocked me cuz he knows it’s true, but when you have 6 rings I guess ignorance is bliss.

Irrational posting after a loss, just makes that person look absolutely stupid and moronic.

Although I guess the same irrational, stupid and moronic people are making irrational, stupid and moronic posts all week long too, so there’s that.

I tend to not get too worked up over things in general, but my two theories on this would be:

1. Maybe it's just kinda therapeutic to type out their thoughts. I'm pretty sure this is a legit thing that some psychologists recommend, though you aren't supposed to hit send at the end of it lol

2. Maybe they'd rather blow off steam and look like an idiot in front of people that don't know them personally rather than doing it in person with people they care about.

I can take people being frustrated.
I can take good natured trash like from you.
It gets pointless when it’s just people wanting a pound of flesh for every single nook and cranny.

BTW the Collins play at the end of the half was called correctly.
He didn’t make contact with the OL and didn’t have a running start.

Holy crap lol. I was listening to the game at this point in my car. That's insane.

Wow. He is a freak. So he was within the 1 yard of the LOS too...

Your friend needs help and/or more going on in his life.

Anyone who invests that much emotional energy in rooting against another team has issues.

Are there teams/programs I root against? Absolutely. Eagles, Cowboys, Duke, Kentucky, Penn State...
At the end of the day, do I really care if they win? No. Not one iota.

In fact, I was happy for all the people I like who are Eagles fans because they were able to experience What I experienced on April 7,2003...

Yeah I hear ya. Funny thing is he's a great guy with many endearing traits. We all have our ticks.

On a sidenote, I don't disagree with the call on Sunday, but that pick play where it wasn't called because the Bills player took himself out of the play by avoiding the pick is so lame. I don't know what the solution is there; the league wants us to believe they value player safety but the only way the Bills survive that play is by forcing Levi Wallace to plow through the Patriots player to draw a flag.

I don't trust officials to be able to call pick plays based on intent rather than actual contact, so I don't think that's the solution, but pick plays are a disease in the NFL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom