NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Chiefs need to pay the price for Jalen Ramsey if they want to win.
Give up the package the Texans gave up Tunsil.
2 first round picks and a second.
Their secondary sucks.

Is Ramsey going to put them over the top though? Watching them play, it looks like their D needs much more than a CB1.

Is Ramsey going to put them over the top though? Watching them play, it looks like their D needs much more than a CB1.
They have pass rushers.
Their secondary got destroyed.
If Will Fuller didn’t have stone hands the Texans put up 2 more TDs.

That defense needs a corner who can handle a WR1 so they can shift the coverage elsewhere.

Is it only against NY teams that kickers blast absurdly long FG’s as the half/game is expires?

Ha. I didn’t even consider it a possibility that the Tampa Bay kicker might miss a few weeks ago, because it seems like teams had made about 100 game winning FGs in a row against us, regardless of where they were on the field.

It’s almost the Cowboys haven’t prepared for Greg Williams defense.
The Jets offense has done well but the Dallas offense has been easy too defend.

Atlanta botched that game so bad.

I don’t ever want to hear about how “lucky” Tyree’s catch was from Pats fans when NE had Atlanta join their team for the 4th quarter and that Seattle goalline nonsense.
Atlanta made some mistakes but the Patriots forced them.
Tevon Coleman completely whiffed on Hightower’s strip sack.
The holding call on Jake Matthews was legit as well Chris Long was horse tackled.

The Patriots ran so many plays in that game by the 4th quarter the Falcons defense was dead tired.

Atlanta made some mistakes but the Patriots forced them.
Tevon Coleman completely whiffed on Hightower’s strip sack.
The holding call on Jake Matthews was legit as well Chris Long was horse tackled.

The Patriots ran so many plays in that game by the 4th quarter the Falcons defense was dead tired.

I’m talking about the moronic play calls primarily.

NFL app only shows in market and primetime games.
That's not entirely correct. I'm in Mass, and today the app gave me the option to see the Browns-Seahawks and Texans-Chiefs in the early games, and the Cowboys-Jets in the late game schedule. Not sure exactly what the formula is, butmore than just in-market and prime time games are available. At least for me.
1571004575779.gif

I could have sworn I saw it advertised as out of market games. Oh well. Delete app.
I saw the same ad. Don't delete it just yet.

I’m talking about the moronic play calls primarily.
This is the misnomer. The being aggressive call is why they got down to the 23 yard at the end of the game.
Julio made an insane catch on a down most coaches are conservative and run.
The first down after that Ryan audibled to pass and Flowers sacked him.
Second down they tried to run and got stuffed.
Third down they got that holding call on Matthews and it pushed them out of FG range.
It was just a fluke comeback but their D was gassed and had no chance that last quarter.

This is the misnomer. The being aggressive call is why they got down to the 23 yard at the end of the game.
Third down they got that holding call on Matthews and it pushed them out of FG range.
It was just a fluke comeback but their D was gassed and had no chance that last quarter.

And then you count your blessings, take a look at the score-time-situation, and calm your ass down and run the ball like a team with some sense.

Stop trying to justify that game.

This Cowboys-Jets game is doing favors for next Monday night’s betting line.
Vegas won’t make the Patriots huge favorites now.
It’s a win for everyone now.

Stop trying to justify that game.
What am I justifying it was 28-3 with 2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. I am sure Bills fans still talk about the 35-3 Houston game.

It was insane.

Your down 12 what the heck are you kicking a FG in the 4th Q.
Such a dumb decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom