NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

I had Cooper Kupp and TE Gerald Everett. I wasn't getting much of Delanie Walker at TE so I figured Everett would be a good bet to at least do decent but nooooooo.

Forgot! I have Everett in one of my leagues too - picked him up this week with Evan Engram out.

What am I justifying it was 28-3 with 2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. I am sure Bills fans still talk about the 35-3 Houston game.

It was insane.
NEITHER SHOULD HAVE EVER THE FLUCK HAPPENED.

The titans got lazy, started celebrating and lost it.

The falcons looked at the scoreboard, looked across the field and collectively shlit their pants...and choked away the biggest moment in their sports lives.

Some people are fluckin losers, others are Eli Manning...

It’s almost the Cowboys haven’t prepared for Greg Williams defense.
The Jets offense has done well but the Dallas offense has been easy too defend.

Without Cooper, their skill players are far below average, sans Elliott.

I was just looking at Jason Garrett’s record and couldn’t believe he has had that job for a decade.
Holy Chit he truly is a puppet. Cowboys locker room needs a new voice.

I was just looking at Jason Garrett’s record and couldn’t believe he has had that job for a decade.

Doesn't matter as long as the owner still runs literally everything. No HC that could make a difference is going to come there. Parcells is the only real coach to work there since Jimmy and he could not take Jerry's meddling.

Doesn't matter as long as the owner still runs literally everything. No HC that could make a difference is going to come there. Parcells is the only real coach to work there since Jimmy and he could not take Jerry's meddling.
I could Jerry hiring some loser like Jeff Fisher.
Just to be a person who would take all the blame and allow him to still meddle.

I could Jerry hiring some loser like Jeff Fisher.
Just to be a person who would take all the blame and allow him to still meddle.

Why would he place a .500 coach with another .500 coach?

This is legitimately the most percentage of fans a road team has ever had at an opposing stadium in the NFL.
Steelers own this stadium.

Why would he place a .500 coach with another .500 coach?
Just to show the fanbase he is trying.
Garrett is so bad. Fisher sucks but would another Jerry stooge.

This is legitimately the most percentage of fans a road team has ever had at an opposing stadium in the NFL.
Steelers own this stadium.

The Chargers basically play 16 road games per year. Their home games are all SoCal transplant fans of the opposing team.

People won’t like it but the Patriots created the blue print.

Nah, Goff really hasn't been the same since Kupp blew out his ACL last year. He's had a few good weeks here and there, but nothing consistent. Goff was pretty bad against Dallas in the Divisional Round last season as well.

Nah, Goff really hasn't been the same since Kupp blew out his ACL last year. He's had a few good weeks here and there, but nothing consistent. Goff was pretty bad against Dallas in the Divisional Round last season as well.
They ran for 273 yards against the Cowboys. That will win games as it did for the Rams.
Goff may have struggled but his team scored 30 points in that game.

The Rams scored 3 points in the Super Bowl.
The Patriots scheme shut down their running game holding them to 62 yards.
The 6-2 front hurt the Rams.
The Saints coaching staff copied it week 2 this year and said it was from the Patriots film.
The Patriots copied it from Detroit which was Matt Patricia scouting it.

They ran for 273 yards against the Cowboys. That will win games as it did for the Rams.
Goff may have struggled but his team scored 30 points in that game.

The Rams scored 3 points in the Super Bowl.
The Patriots scheme shut down their running game holding them to 62 yards.
The 6-2 front hurt the Rams.
The Saints coaching staff copied it week 2 this year and said it was from the Patriots film.
The Patriots copied it from Detroit which was Matt Patricia scouting it.

When Goff did throw against Dallas, he wasn't good. Similar to how he struggled against Detroit and Chicago down the stretch, and wasn't anything special against SF.

Is it just me or does the SNF ref look familiar?

5B600C4F-7DB2-43F5-B9C6-A9ED6D0980B0.jpeg

If hes not fired this week I'm burning all of my cowboys gear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom