NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 91 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

I’m surprised they value Sanu more than Emmanuel Sanders
Manny Sanders is a pending FA.
Sanu has another year and his cap hit is only 3.7 million. In this market that is good value.
Denver wanted a 3rd round pick from NE for Sanders.
He will likely go to GB or SF now for that type of pick.
NE got a guy like and paid for it.

Emmanuel Sanders and a fifth round pick to the Niners for a third and fourth round pick.

Emmanuel Sanders and a fifth round pick to the Niners for a third and fourth round pick.
Yeah informed Pats media had this stuff.
Denver probably wanted the 4th as well and so NE probably said we will pay the 2nd round pick for a guy with another year on his contract.

San Francisco needed another WR.
I don’t think they are one of the top 3 teams in that conference but it’s not that bad a deal for them.

Golden Tate to Philadelphia for a 3rd round pick last year set the market.

Play in a fantasy league with a $1k buy-in and have now lost Gordon and Kerryon to IR on back-to-back days when both were considered week-to-week. In 1st right now but have sprung a big leak with these.

N’Keal Harry gets activated week 9.
They didn’t want to cut Gunner.
So they put Gordon on IR now with Sanu taking his spot in the offense now.

Was just reading a Greg Cosell article if the Bears offered a future first round pick to New Orleans for Teddy Bridgewater would you do the deal if you were the Saints or Bears?

Bears with a decent QB are dangerous and if Bridgewater isn’t the long term QB in NO it’s value and Brees is back this week.

Was just reading a Greg Cosell article if the Bears offered a future first round pick to New Orleans for Teddy Bridgewater would you do the deal if you were the Saints or Bears?

Bears with a decent QB are dangerous and if Bridgewater isn’t the long term QB in NO it’s value and Brees is back this week.
Are you implying Mitch Trubisky is not decent ? ;)

As a fan it seems like a no brainer for the bears. They have everything they need other than a QB.

That said there is no way that GM up there is going to admit he whiffed on the QB. To think they could have had Mahomes or Watson.

As a fan it seems like a no brainer for the bears. They have everything they need other than a QB.

That said there is no way that GM up there is going to admit he whiffed on the QB. To think they could have had Mahomes or Watson.
A good GM would admit the mistake and move on as soon as possible to not waste the rest of the roster. We'll see how good of a GM Pace is. If not Teddy then try to grab Mariota for a 3rd or 4th from Tennessee. I think with some stability around him, he might be able to at least steer the ship somewhat competently.

Teddy is a great backup, but now and even before with the Vikings he's been nothing more than a game manager. Two of the wins he has was when the Saints scored below 15 points. Brees I believe has one such win in his career.

Teddy is a great backup, but now and even before with the Vikings he's been nothing more than a game manager. Two of the wins he has was when the Saints scored below 15 points. Brees I believe has one such win in his career.

Agreed, but I also think that the Bears have a legit shot at the Super Bowl if they have a "game manager" at QB. It would def be an upgrade from the disaster that we've seen at the position for them this year.

Agreed, but I also think that the Bears have a legit shot at the Super Bowl if they have a "game manager" at QB. It would def be an upgrade from the disaster that we've seen at the position for them this year.

Fair enough. The defense seems a bit overrated this year to me. An offense minus Kamara and Brees put up 34 points against them. I’d love to see them again in January instead of Seattle or LA.

Michael Bennett to Dallas for a 7th round pick.
He must finish the year with the Cowboys then it becomes a 6th round pick.

If I'm New Orleans, why would I trade him for a future pick? I'm in win now mode and Brees is 40 years old and coming off a hand injury..who knows how healthy he will be or if he will get reinjured. For this year alone I don't do that trade.

Eli to the Bears?

please. no. eli is done. not a single team in this league would take him for free unless they were trying to lose..so maybe the dolphins or foreskins.

A good GM would admit the mistake and move on as soon as possible to not waste the rest of the roster. We'll see how good of a GM Pace is. If not Teddy then try to grab Mariota for a 3rd or 4th from Tennessee. I think with some stability around him, he might be able to at least steer the ship somewhat competently.

Mariota is BAD. Cam Newton or bust. And I doubt cam is available.

Mariota is BAD. Cam Newton or bust. And I doubt cam is available.

Mariota had 4 OCs and 3 Head Coaches in 5 years so pretty much impossible to succeed in that situation. I think he's serviceable. Mitch I do not.

I think Mariota's skill set matches up well with Nagy. He's not a guy who fits well with a coach who is a meathead like Vrabel.

I think Mariota's skill set matches up well with Nagy. He's not a guy who fits well with a coach who is a meathead like Vrabel.
New England media are convinced Brady is going to Tennessee next year.

New England media are convinced Brady is going to Tennessee next year.

I can't see that. That division is difficult with Houston and Indy. I think I could see him in San Fran and Jimmy G gets back to New England if San Fran can't get over the hump this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom