NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

He’s on his last leg too. You could see it as the season wound down last season.

Pads his stats without any pressure on the left coast where nobody cares.

He’s never had the chops to compete.

Never understood the love.

The LeBatard Show Philip Rivers purgatory reared its ugly head again tonight. Under two minutes, length of the field to go with no timeouts left needing a touchdown. It really does seem like he's in that scenario every week. This time, I think he just said "screw it, we have to chance" and just chucked up a couple deep balls.

Bye bye Jason Garrett you clapping moron.
If hes not fired this week I'm burning all of my cowboys gear.

Fire up the chiminea

They have pass rushers.
Their secondary got destroyed.
If Will Fuller didn’t have stone hands the Texans put up 2 more TDs.

That defense needs a corner who can handle a WR1 so they can shift the coverage elsewhere.

They're giving up 5.2 ypc so far this year - their front 7 is definitely a major issue.

What's the deal with the NFL app? I downloaded it to try and watch the Eagles game which is an out of market game for me here in Atlanta. No such luck. They only offer the Saints/Jags for me on the app.

From what I've seen the only game you get on the app is whatever is being show on your local TV stations.

5 TDs, 11 INTs so far on the season.

I wonder where Baker's biggest defender has been hiding. Just like Manziel he'll be out of the league in 3 years.

That's not entirely correct. I'm in Mass, and today the app gave me the option to see the Browns-Seahawks and Texans-Chiefs in the early games, and the Cowboys-Jets in the late game schedule. Not sure exactly what the formula is, butmore than just in-market and prime time games are available. At least for me. View attachment 171386

I saw the same ad. Don't delete it just yet.

you had no Patriots game, so the local CBS affiliate decided to show Hou/KC at 1PM. Your Fox game was SEA/CLE. You then got the DAL/NYJ 4PM Fox doubleheader along with 75% of the country. That's why they were on the app.

Fire up the chiminea
I'm going with a burning hot take I'd rather have grob coaching the cowboys than Garrett.

I wonder where Baker's biggest defender has been hiding. Just like Manziel he'll be out of the league in 3 years.

Yeah cause Manziel three for 27 and 14 last year. Stop listening to the sports media because you hate someone’s attitude.

I don’t hear the same crap about Darnold who literally sucked for an entire season last year and has one good game and suddenly he’s the next coming of Tom Brady.

I'm going with a burning hot take I'd rather have grob coaching the cowboys than Garrett.
eye popping.gif

Yeah cause Manziel three for 27 and 14 last year. Stop listening to the sports media because you hate someone’s attitude.

I don’t hear the same crap about Darnold who literally sucked for an entire season last year and has one good game and suddenly he’s the next coming of Tom Brady.

If we're being fair, nobody waited for Darnold to have a good game to start saying this. They literally talk about him this way any game he plays in regardless of how he's playing.

If we're being fair, nobody waited for Darnold to have a good game to start saying this. They literally talk about him this way any game he plays in regardless of how he's playing.

Yeah that’s what I was getting at. It was before yesterday. The media led by Colin Blowhard and fantasy expert Michael Salfino suck Darnolds teet and make excuses for him all the time.

Without Cooper, their skill players are far below average, sans Elliott.

Every team has injuries in the NFL.. at most positions .. Pittsburg beat a better team than the jets with their 3rd string QB ..

Dallas looks so inept without smith and Cooper.. other “talented “ teams would find a way

I can't believe a year later the Chiefs defense appears to be WORSE than they were a year ago. Its as if, unless Mahomes has a super human game, they dont really have a chance.

Houston looks very good suddenly.

I don’t trust anyone to beat New England in the AFC. Looks like a down year for the entire conference. The NFC is murderors row comparably in the South, West and North.

I don’t trust anyone to beat New England I n the AFC. Looks like a down year for the entire conference. The NFC is murderors row comparably in the South, West and North.

I actually am impressed as hell with what the colts are doing. They have the potential to pose an interesting matchup for New England.

I like SF vs Seattle in the west although you are right there are at least 3 other teams that have a very real chance at the NFC title game.

I actually am impressed as hell with what the colts are doing. They have the potential to pose an interesting matchup for New England.

I like SF vs Seattle in the west although you are right there are at least 3 other teams that have a very real chance at the NFC title game.

I think the list in the NFC is far greater than 3 tbh. Think you could argue that multiple divisions have 3.

That makes zero sense. The browns were 0-16 before Baker got there. They won 7 games last year.

Buffalo hasn't done anything in 20 years and they have a great chance to go to the playoffs. Both guys have had positive impacts on those franchises.
Schedule changes with the winning.

49ers
Saints
Packers
Seahawks
Vikings
The depth of NFC title contenders is being severely overstated.

Those would be my 5. And two of them are QB’d by Cousins & Garoppolo.

AFC is about the same. Pats, Bills, Chiefs, Ravens, Texans, Colts.

Less proven stud QB’s but higher QB ceilings

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom