NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 80 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Cowboys have the urgency we had in the 4th quarter against NC State on Thursday.

Hope Jets don’t play scared and put it on the ground for 3 straight and punt.

Got nothing to lose. Play to win, don’t play not to lose.

Jason Garrett has the look of a coach who knows he could get fired if they lose this game.

Jason Garrett has the look of a coach who knows he could get fired if they lose this game.

You think? Jerry loves having his puppet on the sideline. Nothing else like it in the NFL.

Who does he get as a replacement, especially mid-season? Would he ever give up having complete control? I don’t see it. Too old and stubborn. It’s all about him.

You think? Jerry loves having his puppet on the sideline. Nothing else like it in the NFL.

Who does he get as a replacement, especially mid-season? Would he ever give up having complete control? I don’t see it. Too old and stubborn. It’s all about him.
Marenelli has HC experience.

Witten crying for a flag. Dude, you already got bailed out on a phantom PI a minute ago. Can’t get it twice.

3 late games had the underdogs win outright and Denver was a 1.5 point favorite over the most insane team to bet on the Titans.

Darnold > Dak
Gase > Garrett
Jets > Cowgirls

WTH happened to the Rams? Niners are solid this year but 78 yds passing for Goff?

Steelers legit might have 80% of this Chargers stadium filled.
Holy Chit the Chargers will be using a silent count at home.

I don’t know. But as a fantasy owner of both Goff and Cooks, I’m not amused at all.

I had Cooper Kupp and TE Gerald Everett. I wasn't getting much of Delanie Walker at TE so I figured Everett would be a good bet to at least do decent but nooooooo.

Steelers legit might have 80% of this Chargers stadium filled.
Holy Chit the Chargers will be using a silent count at home.

And somehow Rivers will have to lead the final drive, down 4 with 40 seconds left and no timeouts.

WTH happened to the Rams? Niners are solid this year but 78 yds passing for Goff?
People won’t like it but the Patriots created the blue print.

They put a base 6-2 defense.
Which shut down the Rams playaction and they didn’t get into their gaps until under 15 seconds on the playclock so McVey couldn’t tell Goff what the defense was.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom