NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 78 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Why don’t these hot takers call out this mediocre Chiefs defense.
Deshaun Watson is torching them and if they didn’t turn the ball over this is a blowout.

Lol Andy Reid challenges that for DPi?
What an idiot. Horrible challenge.

I thought it was PI. you didn't?
It wasn’t clear and obvious which is the standard for an overturn.
They didn’t call Kelce for the pick in the first half on the challenge. These challenges aren’t going to work unless it’s the Rams-Saints that is kinda obvious.

It wasn’t clear and obvious which is the standard for an overturn.
They didn’t call Kelce for the pick in the first half on the challenge. These challenges aren’t going to work unless it’s the Rams-Saints that is kinda obvious.

I thought that one was pretty obvious. They won't overturn anything if Rams Saints is the standard.

Why don’t these hot takers call out this mediocre Chiefs defense.
Deshaun Watson is torching them and if they didn’t turn the ball over this is a blowout.

Chiefs defense has looked pedestrian.

I thought that one was pretty obvious. They won't overturn anything if Rams Saints is the standard.
I don’t want PI overturned unless it’s a Saints-Rams miss if I am being honest.

I don’t want PI overturned unless it’s a Saints-Rams miss if I am being honest.

I'm a one replay guy. If you can tell after one replay that it was or wasn't interference, overturn it. But if you need to look at it multiple times. not conclusive. I thought both live and on the first replay, the Chiefs play was interference. But the Chiefs have bigger problems. Local talk radio should be fun this week.

Phish may as well have taken a knee on that 2pt conversion.

I'm just glad DeVante Parker got a TD. I hated having to start a Dolphin in fantasy but had no choice with injuries and byes.

What's the deal with the NFL app? I downloaded it to try and watch the Eagles game which is an out of market game for me here in Atlanta. No such luck. They only offer the Saints/Jags for me on the app.
NFL app only shows in market and primetime games.

Deshaun Watson is underrated. I like him almost as much as Mahomes.

I wasn't that thrilled when he was auto-drafted for me in fantasy but he's much better than I expected. Only really had one subpar game vs Carolina and he's rebounded really well the last 2 weeks.

Deshaun Watson is underrated. I like him almost as much as Mahomes.
How Tribusky went ahead of Watson when they played in the same conference and everyone and their mother knew Watson was better.
I had no clue Mahomes was this good in college though.
Watson has saved O’Brien’s job.

I'm a one replay guy. If you can tell after one replay that it was or wasn't interference, overturn it. But if you need to look at it multiple times. not conclusive. I thought both live and on the first replay, the Chiefs play was interference. But the Chiefs have bigger problems. Local talk radio should be fun this week.
Chiefs need to pay the price for Jalen Ramsey if they want to win.
Give up the package the Texans gave up Tunsil.
2 first round picks and a second.
Their secondary sucks.

Chiefs need to pay the price for Jalen Ramsey if they want to win.
Give up the package the Texans gave up Tunsil.
2 first round picks and a second.
Their secondary sucks.

At this point, I agree. Been waiting 50 years for a Super Bowl. If you don't go all in with the base they have now, when do you?

The Browns are typically a team I would love to cheer for. Long time loser finally getting over the hump. But between Baker and Beckham, they just aren't a very likable underdog.

Landry is a POS as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom